HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT SO RESISTANT TO BTC DUMPING HOOOWW WHAT THE FUCKKFGAG

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT SO RESISTANT TO BTC DUMPING HOOOWW WHAT THE FUCKKFGAG

Attached: main-qimg-83672c97b1f638dd8ae4798142f1822b.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

God damn, it feels good being a link marine
>t. all in link

Attached: 0522788851777b1b3aaa7ed913069bda.jpg (222x305, 44K)

11k suicide stack feels good, wish I’d put in triple that now, though.

Because the whales are transferring their funds into LINK. Every dump

I also have 10k, I tried to make some buck with shitcoins to grow my stack but well here we going.
Its not really bad to have 10k, it will make us very rich one day

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

you are a MANIAC

Attached: 1462331315314.jpg (713x713, 725K)

I think it's because a lot of linkies don't really care about sats.
Whenever link dips in USD i throw more cash at it, but I honestly pay no attention to what it's value in bitcoin is.

>but I honestly pay no attention to what it's value in bitcoin is.

That's fucking retarded, you buy LINK with BTC

You can buy it with ETH as well, and a lot of us did buy it with ETH during the ICO, or when it only had ETH pairings. It took a while for the BTC pairing to take over.

You can also use Tether and some other stablecoins to buy Link now too. But that other user is right. I don't give a single fuck about sats. I have no plans to ever cash out into BTC. I only care about the USD value of Link.

Everyone pretends to not care about sats or usd depending on which one has the worse ratio

Dude so are YOU

>you buy LINK with BTC
no retard it's not 2017 anymore

Thinking about selling like 10% of my link stack since it’s inevitable link will correct at some point in the near future as well. Is that a stupid idea?

No

All the crypto is tied to BTC retards, everything.

Then why does LINK hold or pump when BTC drops?

Not anymore...

We don't like selling.

That's what I wanna figure out, it doesn't make sense

Can someone loan me out 1 million links? I will return after 100xing it

No, I buy BTC and then immediately buy LINK. I don't hold my money in fucking Bitcoin lmao.

If it’s not the world reserve currency then pricing stuff in Satoshis is just as arbitrary and retarded as pricing it in Pesos.

Attached: 8A8A57BB-5CB2-4A67-8D21-4F24BD918CFD.jpg (657x527, 67K)

Because LINK is the first crypto to start breaking the conditioning, user.

Where we're going, we don't need BTC.

Link isn't a cryptocurrency retard.

How is LINK going to solve the ETH scaling issues? Each contract/staking needs a transaction on the ETH chain, LINK can't take off until ETH solves scalability

Tomorrow btc will pump and btc will dump

Didn't this thing already moon now? Is it still worth getting in?

Off chain computation, sgx, celer, will mostly be used on private consortium chains until scaling is solved

>didnt this thing moon already

well, short term chainlink and crypto in general is pretty risky to buy into because it's never that smart to buy on green candles unless we're 100% in a bull market. who the fuck knows where we're going. link could dump 30% between now and 2 months from now or it could pump 100+% after the 30th i really have no idea, the market in general might wake up to link after mainnet.

for a comparison, link at ~90 cents is a bit like ethereum at $4.40. that little dip in ETH on the historical chart is ETH at roughly $340 million market cap which is around where chainlink is right now. if link becomes a top 5ish crypto and has multi billion dollars in it any time in the coming months/years this price range is still cheap. we haven't even hit the singularity yet, this is the pre-singularity.

but obviously buyer beware, this market is very volatile. but chainlink is one of the only things that consistently makes us happy, its had steady growth for nearly 1 year straight so in crypto terms its one of the safest picks.

Attached: file.png (874x388, 44K)

So if I have 22k link right now, how many eth would I have when it was at $4.40?

22000/4.4=5500

When the fuck should i buy more link, I barely have any right now and i desperately need more before it gets out of hand

This project could have been good. COULD have. But sadly, the only people that support it are manchildren that play Zelda. All I see are people spamming Zelda memes. And it needs to stop.

Attached: 1535450169041.jpg (207x244, 7K)

How many you have now?

Lmao

Not him but I have 18k and it has been a struggle to get those last 2k

Less than 1k ahah

But yes buy more you fucking idiot. Even if it drops 30% or something at least you'll be set for when it does take off. And even if it drops maybe it will stay in down for a couple months and you can get more

Hold my hand

How many more can you get right now?

Irrelevant. 18k or 20k makes no difference. But the other guy with 1k it will make a huge difference to him if he can get to 5k

I awake to the radiance of the sun tickling my cheeks as I drift 10,000m above sea level in my airship named Sergey of Nazareth. The norm is to name them after women but my gratitude to him comes first; I wouldn’t have two supermodels tickling my nuts right now without his guidance. Can’t cum without him in my mind, so I close my eyes and pretend he’s cradling my balls like McNuggets. I cum with him in my mind, open my eyes to the two twats dressed in custom made Lucky brand pajamas. They are vulgar imitations of what I cannot have, which is not a lot. They disgust me so I cast them from my chamber and order Crog Staven to cook me up some fucking eggs. He’s been in the corner the entire time as I demand my butler watch over me in my sleep. The only one I can trust despite his obvious hatred towards me; his family is kept alive by the smart contract shock collar around his pasty neck. Below me I spot an accident on the M1 through the triple-glazed floor, poor sod probably got his premium doubled by the sensors connected to my node. I giggle at the thought while my eggs are brought to me by a Japanese master chef.

not bad. when was this one made?

just now fren, the [redacted] themed movie pasta had me in a creative mood

excellent read

you jinxed it you fucking retard

How long before scaling solved in eth?

May 30th

Is it to late to buy link?

Attached: IMG-20190506-WA0000.jpg (1600x1200, 224K)

Where should I buy it from and where should I store it?

Attached: IMG-20190507-WA0000.jpg (1600x1200, 137K)

Henlo where is upswing?

>Where we're going, we don't need BTC.
Lovely

Its fuckin hilarious that hardly anyone is selling. Looks like a sign of singularity to me but what do I know.

holy fuck post more based yakubian food