CHAINLINK WILL SOLVES THE ORACLE PROBLEM

WE MADE IT BOYS! PIC VERY RELATED

Attached: MAKE_IT_BOYZ.jpg (804x755, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/XxdZZN0/were-buying-the-missing-link-of-the-blockchain-palm-beach-research-group.pdf#page=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me something new.

Saus pls

IT IS KNOWN

Why are newfags getting impressed by a boomer pajeet write up 2 years too late

>ctrl+f Chainlink

sauce?

sauce you ask, sauce you recieve.

they didn't name CHAINLINK. I think it was done on purpose

docdroid.net/XxdZZN0/were-buying-the-missing-link-of-the-blockchain-palm-beach-research-group.pdf#page=5

Because they didn't read the price rundown of yesteryear. And I guess the pajeet to them is more credible than autists here.

Are you retarded

Attached: Teek.jpg (1078x1241, 437K)

>they didn't name CHAINLINK. I think it was done on purpose
uuuhhh

Attached: bec1dd8fd5ab03d189f5afec9021ecb7.png (1000x763, 149K)

On one hand, I'm happy af that you shared this with us, thank you

But on the other I have to call you a dumb nigger as Chainlink is all over the place lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-124400_1558089881881.jpg (833x448, 174K)

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more (Link)?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

my bad, indeed i am a retarded nigger.

on another note, they are predicting a 30$/link price.

which is damn nice but SO FUCKING undervalued compared to what we are expecting from CL, when staking will be there all the fucking miners will move to chainlink and will suck our dick tips to get our linkies.

pretty sure thats a conservative estimate so they don't shock the investors

Tbf he did say conservative.

>ared to what w
that's what happens when you only read a document diagonally

usually people who give reports like this underplay the peak price because it makes them look a hell of alot better if they under-predict rather then over-predict.

We'll make it boys. I'll buy a lambo soon.

BOUGHT THE DIP BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

REMINDER TEEKA SHILLED NEO AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT HAPPENED LAST BULL RUN HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

What happened

That partner he's talking about is obviously SWIFT. I don't think Teeka knows more than we do though, but swift are definitely partnered with link.

Attached: PSD2 2019.jpg (963x677, 73K)

“Blockchain and DLT in general are important new technologies, and SWIFT has been looking at and working with the technology for quite a number of years. We have conducted a number of proofs of concept – including, for instance, on the deployment of corporate actions through smart contracts, on simplifying cash correspondent account reconciliation, and we are currently exploring an e-voting solution to help simplify the management of shareholder meetings.”

Sergey contracted an NYU economics professor (from his alma mater) as an advisor. The 650 million tokens are in good hands, marines

does anyone know if Teeka's Palm Beach thing is actually localized to Palm Beach, FL? if so, that pisses me off. Palm Beach has one of the highest concentrations of Them in the USA.