To the anons who own businesses or are successful in their careers:

To the anons who own businesses or are successful in their careers:

What does hard work look like?

Attached: 1556471318196.gif (200x200, 2M)

Fucking thots and shitposting while my wagie employees stress over arbitrary deadlines that I make for them

owning your own business is pretty much working 7 days a week fyi

Flying in a private plane when wage cucks work in my factories loads of coke and addie and amphetamine

Literally this.

This minus the flying.

that guy seen some heavy shit.

Its not necessarily time you put in but self-motivation.

If you can find a good market for your product/service and get self-motivated you will have a successful business

I'm the main technical adviser of the business owner (20 ppl) since 15 years
business service provider
so kind of a meta business, not delivering actual product or services to customers, but help other businesses to make more money by optimizing stuff.

>slave to their clients
>if stay still, no new clients, and would lose own money to pay the employees
>needs to travel to physically go into other clients office to convince them to sign contract to work for them and get a small % cut off the generated money
>needs to be available every day, can have clients demands anytime
>still needs to work a lot to direct the actual work
>sometimes not making any profit at all

Sounds like hell

for the business owner, pretty much

Attached: 1529874709048.png (320x240, 10K)

Hard work is a myth created by the sadist "Just Do It" culture

Creating and running a business should be fun as fuck and your wagies should adore you like a god

yeah "hard work" is just a "fuck you" in a polite way or an "fuck off" in a stay-away-way. no one rich really works hard.
you make money with 2-3 smart decisions. nailing things down and acting on it. if you're working 10+ hours a day you're doing it wrong. seriously 'hard work' is a bullshit tier expression that goes around society for different reasons but surely not because of the actual meaning of it. you "work hard" as an employee and you'll get fired sooner or later, either out of contempt,jealousy,pity or ineffectivness.

white-collar wagecuck here. I've worked a few different six-figure jobs in finance and in tech.
hard work is generally defined as putting in more than 9 hours a day.
there is a very strong culture of "you are supposed to work hard in your twenties / in your early career if you want to get promoted"
managers don't want to promote people who only work 8 hours a day because they had to grind for 9+ hours a day when they were in their twenties / early career and think it's only fair that you have to.

Attached: 1556903047232.png (500x288, 181K)

Even with almost experience you still don’t really get it. The trick is to get people to work hard for you so you can claim credit for and profit from their collective effort and doing a lot less actual work yourself.

Hard work just means you are either getting exploited or working in dangerous conditions for a lot of money.

People promote someone because they like them and trust them with something. You can be a hard worker but if the boss sees you as a possible rat or a cockroach he won't promote you.

run my own business, remotely, live on a sunny island, work less than 5hrs per week

not sure, OP. Haven't worked hard in years

Attached: 1530743123310.jpg (1790x873, 174K)

Usually, not hard at all because you plan shit ahead of time. Sometimes you get a pile of shit dropped on you last minute, but knowledge of your field makes solving the problem not much more than a minor annoyance.

Working hard means you know/befriend the right people to get you certain jobs and promotions. Otherwise competence is a good sorting factor.

you sound like someone who missed a bunch of promotions in your career but don't understand why. must be they just forgot when it was your turn.

hey guys, xaviers school is recruiting again.
You can get some good business talk in there

stocks/options/forex/crypto/alt investing
for teachers and for students
discord dot gg
/pxzVVD5

You don’t have to work that hard, you need to work intelligently. Some days I barely do anything. I do have plenty of 10-12 hour days but those are spent getting a LOT of shit done that most people don’t do in a week because they’re inefficient. Hard work =/= successful work. Learn how to prioritize and delegate, and learn how to offshore low level tasks.

It is. But talk to any libtard and they think business owners sit on a mound of gold and sleep 20 hours a day.

it occurred to me the other day that my job is actually hellishly insane, but i've been in the field for 6 years and i know what i'm doing so it's just cozy for me. so the difference between a cushy job and a terrible job is sometimes just knowing how to do everything.

imagine creating your own buisness and work 100 hours a week to make nothing. I did that and missed the bull run of 2017. hard work doesnt always mean money and success. work smarter not harder

employee thots?

For reasons no one was on counter of our chinese takeaway for 4 hours yesterday. Someone threatened to call the police.

I’m a 30 year old boomer who has a solid career but is bored and going back to school for free. Was doing business admin, but realized that muh entrepreneur/MBA shit is a meme at least for me. I don’t want to be in the trenches dealing with bullshit, so switching to get a masters in finance. Just going to make money off other people’s work now, which I realized is what I wanted to do all along