CHX will hit three digits in the 12 months

For those of you who aren't aware, OWN CHX is tokenizing the debt of a billion dollar business which will be available on the investor portal in 4 days. Would you like proof? Trips and I will oblige

t. 100k holder

Attached: 1555941506984.jpg (234x250, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?ghost=yes&search_op=op&search_int=dontcare&search_res=op&task=search2&search_datefrom=2013-7-18&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_text=Ethereum&search_del=dontcare&offset=144&search_dateto=2016-10-25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They aren't, 100k holder and even i know this.

Rolling.

Attached: You will regret not buying.jpg (1582x954, 125K)

So CHX will be 100/token?

Mid 3 figures by end of 2022

Bruh do you actually believe that. Can't tell if reverse fud 200iq play.

trips to provide proof??

HAHA fuck off. You couldn't make me buy your shitcoin if the proof was already posted

You mean FOMO?

That's literally a placeholder. They all day 1-10 employees

Link related is the shit talk about eth when it was 20$. Nobody can wrap their head around a number like that right now, but a year from now they will

warosu.org/biz/?ghost=yes&search_op=op&search_int=dontcare&search_res=op&task=search2&search_datefrom=2013-7-18&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_text=Ethereum&search_del=dontcare&offset=144&search_dateto=2016-10-25

Confirmed real companies

Want to believe you but the odds are never in my favor. Especially when you talk about 10s of millions of $. I guess we'll see on the 21st tho.

I called the Taco Bell headquarters and they never even heard of OWN. So if this screenshot is real (it isn’t) it’s “a” Taco Bell and not “the” Taco Bell franchise as a whole. Rather it’s some failing franchise owner.

> called taco bell
Yes that was brilliant of you, since they would be inclined to reveal their deals with anyone who calls. Sheesh

Think what you want, 4 days

>Tokenizing debt
You mean like subprime mort... Err, investment vehicle for smart grown up people.

>Yes that was brilliant of you, since they would be inclined to reveal their deals with anyone who calls. Sheesh
One of you bagholders suggested calling Hamersley Partners in previous threads, figured I check with Taco Bell because that's actually serious claim. And just so you know, I called them in regards to not a "deal" but asked about a potential scam and erroneous claims using the Taco Bell brand, which got transferred past the 9-5 phone jockeys quick.

I don't want to believe that someone is actually this retarded

Attached: 1557334363172.jpg (231x218, 7K)

I know! These downies are now making up fake partnerships to pump their bags. It's pathetic.

There is one user with a RAGING hard on for chx lol. Are you a disgruntled ex lover of Sascha or something?

MOTHER OF GOD

Let us know how it goes after talking to the executive suite. Btw, I believe was talking about you. His point was proven

I know! That user was talking about me, but spun his words around. Fairly obvious to non-autistic folk, but it's very perceptive of you!

What's up with the bad photoshop skills?

it's photoshopped you dumbshit, I'm looking at thre real one right now

Sure you are champ

Ryan can you knock off the fake hype for CHX and fudding for Smartlands? Thanks. Making a fool out of yourself again. Anyone with a bit of brainmatter can see the spacing is off and even the logo is shitty.

>I called the Taco Bell headquarters

I don't think you have enough onions in your diet, manlet

What, lol. It's hilarious how you think I'm the only one fudding Shitlands. You really think I can be 10 people at once? There were atleast a dozen people talking shit in the telegram when they delayed the sto. But sure, I definitely was controlling 12 accounts at once. Also that's not me, I don't even have photoshop.

Please point out where I fudded delaylands in the posts above

You didn't, the shitlanders are obsessed with me. Bill has a lot of time on his hands. Also it's hilarious that I don't even really need to fud shitlands anymore. They fud themselves by delaying the sto contstantly.

are you actually pic related?
did you really get scammed and lost your whole stack?

Attached: ray.png (855x851, 715K)

That guy is going to be one rich motherfucker in 6 months

Nice projection. Would you need a testosterone-injection, grass-fed beef, and a set of push ups to get the courage to call a phone number? lol

How much Chx is that goofy goober holding

Not me, this is the faggot that tries to ban me from the telegram. Idk when he will give up, I can make a new account in 5 secs

Attached: E68F4BB4-30D2-467C-9F46-0C16280A1CE3.png (1125x2436, 1.43M)

At least 49% of the supply as he's buying whenever there is a dip.

Triggered, lol.

sexy mayan, at least he doesn't eat onions like the other fags in this chat

I love how much of an effect I have on all these niggers in the Chx/Slt telegrams. They are so obsessed with me that they attack anyone who they think is me. Thats how I know I did my job.

he has such a punchable face though
does he make more than 10chx a week for shilling OWN?

What would Drexel University think of all these online shennanigans?

Attached: Bengadeng.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>he doesn't eat onions
hes looks pretty soi-like tho

Idk, call them and find out lul