Did you hear grumpy cat died?

>Did you hear grumpy cat died?

Attached: 1534991869906.png (800x800, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5994116/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

What the fuck?! Grumpy cat is dead? Rip in peaces

Never did understand people's obsession with cats.They're just arrogant disloyal assholes.
Want a pet?Get a fucking dog.

>get a dog
Stay cucked

>...grumpy...cat? Is that from game of the thrones or something?

faggot boomer

>ya...yeah it's house stalk in winterfall they had a bunch of cats in a forest and Bran took one for himself since he could not move and held it close it grew a bit maddened and he nicknamed it grumpy

THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED TO ME TWICE TODAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Grumy cat? ohhh is that Arya's wolf? yeah that's sad

And what about that trump and brexit eh?
Oh no don't mention the B-word, LOL

it's too real

Irrelevant. Dogs don't love you either, at least cats are honest assholes. A dog's "love" is an evolutionary tactic to endear themselves to humans for food and shelter. Dogs are almost a benevolent parasite.

beat me to it was about to say now this is peak boomer posting

>Please advice.

you know what they say, dogs have a master, cats have staff

explain this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō

except dogs actually have a million practical uses, from alerting you to intruders, working on a farm, etc
parasites don't benefit the host in any way (cats)

Are you ignoring the actual parasite the cats host? There's a reason that cat ladies become as fucked up as they do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

The goodest of boys.

Cope. Cat ladies become “fucked up” because toxoplasmosis increases test.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5994116/

Get a duck, faggot

who did he leave his fortune to?

mad toxoplasmoids

>lived to 7
died relatively young for a cat, roughly middle-age

lmaoing at all the dog cucks. it's funny, they always say cats carry the parasites, but in every thread the dog cucks outnumber the cat chads 10 to 1. hmmm...

>died relatively young for a cat, roughly middle-age
It was probably inbred and suffered from dwarfism so that's not surprising.

>knowing enough about Game of Cucks to parody it

fucking game of normies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1554264529257.jpg (396x217, 10K)

Cats: The BasedBoy's Choice™

It's not love, it's just an evolutionary trait to get food.
Cats are dumb too, and I have 4 dogs... I just don't delude myself that an other species can love me.

I can guarantee you've never had a cat in your life

>I just don't delude myself that an other species can love me.
A woman can't either but that doesn't stop your mom from sucking my dick.

I can guarantee you've never had a woman in your life.

dogs are filthy, all dog owners should be shot

Wrong.

But since you brought it up, women dig cats.