Is 100€ a lot to you?

Is 100€ a lot to you?
Yes/No
Where do you live?

Attached: yw5lbe9mdgy21.jpg (720x720, 78K)

Depends what im buying. Food expenses dont differ that much if you're starch eater.

where do you live?

No
California

I guess it's kind of a lot, like those 100 million zimbabwe dollars. Would be cute/funny to have as a collector piece. Like haha some nerds actually think this is money kind of deal. I live america

Serbia
Yes
It makes 1/4 of the average pay here

A $100 Monopoly money bill doesn't really get you ahead in the game. :)

Attached: Euro_banknotes_Europa_series.png (1031x821, 1.91M)

You're probably too young to know that € can be exchanged for $.
How's life in Serbia? Is the population white? Do you often encounter visitors from western europe?

How old are you kids?

Yes
Pic related

Attached: 4bc62f64.png (1024x750, 115K)

100 euro is $162 aud. $162 is less than I paid for my last pair of shoes. So no, 100€ is basically nothing. It's like a months worth of groceries.

ëbinn :DD

a 100euro bill in my hand feels much, but probably just keeps me alive for a week or so

>spends more on shoes than he spends on grocery for a month
Slick jordans nigga

>$162 is less than I paid for my last pair of shoes
Ok, why not
>So no, 100€ is basically nothing. It's like a months worth of groceries.
Hmm, wtf? Something is wrong here

I'll assume you're young and living with your parents. In general this board is flooded with young people like you. I don't mind it, I was young on Jow Forums too but this was a long time ago when Jow Forums didn't even exist and we flooded Jow Forums with crypto bullshit

Yes, is a lot for me. I can eat lunch ~10 days.
Switzerland

Pretty bad. It's kinda depressive knowing that for the last 20 years, nothing good happened in terms of economic growth or political progress. People here now how to live a good and simple life, but most of us have a "dead look".
A majority here is white, others are clearly mixed while some represent an ethicity of a neighboring country (hungary, romania, albania etc.) Girls are qts as well, but the fucked up thing here is that hookups rarely occcur and dating only works thru veto systems. As for visitors, I don't encounter them THAT much since I don't live in the center of Belgrade. But every fucking time I go there, I keep seeing foreign tourists from Europe or Asia. I've encountered a German elderly group the other day ago, was pretty comfy in some way to see that.

I thought you were all rich bankers

I'm in a weird position
€600 is a lot to me, but it also isn't.

It's an entire month of living expenses for me. I try to keep my expenses cheap, but I have a few luxuries like watching blockbuster movies (watched endgame last week, john wick 3 yesterday), and eat at nice restaurants like 2x a week.

But then, I'm a crypto millionaire from the 2017 bullrun, and I'm set for life, so it's actually not a lot for me at all.

But I used to be poor and earned only like €500 monthly wagecucking before I made it, so I still see it as "not small change" (even though it is to me).

A months worth of groceries? If you buy tuna cans and crackers from Aldi.

You've obviously never bought groceries before have you sport?

I cant read
My mind saw that as €600 instead of €100 wtf

Based and frugalpilled

Not even enough for a meal and the pub with friends, but I'll take it off your hands if you don't want it - just bring it to me
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Thanks for your detailed answer my friend. Hope you'll find a way to escape the veto system and find a qt.
Is that possible for a stranger from W Europe to buy a small property, like an apartment, in Belgrade without being in troubles or is the system "locked"?

I am still a student, life here is super expensive; if your paycheck isn't ++$5k you just stay alive

What fancy pub so you go? Plenty of pubs in London will serve you a pint and food for 30/40 although that's still pricey.

Do you manage your funds on a daily basic?
Still trading yet?

It's not a lot.
Portugal

>You've obviously never bought groceries before have you sport?

Have you ever eaten canned meals, old fart? They're not that expensive.

Lol I spend €50 a week on striploin at Lidl. That's 20 steaks. Another 30 on chicken and then rice, eggs, peanut butter etc. Around €80-100 a week on food.

Would never spend €100 on shoes though. Aliexpress ftw

€100 is nothing for some things but if I was handed a bill for €100 in a restaurant I'd think it very expensive.

bitcoin gives € a tremendous value, as of today, but it keeps decreasing for the €

It is. I really don't recommend you Belgrade though, at this rate the city is going to collapse on itself if some measures aren't taken. There are absolutely no plans on how to fix the problems of the city and even if you started doing shit today, it would take till 2023 to see results.

My personal plan was to move to Novi Sad if I make it with what I invested. It's the 2nd largest city, a lot more green but still urban and it's a big IT hub. People are kind there compared to Belgrade. Think of Belgrade as the average urban US city where all the poorfags and subhumans move to.

Not 'spoons, that's for sure. Tattershall Castle is a good un - pricey drink but the club at the other ends is always full of desperate milfs

I'm looking at Novi Sad and it looks lovely. Thanks for the informations that's greatly appreciated.

Can you tell me why you're moving here besides the really minimal costs of living and cheap houses? It's a good decision, especially for someone from W. Europe, but I'm just wondering if there is something more.
Also plan on learning the language before you get here, especially if moving solo.

>$100
for what?

It depends on how you define a lot.
For a day worth of expenses it is more than enough, for a month it is way to little

I just consider the option because I don't see a bright future for W Europe on the social plan. And actually when I remember the time from early 2000 I think the quality of life is decreasing here and the trend will continue exactly like that. Also it's not the worst thing but air quality isn't good at all in the major cities and confirmed by the report to be much worse in the next years even with new regulations on cars (which aren't applied yet)
>Also plan on learning the language before you get here, especially if moving solo.
Yes, I think that's a mandatory start and I plan to do so.

yes
all in chainlink (january 2018)
financially ruined

I allocate around 1000€ every month (my 3% safe withdrawal rate) for living expenses, bills, and other things I might want to buy like clothes and new gadgets or accessories. But at the end of the month, I usually end up having spent only about over half of it, so I just withdraw enough to top it up.
But I usually carry 400-1000€ in my wallet.

I still have half my net worth in crypto.
I was cashing out from $7k to $16k.

And I still trade 10% of my stack (I have the rest in cold storage), but only slow trades.
I bought at 6k when btc was faking a floor there for a long time (fooled me).
And I bought at 3.5k as well when it fell further.
Sold my stack I bought at 6k at 8k after that green dildo.
I'm holding my 3.5k stack for the golden bull run.

I also bought eth at 0.03 btc and below prices.
Gonna sell at 0.05 to 0.1 btc, maybe hold some if it rises to 0.2 btc prices again.

No, barely nothing, Spain

Heheh what a lucky guy, thanks for the complete answer.

Burger here. I made more than that delivering pizza last night (not even my main job, I just do it for the extra shekels).

How much hours? Do you do that with a bike or anything else?

1/4 of an average wage here. Ukraine.

What do you mean dating works only with veto system exactly?

> Has euros
> Says dollars are MONOPOLY MONEY
GFY

It's kinda really fucked up and embedded too much into our culture. Modern tech only makes it worse, so it's nothing strange that some people don't even get to fuck in high school.

Basically, for centuries Serbs (most balkan countries) have lived in small tight-knit communities where everyone knows each other. People rely on hanging out with people that they already know (childhood friends and acquaintances) or people that their friends know about. Doing something socially alone (going to the movies for example) is fucking abstract, going solo to clubs is INSANE.
This may be common in some other countries too, but here it's at an extreme level. Yes, people have always formed their own groups, but here it's a completely other level here if you move to another city and know absolutely no one.

As far for the veto system, to make it short, you have a minimal chance of dating someone if you don't know them beforehand or if you don't know her friends. Hookups in clubs rarely happen and most dating apps here can't even get you out on a coffee. You can't even imagine how strange it was for me to hear that in Germany people can go solo in clubs and find other people that also went there alone.
Fundamentally, modern tech combined with our style of living is worse than anything else happening in the west right now. Like you know it's fucked up when a few years ago I was considered to be introverted while everyone else was normal and now it's vice versa.

Summerfags are coming, especially the upcoming bull run. We’re gonna have to go through insufferable faggots who think they are a genius for picking a x10 coin when all of them are doing the same

Yes/Czech

It can buy around 10 decent restaurant meals here, is that a lot? What about you other anons?
>South Africa, Cape Town

Interesting reading your posts user I hope you make it

Yes

Canada

It will allow me to eat steak for a week. The food prices are too high here. We are selling cricket powder in the store for protein here. Send help.

yes
Lithuania

At least homeless people can be gay or change sex in canada, what a beautyful coundy

Yes.
Norway, without work and denied neetbucks because racism against whites.

it is not really , but it depends on the situation i suppose .

Eurofag here

Attached: why-do-some-men-seem-to-get-stronger-with-age-136407608698603901-160729152842.jpg (648x365, 26K)

Yes
Germany

No
UK

It is basically a full fuel tank or a weeks worth of groceries

No
Ireland

it's an alright amount for a student I guess but otherwise no
Romania

Yes
UK. I'm moving the fuck out of this shithole as soon as I finish uni

No
Germany

Still I’m living frugal and don’t like consumer whoring. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy free time - babysitter, kitchen aid, faster traveling. So I spent money on that.

Yes. Spain

You can buy real food for 10 days with 100€

Thank you fren, everyone deserves a turnaround.

Depends what you mean by a lot
Yes, i can buy groceries for a week, but can't really go out with that small amount
Germany

It's what I get monthly if lucky.
Latinoamerica. Not even Venezuela though.

What does "going out" mean?

going out to clubs, drinking, buying drugs, eating out, etc.

1 week worth of groceries - Switzerland

If you eat out etc. you will only survive 3 days

What.
Groceries are at least 60€ a week and thats playing it really cheap

In Italy compared to the average wage, yes.

But with "200 mila lire" (the equivalent before euro's introduction) you could've bought like 3-4x what you can actually buy with 100€.

Not true. I am a German born Serbian and I go regularly to Belgrade for vacation. I love the girls there. Been on several dates, been even invited on someone elses wedding. You are just an incel, that is why you seek reasons why it doesn't work out for you.

You know euro is stronger than the dollar right?

Car, around $20/hour off the books. I live in what you would call an economically diverse area. Rich people tip very well. People in the hood tip like garbage which is awful since I'm going into very dangerous neighborhoods for a $1 tip. I'm scheduled for 10hrs/week usually but I've been picking uparound 3 extra shifts a week lately for crypto accumulation. Overall it's a good job plus I get free pizza.

>not making delicious nutritious meals so youre not a skinny nerd

I'll add that I'm a skinny white boy but not a pussy and I know how to carry myself. I haven't had any problems but I have been sent to some fucked up blocks at 10-11pm. I prefer deliveries in the white areas. If the delivery radius was shortened by like half a mile I wouldn't ever be in those situations.

Based, planning on doing the same too. Any destination/plan in mind, user?

Husty. Ses Stinky Linkie?

Jow Forums reposts the front page
go figure

Lol wtf how are people this shitty with cash? I buy a week's worth of meals for $40, vegetables, chicken, turkey, and usually have extra food left over. $160 a month is right on the money for frugal spenders not buying overpriced processed and packaged glyphosate sponges.

Já jo

>cute/funny
heh

Tak to je libec, necekal jsem ze nas tu bude tolik.

100€ it’s a lot, it can buy a lot of food (2 weeks of groceries for me) unless you are a Norwegian. In that case you can only afford a family pizza with it.

If you talk about investments, then it’s peanuts. But that should always be the kind of money you don’t need to pay your bills and feed your family, so you can keep them floating in the market.

Attached: C3361E0B-DF95-44B5-A771-44FFBC7437D8.jpg (307x121, 10K)

>Doing something socially alone (going to the movies for example) is fucking abstract, going solo to clubs is INSANE.
It's true that it's not common to do this, but I'm from Belgrade and sometimes go out alone. I even went alone to a festival last year(and had a blast).

>Hookups in clubs rarely happen

last week I hooked up with a girl in Novi Sad when I went to a rave there.

My 29yo female rave companion at least makes out with some guy almost every time we go out, and she surprised me three weeks ago when she fucked two guys in the bathroom of the party we were attending (not at the same time though) after a bit of booze and high quality amphetamines...

>and most dating apps here can't even get you out on a coffee

In the last couple of months, my 20yo female friend fucked 3 guys from Tinder. I "got lucky" using dating apps here before, but compared to raves It's a chore...

>go solo in clubs and find other people that also went there alone

Going out only because of hooking up is low tier. If you open your higher clubbing chakras (: you will see that Belgrade has a lot to offer.

It is true that this is a more sexually conservative environment compared to the big american and german cities, but 13693354 is exaggerating.

You and your buddies are all degenerates. Enjoy your STDs.

You know GBP is substantially stronger than the Euro right?

Yikes.
kys hedonist-seeking garbage

Attached: cringe.jpg (280x180, 7K)

It's not much but it buys a decent pair of shoes. Italy.

My female friend mentioned above probably did, but I never had a proper STD in my life (and frankly didn't have sex with many rave girls, just a lot of making out and heavy petting, I don't even feel like having sex while on my drugs of choice). Also, I doubt that you would perceive us as "degenerates" if you saw us, or talked to us face to face while we are sober(which is around 5 days of the week).

Lately I have probably been doing that... hopefully slowly, wouldn't like to expire before I turn 60, but why are you so resentful? I struggle to feel anything other then pity for a typical materialistic Jow Forumstard who wants to "make it" just to buy their way into "love" and contact(because that's what they really want, not things/success), and a little less of the same for the redpilled "muh family values" aggro-conservative nerd.
Which one are you?

Yes
Live in South England not far from London UK
Poor af cause I spend all my money on drugs
Self medicating past trauma
50% of the week I wake up wanting to die
Not sure why I'm venting here like it's going to help me lol

so STRONK

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-17 at 20.01.13.png (1334x1266, 340K)

What are you using exactly, and how often?

>I doubt that you would perceive us as "degenerates" if you saw us, or talked to us face to face while we are sober
Hahaha delusional. I can spot an 1000 cock stare from across the room

Cocaine, probably like 3 times a week atm but at my peak before a three month sobriety I was doing it essentially every other day.

no. I literally just go to appsumo and spend 150 euro on software like it's nothing

Maybe you should try Kratom, it helps me when I experience a heavy comedown. Also, It's very useful for recovering addicts.

Fuck no. Even living rent-free it would barely last you two weeks living frugally.
t. Toronto