CHX CLIENT LEAK, I REPEAT

CHX TOKENIZING TACOS FOR TACO BELL. PROOF HERE

Attached: MOMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.jpg (1582x954, 125K)

How did you find this? I thought the portal wasn’t supposed to be announced until the 21st

>1-10 employees
so a Taco Bell franchise owner wants to tokenize the ownership of his establishment. top kek. wow guys. wow

How stupid are you?

have a look guys, this is your average CHX holder here. see's a leaked screenshot with only three super shitty STOs listed as coming soon and thinks it's bullish just because one of them says Taco Bell on it....

Fuck off smartlands faggot. Let me photoshop your client with tokenizing Tesla stocks. CHX is real unlike this picture.

excuse me? how stupid are you? assuming this is even real, you gotta be fucking retarded to not see it for what it is. bullshit. 3 STOs listed....3 shitty private businesses with less than 10 employees each.

You think Taco Bell the actual franchise is going to do an STO with OWN? You do realize that Taco Bell isn't a private company right? It's owned by a larger corp that is already listed on the NYSE...it's already a public company you fucking brainlet mong

>How stupid are you?
Let's find out!

Which one doesn't belong in the following series?
Project Crowd, Page Chain, Dogshit, Taco Bell

Which one of the choices makes the best comparison? OWN is to PONZI SCHEME as OP is to:
Solid investor, soon-to-be lambo owner, delusional moonboy, or an absolute retard

0.00016ETH, 0.00014ETH, 0.00010ETH, 0.00086ETH, 0.00078ETH... What is next?

Attached: 1549210181311.png (1000x432, 165K)

The FUD-closer is back. How many streets have you shat on today?

>1-10 employees
It's fake data, back when it was still pumping they also showed red bull as a placeholder
The team is very shady and doesn't have any big clients, good luck with your bags

> Very shady
Lol, yes they are extremely shady with their on-time deadlines and public blockchain viewable from github. Good luck with your regret

HODL

Holy fuck... This shit is gonna slingshot to the moon

>Lol, yes they are extremely shady with their on-time deadlines and public blockchain viewable from github
and 400 partners on their DSR dashboard a month after rebranding from Chainium, using Redbull Inc. when demonstrating the dashboard, showing e-mail from accounts from Disney, promising STOs lined up until 2020, delaying everything and saying they're on track, paying contractors with a "utility token" which is actually a security token because CHX isn't currently being utilized right now. Good luck indeed.

Cope. Not true and you do know how far away 2020 is right? Literally only 6 months away. You'll find out the hard way next week

HODL this shit. We going to $13 boys

>with their on-time deadlines
they missed fast platform deadline, and mainnet deadline. they missed every deadline so far. are you stupid or something

LMAO, you act as if no crypto has ever had delays (most of which went unfulfilled), rebranded their name and logo, or used their utility token for business expenses. HINT, every fucking one of them has done so. Its comical the level of pajeetery you street shitters come up with sometimes.

> Missed
Again they delayed and ultimately came through on both of these examples. Investor portal is 5 days away and the validator node launch is less than 2 weeks away. Are you stupid or something?

Attached: sascha.jpg (897x597, 49K)

kek

Attached: kek.jpg (897x597, 106K)

Everything I stated was true. OWN are the masters of embellishment and ambiguous statements bagholders can read into.

Flexa didn't pay their contractors with a utility token and they are all over the news. Where's OWN? Thought they're disrupting a trillion dollar industry.

lol the beard. Based.

taco bell gonna sue em for selling security tokens with their brand on it

Hahaha!
Shitlands is the worst and may go bankrupt (had to halve the buy in for its first STO as no one wanted in and is only for £1 million. Fucking joke) and if the best CHX has is a franchise owner this is going back to 1 cent.. There is no reason for the actual Taco Bell to be involved with CHX and nobody has refuted this point in the thread.

Attached: 1550843450401.jpg (1079x1186, 188K)

>taco bell gonna sue em for selling security tokens with their brand on it
This. Even if it was only a franchise owner, the implication on the home page is that it's going to be the whole brand. I'm sure franchise owners legally can't raise funding like this. Bagholders are going to get rekt BitConnect style.

How can taco bell sue them after they entered into a deal to tokenize their debt? Makes zero sense

is this true?

You'll find out next week

Because they didn't enter into a deal to tokenize their debt. If anything, only a franchise owner. Yum is based out of Kentucky and Taco Bell is out of California. OWN's only US SEC-approved contact is Hamersley Partners. They're from Boston and their platform isn't even live yet. They have had three clients for the past three years. How could they get Taco Bell and why would Taco go with a startup that cannot even pay its own contractors with real money, has no permanent office, and is operated out of Bosnia? Poor CHX owners, next week is going to be so rough for them when they check the STO platform, see Project Crowd and two other bullshit with the rest "coming soon" around the corner.

I hate to admit it but he's right.

Attached: 1548337040812.png (490x382, 28K)

Perkins Coie is another SEC approved partner. They have 3 offices and you were proven wrong when you were chanting they wouldn’t even have one STO. Kek retards gonna retard

>you were proven wrong when you were chanting they wouldn’t even have one STO
I never said they wouldn't have dogshit STOs like Project Crowd. I said they would run a STO for a hot dog stand around the OWN offices. Even in my wildest of fuds wouldn't have imagined they would do a STO for a business with zero profit or product in over a year of operation. At least a hotdog stand brings in $250 profit a day.

In the last AMA Sascha said they only have Hamersley Partners for the US. Perkins is their lawyer on a retainer (this last sentence is my fud-take).

>either trolling
>or completely retarded
>kek

Has to be the first option because I don't hold shitcoins for longer than a week.

Yes and that dogshit STO also presented blockchain usecases to the parliament this week. Kek all you seem to do is haunt every Chx thread and project your insecurities into what own is doing. Who hurt you ?

>I don't hold shitcoins
Hopefully not BTC either, the ultimate shitcoin

Be happy while I haunt every CHX thread because without me arguing with every bagholder these threads would disappear off the catalog under an hour. Like when I stopped fudding OWN for a few days to pump my gamble bags before dumping them. Random anons don't care about OWN. It's only bagholders and a handful of anons for shitposting purposes.

>that dogshit STO also presented blockchain usecases to the parliament this week.
Are they generating revenue? Do they have any partners? Any clients? Do they have a finished product? No, no, no, and no. No one is impressed about some dude doing a powerpoint presentation like it's high school. Not enough to give them cold hard cash, anyway.

>Are they generating revenue? Do they have any partners? Any clients? Do they have a finished product? No, no, no,

Retard confirmed.

Anyone who watched the AMA interview with the female CEO knows everything I said is factually correct.

No matter how much you fud pray, you won't be able to stop the own train especially come late June. Sorry user.

Keep praying at your Sascha shrine for a decent announcement on Monday.

Attached: sascha.jpg (408x224, 74K)

This is going to be a rocketship. Thank you to the dedicated fudders for keeping it down for the time being. Get to ride a few other waves before loading up

It will be Taco Bell. I'm an insider. Enjoy fomoing in at $10

Taco Bell is just a chain under the Yum! Brand... it would be Yum! Tokenizing anything not Taco Bell.

I did well $chx made a nice return, was even part of the telegram for awhile. Believed in the STO meme and began to DMOR. That being said...I'm sorry guys, I don't think project is what you think it is. Best to move on, there is no way companies will flock to list assets with them when XTZ, RVN, Fuel, and all sorts of other options are out there with far larger breadth. Maybe I'm wrong, and I wish you all the best.

>companies
>thinks centralized entities want to use permissionless/decentralized networks
>fucking kek

>implying the price will jump from $0.17 to $10.00 within a month, even if it's Taco Bell

>companies
>wanting to join Kickstarter-lite with a Bosnian blockchain full with spelling errors
>kek

>Taco Bell is just a chain under the Yum! Brand... it would be Yum! Tokenizing anything not Taco Bell.
The companies don't have to operate in sync brainlet. Taco Bell has a seperate organizational structure, seeprate executives, etc., it's a completely separate orgabization, same parent company tho. Don't be dumb.

I'm a own Dev and lately there has been a lot of chalupas floating around the office...that's all I can say.

please tell me more
additionally: what about exchanges

fuck yeah I'm gonna get rich off of tokenized quesadillas and burritos.

FUCK YEAH

HAI GUYZ, WE REALOZED WE NEED OUR OWN CHAIN FOR SECURITIEW, IT WILL BE DONE IN 2022

KEK

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-203442_Brave.jpg (1080x1344, 479K)

>HAI GUYZ, WE REALOZED WE NEED OUR OWN CHAIN FOR SECURITIEW, IT WILL BE DONE IN 2022
>KEK
Literally every sto project not on it's own chain with privacy features will be doing this. This is why own is ahead of everyone, their blocking was built specifically for security issuances.

Exactly, I was already bullish af, but after this especially