Explain to me your obsession with Asians

I don’t understand it at all. Sure they’re pretty but it’s like Asian food, you’re just going to be hungry again right after because they aren’t REAL women and you’ll never get the fulfillment that any other race gets you. Heck even black women, as repulsive as they are still give you that “uunff”

Attached: B88220F6-DAC2-4028-9336-98F0582550C7.jpg (424x320, 22K)

Azn women are gold digger trash just like white bitches

Attached: 86F92DB2-A9F0-4382-A68E-A88912A1F1FE.jpg (621x680, 99K)

There’s no women on here, incel

Their vagina is very tight so it seems your dick is humungous plus the fact that they are submissive and have a high iq to upgrade your offspring it is a no brainer to impregnate an Asian

Attached: U Mad Black Boi3.jpg (340x438, 24K)

>incel

Attached: F738EC28-9343-4B50-8872-3E81C4A2A410.png (941x866, 514K)

>they aren't real women
why do people like you exist?

It’s an expression, like saying coors sand bud lite aren’t real beer

Give it a few decades and they won’t

ching chong make my ding dong go ping pong

For me, it's all about them bronze latinas

>comes to korean image board
>why u guy lik asian so much???

Yes...gorgeous.

Attached: celeb-closeup-katy-perry.jpg (500x700, 212K)

Shorting western roasties

Dude on the left isn’t passing

I miss the old Katy Perry. What happnd to her?

the girl on the right objectively has bigger breasts than katy perry

I don't get it either. I'd honestly choose a chubby pawg over an Asian supermodel, no contest. Asian girls are not real women. But all is good, more white wimmins to carry my mutts.

Check the faces in those pics, nigger. Also to each his own. Also SAGE

> white boys prefer Asians

That's why Asians winning the trade war user

Attached: asi.jpg (768x415, 45K)

I want to find an Asian girl into race play so I can breed her with my white cock.

Need to stop watching so much Asian creampie vids tbg

Attached: 1553036937925.gif (500x500, 448K)

It won't be so funny when you're being dragged out onto the streets and hung in public with all the other degenerates.

take your pick user

Attached: asia.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

Asian women are for girthlets and for faggots who can't dominate properly non chink females.

One in the bottom left is ok. I'd take her thanks.

This comforts me more than you would believe. Knowing some women also want to raise IQ rates means we may still have a chance at survival.

This is really not uncommon in the Czech Republic user. There are droves of Chinese men with Czech girls who are some of the hottest in the planet

Attached: asix.jpg (700x898, 119K)

You're probably gay dude

Actually who am I kidding? I would cum inside all of them and force my superior genes in their womb and force them to give birth to hapas, not Asians, ruining their entire culture as then their descendants are bred by more whites.

Ugly or attractive they are all made for white cock

Attached: 1513574513474.png (498x717, 453K)

k retard

hit the wall

Attached: 7650465C-2836-491B-BB13-1454AA0E582B.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>Czech women
>the biggest whores in Europe
>whores like money
Really made me think

STACY BTFO

U mad azn boy

You must not have been in Florida panhandle's rich communities. Czechs are very average looking for a white race. Due to a dynamic of better looking people being more likely to emigrate, best looking people have concentrated in the USA. As best looking people were able to marry into wealthy families plus having higher upward mobility by default, best looking people in the world have concentrated in the south east of the USA.

Attached: 1500996981132.jpg (1140x1392, 341K)

They are not as testastoron filled as white women and are pretty submissive. White women are better then black or latin women, but asians by far are alot more feminine.

It's just supply and demand. Asian women are both a minority and statistically the most sought after women based on dating app responses. As such their value increases.

Good bye Stacy
Kekekek

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

It’s like you’re living in a fantasy world

Attached: DDD87B3A-A764-4181-BB20-A059E3496530.png (1200x628, 436K)

Alright, as long as you don't live in fucking China, they are technically still the minority.

Assuming you like specifically Jap or Korean women, then the statement still holds true.

I’ll bite and say okcupid isn’t an accurate representation of the general population.

Everyone will have an obsession with Exscudo (EON) pretty soon!

So don't be a cuck and buy up today!