The golden bullrun is still here boys

We're all gonna make it.

Attached: damn.png (1763x876, 145K)

>Not

Attached: 1529560794892.jpg (847x793, 162K)

The only thing thats the same in these pics is that the top line hits the top of 2 pumps... WOW...

fuck TA, useless GARBAGE

Are you blind my friend?
The first bear move consisted of drastic crashes spiking down but bouncing back lower ane lower until it stopped spiking and went sideways for a couple of weeks.
This was roughly in the middle of the channel. Then a rally (not a bounce back) started and took the price above the channel again.
I can go on but you're blind anyway.

Thing is, sub 6k is never going to happen. Bobo's will cry.

>12h charts vs 4h chart

OP literally stretched 2018 chart to fit... it's ridiculous

Cycles are getting longer and longer not shorter

Meme

Yep, the bear market after the crash from 1000 was years long. We will crab for awhile and the bull won't start until the halving, culminating in price after the Presidential election

>past performance does not indicate future results

If it goes sub-6k, will it have enough volume to hold at around 5.4k or will we slip down to 3k again?

Attached: its ok.jpg (960x960, 141K)

NOT SO FAST.

Attached: graph.png (164x251, 16K)

>bought at 6k

I used to think this too, but reality is that we were over 8k yesterday.
You cant make that rhyme with your 'muh longer cycles' bullshit.

Yo don't underestimate the presidential election. That's going to have major impacts.
Tether. The bull won't start until it's gone

How about you sync up those two timeframes correctly hmmmm?

No shit, I was bearish until this pullback. Now 100% bullish

Because the cycle seems to be going faster at a 2 to 3 ratio.

Nope. We are going down to 4k. See you next year.

You absolutely can
Tether manipulation and the simple fact that we're on a different order of magnitude can explain such pumps
But what doesn't fit with the "longer cycles" theory is that the 2018 bear market lasted almost exactly one year from top to bottom, just like the 2014-2015 one
The bottom is in, but we have likely at least another year of crab before anything starts to happen

cycles are actually clearly getting shorter

5.5k is a meme support line, it's not a ""real"" one like 6k was
Support/resistance doesn't matter though when you have whales pumping the market $1,000 in a single day like on April 2nd

Yes, just not at its lowest levels.
If this graph repeats, we'll go sideways till oktober and then put in a high of 13k or so near end of the year.

Look familiar?

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-154102_Mimi.jpg (1080x1012, 184K)