In this thread, you try to shill me VIDT

I'm very tempted, why should I not have a position in this?

Attached: anoldwomansucceeding.jpg (338x505, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

about.v-id.org/bru/
coinrivet.com/v-id-is-aiming-to-erase-digital-fraud/
etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 token isn't needed meme

I bought a shit load of this yesterday. Thanks to the retard who dumped 400k of this recently. Its at a 1.4 mil cap now, admins say new exchanges are round the corner, looking like bitmax or kucoin. 10x would still only be a 14 mil cap. Crazy

>Thanks to the retard who dumped 400k of this recently
kek how am I a retard, I made a x3 on matic since then, I sold half the matic for link, and can still buy 500k vidt if I sold matic (won't do it though, because it's just a shitcoin).
you're just a seething retard

Explain to me, in your opinion, why this is not a good investment (long term)?

lol good for you pal I'm sure they'll be building a statue of you in your hometown

>matic
the absolute pajeet shitcoin

Sick LARP bro. It was really convincing.

>getting married to your shitcoin
matic did a x3 brainlet, gains are gains I don't care if pajeet or gook or israeli project.
I answered you for saying I'm a retard, I made x3 by dumping vidt and riding matic, argue the point or shut the fuck up
It might be a good investment, but there are lots of good investments in crypto, sure LTO, FTM, VIDT, CHX, QNT, etc might get big, but they also might not, I spent 2019 riding those low caps to x2 (usually to x4 then held longer and sold when it dumped to x2), and bought more link, I don't understand why the fuck would you hold vidt long term instead of link? their tech is literally too simple and link has all the making of a true moon mission, so sure buy vidt short term, but if you hold anything other than link or btc/eth for long term (maybe also holo), then you're retarded.

>thinking I'll larp about being a brainlet and holding a low iq shitcoin
if anything I usually larp and say I never bought vidt because I'm ashamed of it

the difference between VIDt and LTO, FTM etc is that vidt didnt really pumped yet, only in the beginning where it got listed on idex
i caught the early pump too and sold but now im back in with a stack because news are ahead and its sitting at fucking 1,4m mcap with low volume
this could shoot up over night after new exchange or w/e
so its a good shortterm bet and also a good longterm bet if you want to hold because in the next bullrun this is one of the most normiefriendly projects out there

Same, after 2 minutes of reading that Telegram I do not want to be associated to this coin whatsoever irl

>i made 3x on matic
Keep saying it buddy. Its never going to be true.

Exactly..Its maybe not groundbreaking tech but at least they got clients using it, the team seem honest enough and well connected too. Once its added to a couple more exchanges there's no reason with the extra volume and regular buybacks that this can't reach a 10 mil cap

If you're so fuckin smart why didnt you sell VIDT a month ago when it was at 75k vits? You literally sold the bottom for this imaginary 3x on Matic lol

it literally did a x10 within a week, i turned 60 eth into 190, easiest profits in this whole year for me so far

because it's an erc-20 funding token, 99% of which statistically are a horrible investment, especially long term

10mil is also pretty low compared to other projects but yeah we will see

How the fuck am I supposed to shill you a literally MSPaint-crafted logo? I couldn't even if I was pic related

Attached: 3e6.jpg (465x493, 78K)

Yeah the next few months should be interesting. Was watching this for a while trying to get in but it was hard to get a decent order filled because of the low supply. Grateful to that matic faggot for letting them go so cheap

This shit just went up 50% since you started this thread..I hope you bought in

pumping as we speak kek

Attached: bjfg.png (284x247, 4K)

Outside of a 12 ETH wall there is nothing between now and 46k. We're either breaking out or going back down and I'm praying to Christ it's the former.

Think they released an updated roadmap today

Think everyone who was gonna sell already sold. There was 3/4 big wallets dumping, they're all pretty much empty now so should see some nice growth

Stoch RSI and the SMIIO are bothing crossing into blue with the MACD doing the same shortly enough.

While this is on a 1 day chart I still can't help but use basic logic to reason that the countless large ETH buys I've been noting for the last week weren't "wash trading" on a shitcoin. There is more juice in this boy and the 100s of ETH bought at and below 50k tells me money is moving back in.

also walls are thin as shit atm.

I noticed that too dude, there were sell orders of 15-20 eth that were going up randomly and being bought straight away

What I also saw were fat as fuck walls artificially put such as 47ETH preventing the last spike up from going anywhere. Those previously mentioned indicators not only say that we're extremely oversold but the latest volume spike around the low 20ks hints at some heavy upward movement. Pulling back the chart shows the blatant possibility that we're breaking out of the downward trend.

Thank God that BTC and ETH are both regressing.

Yeah eth pumping really fucked all the idex tokens man. I was telling people in a thread yesterday to load on with VIDT because when eth starts retracing the money will go back into idex

Watching the chart like a hawk, atm. It will be interesting to see what the next day makes of the chart.

All you people talking about watching charts on a low volume shitcoin are delusional. MACD on such a low volume doesnt mean anything. It is the reason why so many people make the claim that TA doesn’t work on crypto. Whales can fuck your day up regardless of what the charts say. With VIDT, all it takes to be a whale is like $10k-$20k.
Let me be clear, i have 50k VIDT (about $3k invested). I think its an excellent investment, based purely on fundamental analysis. I am just saying that if you rely on technical analysis for this coin you are going to get fucked. This is very much a buy low and forget about it for a while coin.

but sirs

When moon

>If you're so fuckin smart why didnt you sell VIDT a month ago when it was at 75k vits?
I didn't sell because I'm a brainlet, I never said I was smart you're just a faggot, if I were smart I would've sold the top on lto and vidt and ftm etc... but i always miss it and sell later.
>You literally sold the bottom
nope I bought at 0.00015 and sold on average at 0.00034
>this imaginary 3x on Matic
yeah keep telling yourself that, I literally made that thread about dumping vidt and buying matic when matic was shilled at 0.004$ here, now it's at 0.012$, do the math faggot.
THIS
this is the main reason I left that shitty channel, I was the second member there, but the more members they got the cringier they got, especially that faggot crypto davos, he's the cringiest crypto shill I ever talked to, his english is shit (he's dutch, I'm french, he has no excuse), and sounds like a pajeet, you also got the V-ID team who come post on the unofficial channel whenever I dumped a 100k bag, about how great it is to get rid of another impatient whale etc.

I also had 3 posts about vidt on r/cryptomoonshots, and a few on r/cc just deleted them now, fuck this shitcoin and fuck this community, also why the fuck did the team raise like 20 million $ for a tool that hashes files then stores them on the blockchain, I could do this shit for 1000$.

>Evidence for my claims: I made a thread about it
Airtight proofs, I totally believe you.

Ok, here's you:
-gets married to a coin because convinced it will moon
-don't sell even when it's obvious it's shit
-don't even believe people making a mere simple x3 because you only lose money
here's me:
-I listen to /biz as well as I can, this board is an amazing tool if you know how to use it and recognize patterns
-saw 4 threads about matic, quickly dyored and saw coinbase and binace and read the whitepaper, all in 10min, and bought.
-if matic stalls or if /biz discovers something new and I see threads about it, I'll dump matic and get on the new gains wagon... the goal is more linkies

GOD I LOVE TRIGGERING VIDT RETARD
thanks faggots for the laugh, I got to leave now to make more money on other shitcoins, while you incels keep your low volume african tier tech dutch scam.

When the team makes a big announcement, or VIDT gets onto more exchanges, or maybe even years from now if/when it sees mass adoption. I get the feeling VIDT isnt going to moon violently like other shitcoins. They are much closer to a traditional business than most crypto projects out there and I wouldnt be surprised if their coin behaves more like a stock in that it will be a slower steadier climb to the top. Digital fraud is a huge market, and VIDT is one of the best options out there for prevention of it. There was a guy who sent Google fake bills, and Google paid them. He ended up stealing $120 million in that one instance, from a single company. V-id could have easily prevented that, and its market cap is about $2 million. Let that sink in.

VIDT is a very small percentage of my portfolio. I would hardly say I am married to it. ETH is my largest stack, LINK is a close second at about 20k. I dont move my entire stack from investment to investment, shitcoin to shitcoin, because thats a really good way to go broke. If you are still in MATIC that means to missed the recent LINK pump as well, so you aren’t exactly one to be dishing out investing advice.

i think you are the one who got triggered lol

Attached: 1541448968097.png (459x475, 169K)

That guy LARPs in every thread. He is desperately trying to convince himself he made the right move.

I agree about the Telegram, but all shilled projects have, or have gotten horrid channels in general.

I don't, however, really agree with the fact, that tech is such a factor (yet) in crypto. To me it seems like marketing is king. This concept of V-ID is very, very marketable, which is what is attractive to me. If it hits a major exchange, I think this is going to take off. I don't know whether it will 10x or 100x, but with this current mcap, you stand to make a substantial amount of money (I would think).

How many ERC-20 tokens are created by companies with a proven track-record, though?

Attached: ToV-IDornottoV-ID.jpg (691x408, 187K)

haha how exactly did you manage to move the money over to binance to buy matic when the deposits were disabled at the time? Cut if out man, we get it you sold who gives a fuck. You should be grateful the project made you gains, not shitting on it any chance you get. If you can do the same for $1000 then fuckin do it and start your own thing up

bought on tokok then when their website came back up i sold at x1.5 and withdrew to binance and bought back again at the same price.

It's risky but get a little bag. This coin has so much potential user
>gaining customers every day who have demo'd how they use the product
>tiny marketcap
>getting on more exchanges
this has a strong chance of 10x'ing and honestly could be one of those rare 100x moonshots

What is a little bag for you? I only have 1k lol

I have 11.5k VIDT right now. I didn't throw a ton of money at it because it's just an IDEX moonshot right now but the project seems legitimate and like how public their customers have been about using their product. All they need right now is to get on a few big exchanges which the team said they are actively working on. Combined with the quarterly token burns this project could rise violently. It's worth the risk.

>concept of V-ID is very, very marketable
THIS. it's a simple use case that is applicable to the average business need. it shows how blockchain can be used to solve basic solutions. the fact that VIDT already has customers is a ringing endorsement in a crypto space ridden with hype, overly futuristic thinking and lots of customer-less projects.

This volume is fucking crazy

To be honest, I'm still holding a small bag (~15k VIDT) for the potential moonshot.
Their Telegram disgusts me and the token might not be necessary, but they are a legit company with legit financials (Wididi BV), I've audited their balance sheets.

Normands love this shit. Yes it's marketable and has the potential to pump hard, so in the end, I'll either be selling the x20 or forgetting about the death of this coin.

Something is happening next Friday, apparently.

about.v-id.org/bru/

Attached: bru.gif (360x315, 1.23M)

what the hell is a BRU

"Bus Riders Union"

It's what we'll all have to join when this crypto shit-show is over, user

coinrivet.com/v-id-is-aiming-to-erase-digital-fraud/

Exactly..You can see the tokens being used going into the validation wallet here - etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a

They'll be buying back 10% of these off the market at regular intervals also

All in. This is the most guaranteed in crypto to pull a quick 10x

Check'd

Yup..Small supply, working product, team not focused on hype

Clients:

Airbus Defence and Space

Baanvelgen (Ferrari, Maserati and Lambo part manufacturer)

JWC Superyachts

Krohne (measurement instrument manufacturer with over 500M USD yearly sales)

Vitrum Net

64M max supply

16M team fund locked for 5 years with 20% release scheduled each year

25M tokens allocated for clients to purchase. Which leave s a circ. Supply of 23M

20% of tokens used for client validations get burnt quarterly and 10% of total amount tokens used for client validations get market bought quarterly as well.

We already have the tools to do everything, like manually validate the document and check the document, but really the volume you can make with APIs. So we are looking very strongly at rolling out APIs that can plug into systems that produce PDFs so these PDFs can be validated with the APIs without people noticing.”

LTO and VIDT are about to be the most utilized tokens out there.

LMAO look at all the pajeet shilling in this thread, newfags, and take note. Dont fall for these scams