Why the fuck aren't you in Matic yet?

Why the fuck aren't you in Matic yet?

Attached: 0_bROBl83hGYzPnBRm.png (561x356, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/maticnetwork
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's up over 200% in a week

retard mentality

kek wait till may of 2020 bb

COWISH AS FUCK SIRS

the people you want to buy your shitcoin have all lost their money from buying the last 5 shitcoins you shilled on here...eventually you run out of other peoples money

1M dolphin reporting in I'm going to go ahead and stay greedy yolo

Because youre shilling it and youre make it moon all you want i aint buying now I'll just wait for the next binance pump and dump.... harmony

>300 wallet holders
This is literally a pump and dump.

Brand new coin you stupid fuck

Do research bro, this project is owned by Coinbase AND Binance. Do you hate astronomical gains?

No shit, but even the shittiest low cap coins have more holders even when they are fresh out of ico. Literally nobody is withdrawing from binance to their personal wallets meaning they are in it for a short term pump and dump.

LOL

Gave me a laff

Your shill point is hurt durr binance and Coinbase pls buy. Every shitcoin has a partnership with google or binance or whatever. It means absolutely nothing. I bet you don’t even know what the project even is lmao.

Have you seen the codebase and the development team??
That's a hard pass from me .
github.com/maticnetwork
Why anyone is buying this literal pajeet scam is beyond me .

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-092343__01.jpg (751x1492, 143K)

we triple topping boyos

Attached: Capture.jpg (1951x658, 100K)

Partnerships are a different thing, but coinbase is literally the seed investor. They own a huge equity stake in Matic. Why? Because they believe in the team and the technology they have already created.

Matic is an amazing 2nd layer scaling solution with incredible potential.

Sandeep is the head of development

Attached: images-11.jpg (485x303, 30K)

everyone knows its a piece of shit pnd pajeet coin it doesnt matter when it 3x your money in 1 month

Based jaynti kanani

Based but I'm not selling til it's at least 2000 sats

Have you seen the volume? $169m today, it's 6x the market cap

its even more retarded to fomo in

Wtf is matic?

Attached: 1554131916843m.jpg (1024x681, 143K)

New coin backed by binance and coinbase with like 28M market cap. Get in now user it's on binance and just printed 3 white soldiers on the 2H charts

You're so retarded it's stupid. Three white soldiers only form in bear markets signaling reversals. If they form otherwise, it's a bearish sign.

Thx for info

Retard who cares, we printed 3 white soldiers

Looks like a P&D that’s about to dump. But what do I know?

I put £100 on it for a giggle. Will cash out at £2, make a nice £10,000. Keep it for the next crash.

All the Binance ICOs are pumping when the rest of the market isn't, Why and what is going to happen?

This is the beginning of the bull run user this is how they work just buy it and relax comfy

Because as soon as I buy it will drop. Really, you should be thanking me for not buying it.

What is a Gigantic shitcoin Alex?
40 sats EOD, cap this.

Meaning that the coin is currently undervalued

These comments are very bullish

Cos every other binance shillcoin has performed terribly right after it started trading. I had no reason to believe it would go up

9m $matic bro from .0035 here. Well 4m now...ok, I'm going to need you to set aside the typical Indian racist thoughts that have programmed into your psyche due to Pakis and streetplops. These are different Indians, they are sharp as hell and have a good thing here. Let's say I'm wrong and just look at price and supply in a bull mkt. 2b tokens. .014 cents. 32m mkcap. Wew anons.. this has the Verge & ADA pump written all over it from 2017. Quit using logic and just know this will hit 4 cents and the liquidity will be there to exit. What do you think coinbasecucks buy when they make an account? The cheapest shit on coinbase..dbd, mom's spaghet is on the table.

It’s going to crash in t minus 25 minutes

I just bought.
Watch this pajeet pnd crash now.

>Ashish using Rick as his pic

poos have invaded Reddit, it all makes sense now

Attached: 1520715236655.jpg (768x762, 64K)

everyone is a retard here, coins move off hype, this has hype, MC, Vol, and "Usefulness"...this is the next NEO/Antshares...i've been here since Jan 18 2019, I've seen it all. THIS IS IT

I’ve been here since May 2019 matic is the next BTC sirs.