They didn't get in 3 days ago

>they didn't get in 3 days ago

Lmao @ your life

Attached: images.png (318x159, 3K)

sirs i get in now do I make the USD (Dollar)?

i bought 70k when some user shilled it here when it was 54sats

hey that was me :P

I got in at 90 sats and honestly feel very comfy right now.

Bought at 76 sold at 95 fml

I just bought the top. Very good buy sirs?

Nice trade anyway what are you crying for fucking retard

I'll just buy tomorrow when it's back at 50 sats

Jow Forums has been saying itll fall back every day since the first pump.

Lets see

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave 0.000001 MATIC to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower, all while caressing me and drooling at my MATIC wallet. They also came instantly after seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my MATIC) and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim, I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my MATIC wallet. I came, and transferred .00000000001 MATIC to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home. I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 MATIC to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.

It broke 200 SATs this morning

bad timing
its completely irrational to buy some unknown pajeet coin in midst of a btc bull run
would buy it if it was announced a two weeks earlier but not in this market climate

I’m waiting for the fork to full auto-Matic.

>shilling

Attached: 5654B4B7-FEC1-47BF-87A6-B7AFEBFE0F30.png (750x1334, 1.82M)

I only bought today. 10m. Lmao @ your peasant life

very good sirs matic is the future of finances please do the needful or miss out on 100x

Holy shit you're gonna make so much fucking money

MATIC reminds of vechain when BTC started crashing in 2018. It was a safe haven as BTC crashed.

Vechain was supposed to be the next best thing with all of its partnerships, including PwC.

But nothing ever happened with vechain and it’s absolutely worthless today

>only 400kg squat while doing 700kg bench
lmao nice noodlelegs you have fag
t. Jow Forums

I got in at 54 sat but kept buying and selling and made less money than if I would've just held it.

Sold at 107 first and then it fucking boomed past my position

Abouy the same here user, we made a profit, still a little sad though