How can he understand the project properly if he doesn't code?

How can he understand the project properly if he doesn't code?

Attached: Chainlink_Sergey.png (590x503, 627K)

he philophisized the project sir

Because he’s that fucking smart. Guys a visionary.

He does
There was a comment by a partner recently about Serge being a dev
Also thats why Dan was out giving foot rubs
Read between the lines

he doesnt. he has a degree in sociology that he used to created this deluded wave of brainwashed cult followers in order for his token to moon (since cult followers are unable to sell) and dump his 350 million stack at ATH (day of the mainnet)
after that its pretty much over

Coders are bonafide ants. There are no actual entrepreneurs devs.

He has trusted advisors and colleagues. For example Sergey has an NYU economics professor as an advisor. NYU is his alma mater btw. So the 650 million tokens are in safu hands.

Can someone tell me why nobody knows anything about this guy's past? Someone was probably making it up but they suggested that his parents are both developers and he has been coding since childhood, and he only got a philosophy degree because he was a master developer and wanted to gain insight in another field. Seems likely.

he FUNDAMENTALLY understands the FUNDAMENTALS

you know, FUNDAMENTALS? something that 99% of crypto projects don't have?

LINK $1K eoy btw.

Attached: 1557868435361.jpg (765x670, 232K)

we already know he's a genius

He can eat it, and he did

How is it possible for one man to be so based?

Why does he look inbred, though?

Chainlink is the epitome of a multi-level and intelligent scam. There are only three or four people on the team, who have some of the most unimpressive resumes in the blockchain field. Their Testnet consisted of nothing more than a simple JSON Parser, something that any college freshman could put together over a weekend. Remember all of those "projects" during late 2017 that ended up being nothing more than vaporware? Chainlink is one of them. Somehow they've survived for two years, but I think that's due to the different approach they have taken. Instead of hyping their coin, they've stayed extremely patient. They know that they can make more money from you over the course of a few years rather than weeks. I would be very cautious if you decided to buy Chainlink, as it could very well be the worst decision you've ever made. The CEO of SmartContract (Sergey Nazarov), the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies. He's also worn the same shirt at every single conference for the past two years. Is that really someone you want to trust with your money? Don't fall for all of the technical terms used in this talk. Those words mean nothing. The people in the crowd don't even know what he's talking about. The Blockchain Team Leader at Microsoft, Chad O'fork, said this about Chainlink in February 2018: "While Smartcontract and Chainlink are interesting projects, I doubt there would be any real use-case in the future for such technology. Companies do not like to put their data in the hands of anonymous node operators."

Imagine throwing your money at an obese russian philosopher who can't even code. LINK $1k EOY right? LOL

Attached: LaughingPepe.jpg (229x221, 13K)

You don't have to major in CS to understand code. He probably learned to code himself. Also the main part of the project is thinking how everything needs to be and then putting that into code. Coding is easy, but the logic behind it is a lot harder. Steve is the main developer guy anyway who understand the coding language specifics while they both think about the logic behind the code.

coding is not that hard to learn

also if you can do basic abstract thinking you can understand software projects

everyone always says this bullshit but it's an enormous pain in the ass to get a project coded if you don't know how to do it yourself

well user most people here on Jow Forums aren't capable of abstract thinking or critical thinking which is why they don't buy LINK, because are they are soulless npc's with sub 90 IQ who only react to stimuli

The real laugh is there are living human beans, presumably with brains, on this board, who simultaneously believe CSW is satoshi, and Sergey doesnt understand code

famous people dont exist.

Coder and coder manager here playing devil's advocate a bit, sometimes the most technically minded people have the hardest time with big-picture architecture thinking. Occasionally non-coders do it better, or people that are coders that are not "classically trained" as it were..

Gotta learn to ignore these turds. Sergey has been coding most of his life, both his parents are devs - not even just saying this, you can find an interview where he talks about it. He decided to go into philosophy because he believed it would benefit his coding skills.

How can he understand operating systems properly if he doesn't code?

Attached: 100716-stevejobs-apple-justinsullivan.jpg (1540x800, 62K)

Sergey has no clue of anything but he gives the project a nice friendly face. He also attracts LGBT investors, which is great.

>hes never checked the pivotal tracker
newfag

He was Vitalik's sensei

Can attest. Best coders I've seen are hardly CS majors.

t. CS major who self-admittedly could be a better coder

sergey is an obvious simpleton

Attached: 1553956945434.jpg (891x597, 141K)

where is this interview

Sergey can't code beyond hello world. It is truly amazing that with all the retarded autism he is still basically a mystery. What age is he? Where did he grow up? No one knows. Did you know he lived and worked in Russia? Probably not.

What a lot of people don't realize is that big companies supplying their own data don't give a shit about decentralization. I know because I work at a blockchain consulting firm. We are in cahoots with fortune 500, IBM, Lenovo just to name a few. Nearly EVERY SINGLE PROJECT is building their own oracle/node gateway to their blockchain solutions. Why would they pay money to "prove" that the data they are supplying is their own when they are already doing it? So fucking stupid. Literally, OP has been misdirected somewhere or is trying to pump his shitcoin bags to dump on you well deserved degenerate gamblers. Oh and here's another gem for you speculators -> Chainlink is LITERALLY just a JSON parser. Its not hard to build. That's why companies make their own.

lol i mean he has a russian accent so

>Sergey
>Nazarov
It's fucking obvious he's Russian. Are you American?

Didn't happen, kek willing.

Lol what
He's American dummy

Not true at all, he does not know how to code, it's obvious from his talks. Also why he doesn't engage with the dev community like Vitalik, Larimer, Charles, etc. If he did he would be exposed as a brainlet

Thats why its a scam you fucking retard

this makes no sense. he's confirmed working with microsoft. it just doesn't make any fucking sense none of it does nothing!

yeah of course, he's a russian scammer just like vitalik

Attached: 15049923823.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I hate when people say "code." It's programming.

Too long

He is literally the only non scammer guy in all biz/. He is even less scammy than the average biz shitposter.

the GOAT in the making

Thatvs what I said dummy learn to read

I can;t wait for this scam to be exposed and all you racist nazis kill yourselves when you realize you will never make it