How you MATIC chads holding up? Ready for another leg up soon?

How you MATIC chads holding up? Ready for another leg up soon?

Attached: A2918FBE-4F53-4648-A510-2A86BF7DFB6E.jpg (1024x420, 45K)

I think it's gonna rest for a day or two, take it easy. if it retains this level in sats then you bet your sweet ass it's gonna moon hard again.

The pump is over. Screencap this.

240 sats by evening est time

Not even a bagholder - but the stench of your cope is absolutely disgusting.

yolo then

The pump hasnt started lol

the pump is gonna be over when something else starts pumping and steals away the spotlight, what else is pumping right now?

No. You think whales bagholding a few 1000s in BTC are gonna just let it die? No were going higher, a lot higher.

what is your price prediction for matic eoy?

$10

You fucking pajeet shills, just trying to dump your bags

Shut up faggot and market buy some MATIC

Kys twu

SIR SAVE INDIA BUY MORE MATIC

$5 price target EOY

eow? eom?

End of day ;)

thanks for your predictions lads. any more guesses? lets crowd source a hive-mind average up itt. i have no clue, so i will guess 7.5 to equally weight these two gents predictions.

ITS FUCKING ON LETS GO

Shut the fuck up. The mc is 26m and the volume is 138m This is obviously moving deep into top 100 cmc i bet break the top 50 maybe in a week or two.

Why would it? Maybe I'm a brainlet, but are there any use cases for this coin or is it just an indian pnd scheme?
Im 70%link 30%matic btw

>my stop loss at 90 sats got triggered by the first dip and now it is skyrocketing while the btc it got converted to is dumping

I feel sick to.my fucking stomach

That fucking sucks :(

Look at Celr, it’s about the same market cap. This over shilled turd will dump hard, scamjeet

>he uses stop losses
LOL at your life

super sucks to be you. Sorry you missed some gains. Still not to late.

i fucked up not buying this. I can never sleep right again

Feels so comfy user

buy in now sirs

How do you figure? If this coin gets in the top 20 and has a marketcapof ~1B with the current circulating supply we're looking at a .50¢ token at most. Even less if they move more into circulating supply.

Holy fuck could you imagine if you held this all the way to $.5 you'd be rich as fuck

I did the needful. Will you join me sirs?

biz are such fucking brainlets. i was telling you retards to buy 2 days ago and everyone was "lol 1x'd already enjoy your bags" yeah i am enjoying my bags you fucking retards. i just 3x'd my fucking money

Nevermind I'm a brainlet. If a bullrun happens we could see a pump in marketcap, which could hit 10B and we could see a $5 token.

You're a moron if you buy now lmao