Daily reminder

You're here

Attached: btc.jpg (673x728, 55K)

Israel is filled with subhuman trash and unironically doesn't have the right to exist.

Indeed, 20K will be the first stop then correction and then to 50K.
We are all going to make it.

Attached: VUnKS7p.gif (352x198, 399K)

no idiot he means we just went parabolic and its going to crash hard

If you know what I mean

Attached: niggers.jpg (349x372, 27K)

we went parabolic to 3k as well

just bought, wish me luck

toodaloo

this shit is so heavily manipulated. The priced doesn't just drop $1500 in an hour otherwise. You all are suckers hoping to time it right

rip bulltard

>we went parabolic to 3k as well
the fuck are you talking about

Whale dumped, duh.

Instead if it pumps $1k in few hours is totally legit? Let me guess...

it's heavily manipulated either way and that's my point. It sounds like you're agreeing with me rather than refuting

Dumb fuck bears still can’t see trend reversal and bear traps. Bear market is over COPE

looks more like we are right here

Attached: 1558109128319.jpg (673x728, 104K)

Yeah, agree.
I thought you were only talking on the way down.

But someone still believe that pumps are always organic and natural, dumps are always manipulated.
I mean this shit is still unregulated, in some way it’s a good thing, but if people can’t complain when they make money they shouldn’t complain when they lose them.

It's not that it's manipulated, the issue is that the market is illiquid. There aren't enough big market makers, so changes in supply and demand burn through the boom and have a big impact on price

Touche

oh no, I believe it's all manipulated and that's why it's hard to trust any of it and it's frustrating. These last couple weeks I've seriously been considering cashing out everything all together...well maybe leave like $500 bucks on a few coins just in case. But even though I've been into crypto for a few years now and had some decent returns at times I don't like what it's been doing to me and the idea that I'm beholden to whales on whether it goes up or down bothers me.

I'm not rich, but I do all right and I've split my money between crypto and real estate and I'm at the point where I feel like the smart move is to put more of it into my real estate/rental properties. Sure there's manipulation in that arena too but I can at least have some control over physical properties I own. I don't know man, crypto just gets me down and it has pretty much from the beginning even when it was easy money

Well, whales only leave us crumbs so you better take profits up/down whenever there is a possibility in this kind of martket.
Have the patience to wait entries, don't FOMO, don't over leverage if you like to margin trade, buy alts when BTC dominance is high and their weekly charts are at ATH supports and you should be fine. Probably will have few other big shakeouts and retest of ATL before the next halving and I'll be definitely like to have a nice crypto position by then.

Yea, those fucking sand nigger Palestinians.

2017, newfag

zoom out more