‘Do you understand the toad?’

Based Mike Tyson on DMT KEK induced experience

youtu.be/jYcnaYEzX7Y?t=13

>they think its a coincidence that a toad fucks you up

KEK rules all.

DMT is the only substance that allows you to truly awaken to what life has to offer.

Attached: 1548265405059.jpg (500x467, 52K)

KEK i am literally playing this video rn. yet another synchronicity. iron mike's spiritual awakening being explored on espn... what a timeline

the best timeline fren.

I have been having a lot of profound synchronicities as well lately.

If biz stopped day trading shit coins and smoked some Changa, what would happen?

they would make it

Praise KEK

Attached: 1698DFD2-D265-489A-9892-1FD47C0B1AEC.jpg (1024x768, 281K)

this thread has lured me.

checked

Welcome fren.

>avengers endgame movie time travel is legit

>combinations of psychedelics in different orders are ''access' codes to different realm IP addresses

>The pyramids around the world are ''gas stations'' for your body's built-in lightship which have been turned weak or off from having been stripped of the gold layering the walls and constructs

>all christian/catholic/buddhist/muslim religious authorities are actually 1 or groups of actual fallen degenerate abherations of ancient humans deemed ''demons'' to us now possessing them and directing their actions and speech.

>demons and angels are humans of long ago or from the future ( time goes in all directions from your singularity event in the present moment ((paradox)))

>grey aliens are humans who've done so much external progress to their bodies and culture their internal progress has been halted/slowed.

Mike Tyson seems like a really endearing person these days. He's a bit crazy and eccentric but at the end of the day he seems like a good guy.

I don't doubt any of that.

You can see he has experienced most everything one man could. Hes had it all, quite literally. It was all materialistic though, and DMT allowed him to realize that none of that shit mattered. Not many can have the type of life experiences he has had. Simply because of wealth limitations.

posy psychedelic experiences
has anyone done ayahuasca?

>all christian/catholic/buddhist/muslim religious authorities are actually 1 or groups of actual fallen degenerate abherations of ancient humans deemed ''demons'' to us now possessing them and directing their actions and speech.
Redpill on this? My cognitive dissonance could use some bending

His red pill is a lie, and will lead you to a deeper, eternal regret than you could possibly imagine. Dont turn your back on the God that made you.

Faith and Religon are pure but the religon of man has been corrupted, it doesn't take a genius to see that. All I am doing is trying to seek truth and enlightenment. That is after all the end goal for all of us

Spirituality is the corruption in religion. It's main purpose is to be a framework for life for a regular person, not incel monastic wankery.

I just realized that the toads are kek messengers and by licking it you ascend temporary to another plane in which you can make contact with kek. After link does what it's meant to do, I'm gonna contact kek. Ty user for showing the way

So were Adam and Eve.

I see your point
Look I'm not gonna claim that I am aware of what's going on entirely, but I know that there is something that we all must learn. During that time we will remain on earth being reborn until we reach that point of enlightenment. I feel that there is some truth to all religons, but nothing is completely true and that literalism is not4 the best approach. I think psychedelics are a good starting point to point you in the direction of enlightenment if you feel lost in this world however being naive about using them wouldn't be the best thing. Fear mongering in religons is something I very much don't like. For me it's more about faith.

checked

Kek is the way. I plan on partaking in DMT once ive made it with LINK and I'm living in a beautiful part of the world.

I thought I was meeting an elephant God, saw the sun and moon rotating around an apple with the sides bitten out and a DNA helix core, when the sun got to where my head was it was warm and when the moon got to my head it felt icy. 9/10 would take more next time

BASED!! Beautiful interview.

What did Kek mean by my ID?

>9 LIE Pa 33

From the inwo card set.

Check the 'Charismatic Leader'

Attached: 1504712210489.png (635x1133, 1.34M)

Kek you are a literal useful goyim

I took LSD when I was around 22.

Every since then I am a deist and believe in a higher power but acknowledge that the human mind does not have the ability to comprehend it.

i fucking hate how DUDE WEED AYY LMAO have hijacked psychedelics. If you go through life without experience ego death at least once then you will never be spiritually fulfilled.

meh. i've felt terrible my whole life drinking and studying and doing drugs and not knowing wtf i'm doing until i went sober and now i find joy in making as much money as possible. i think a non-spiritual existence might actually be good for certain types of people. but i'm basically an alien. i probably am literally an alien desu.

NPC

"i am special and unique flower connected to higher dimensions" = cope for your shitty life

idk, “I’m an alien” sounds like bigger cope tbqh

true, true

Checked and keked

who are you quoting?

pretty much everyone who loves weed and mushrooms

I extracted my own DMT, more than 10 years ago with an online guide. Never did much for me. It kind of "resets" me, I got the tryptophan giggles and glow too. But I never smoked it hard enough to get a true breakthrough dose with ego death.
Always surprised that people - especially Joe Rogan at that time (like a decade ago) hyping it up. While it and shrooms never worked for me (never took more than 3g), I'll have to say that MDMA made the most positive, lasting influence in my life.

>inshallah

Attached: mty.jpg (275x183, 7K)

checked and spiritpilled

Attached: 1540765731892.gif (400x560, 1.43M)

mdma and psychedelics have undeniable therapeutic value and it's great to be alive at a time where there is increasing mainstream recognition. 3g of mushrooms is frankly not enough for a breakthrough experience. i took a mckenna dose (5g) in my early 20s which was my first dabble with psychedelics outside of a little salvia in my teens. to this day i consider it possibly the most impactful, positive experience of my life.

Why pussy on mush ? If it doesn't work dose more ?!

Break through all the way. It's astounding beyond any description. Like being pushed through a crackling, buzzing jelly membrane and bursting out into a circus of sacred geometric beings who playfully disseminate your ego into trillions of impossibly engineered mechanical fractals. They jump in and out of your body, humming and singing while you're flown through imploding alien landscapes.

fuck it going to order dmt tomorrow

On shrooms, somebody's got to babysit the rest of the group. Still fucked me up though. Lost my sense of direction so I wasn't very good at it.
And it's been years since I did any of that stuff. I probably still need insight and help dropping bad habits and behaviors from psychedelics/MDMA, but right now I don't want that insight.
Also forgot to mention that I took LSD (well what some kid told me was LSD) a day before I took that dose of MDMA. /endblog

Also check my ID.

Look up Changa. The harmalas have a good synergy with the DMT. You can use a small bong. Three good tokes and you will break through.