WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME

YOU RETARDS HAVE BEEN SHILLING THIS GARBAGE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME IT WASN'T A MEME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-17 at 10.00.58.png (1910x750, 121K)

It is, now the memers will buy in and the shills will dump their bags

R E T A R D
YOU ARE RETARDED
REALLY FUCKING DUMB

>stinkies have made 6x since mid-july
there is no god
i will never buy any link out of principle, this is just as bad as buying bitcoin or boomer ponzi stocks

Every penny Link climbs is $400 in my portfolio

Attached: 1542046296143.jpg (214x235, 11K)

>you shilled this for 2 years
>why didn't anybody tell me

user you are too stupid to make it.

You're having a pretty good 48 hours, then.

Congrats on this. Seriously.
in the end even if you win and i don't you're still scamming normalfags when they buy your bags, and that's something we can all get behind

Lurk more newfag. Also use your brain

Mainnet will be released

SELL THE NEWS

Classic, fell for the meme is inst a meme but actually is a meme, that was never a meme in the first place. Classic biz.

>newfag
kek, I've been here since this board was created. I've been here long enough to remember based generals like /asx/ before cryptocurrency completely shitted up this place.

You are lying, if that would be true you would have bought link you fag

That's even worse user. You had all the opportunity but none of the brainpower to take advantage of it.

I'm a relative newfag to Jow Forums, I arrived mid 2017 during the bullmarket when ETH and BTC hype was really picking up and entering the mainstream. I am literally at my ATH in crypto gains today because I am all in Link.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave 0.000001 LINK to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower, all while caressing me and drooling at my Chainlink wallet. They also came instantly after seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my LINK) and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim, I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Chainlink wallet. I came, and transferred .00000000001 LINK to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home. I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 LINK to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.

>I've been here since this board was created

Attached: 1555745287967.gif (320x240, 1004K)

It is a meme though... The meme was that it was just a meme.

Looks like you got memed.

the meme is we were memeing about it being a meme but it's unrionically not a meme, or am I memeing you right now?

Attached: D6sIoJmWkAAFaCR.jpg (396x712, 84K)

yea but it's still not @ $1.1 exacctly where i bought in ....

>HE DIDN'T KNOW

Attached: not just a meme.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

Based

nah at the time shit like OMG and BAT seemed more viable considering they were easier for a brainlet like me to understand and they had proper companies backing them. There's been a lot of fud surrounding LINK for a long time, and the fact that it was entirely reliant on that one autist sergei put me off

100$ per cent here. Kek be blessed

Imagine being a NoLinker in the year of 2019.
You had close to 2 fucking years to get in!

Attached: 1520818535653.png (701x517, 80K)

Lol this is the best scam we've come up with bros. Can't wait to dump on the FOMO leddit fags

OH NO NO NO

Dude shhhhhh

368 here

>Meme=joke

You deserve to be poor, brainlet

Only 4k link. Bought my first couple in 2017.

Have a gf now and cant buy more anytime soon because im broke af.

I didn’t figure it out until it was almost too late.

I scrambled like an absolute madman over the last five months go put every penny I could spare into LINK to get my ticket, almost seems like a dream honestly, I invested more money than I ever dreamed I would.

I tried to tell friends and family, no one listened, shit just yesterday I tried telling people got blank stares or “ok user.”

Its not ok, how could it be, you have no LINK! I have never had a panic attack in my life but one day in January this year it hit me and I was more afraid than I’ve ever been because I realized I had ZERO LINK.

I did all I could to fix it, would have liked more but I have my ticket.

Hang in there Marines, the real game begins now, don’t sell a single LINK until you make it!

$1000 EOY

It will climb until the mainnet release, then it will crash like always.

Look at the nuls 1st mainnet,it went frkm less then a dollar to 3,60 whilst bitcoin was crashing, then it crashed all the way down to 32.

Linkies try to sell the top please.

I have no girlfriend. But I got 37k link.

$210 here

Attached: 1550873748055.gif (1512x1584, 2.52M)

they didn't make anything, stinkies aren't selling.
They are going to hold another 2 years and lose all their money again.

How are you going to cope once Link hits $100?