These people will try to stop you from making it...

These people will try to stop you from making it. Their biggest fear is letting a bunch of racist and autistic NEETs become rich.

How can I give them the middle finger and cash out my future linky gains without them knowing?

Attached: irs-logo.jpg (2100x769, 131K)

By not being a faggot amerimutt lmao

Jow Forums isn't racist we only see red and sometimes green

Could you turn it into monero and just say you mined it and are ready to sell? How would they prove you wrong?

Move for one year to some country you like (and no capital gains), cash out, learn a new language and fuck random girls

>I JUST calculated my annual tax burden
$24,813

Attached: x3nqedk6_400x400.jpg (374x374, 24K)

Convert to Monero when time to sell

Sell using local monero

How do you figure? I honestly didn't even think about taxes because I was a poor fag but I'm looking at 10k+ in gains from trades I haven't kept track of

I paid $30k for 2018 desu

actually they dont care what your political views are. the job of the zog is to dismantle wasp society and create a race of mongrel serfs that will work all day for $3 an hour. they have pretty much let the few they wanted to make it through the gates already. everyone else is human waste to them.

Just from waging away. It will be more than this if I dump any crypto. My weekly/monthly net looks comfy, but looking at my annual burden makes me sick to my stomach.

Attached: greenwojak005.jpg (550x462, 47K)

retard they have no way of proving you own shit. just use localbitcoins and cash out what you need. dont live outside of your ACTUAL REPORTED income means.

im not racist bro

This, godspeed beating them

Anyone paying taxes on crypto is retarded, you’re not gonna get audited and if you use an off-us exchange you’re golden and won’t get caught
>t. Tax lawyer

British tax man is based. If you got your corn early it counts as gambling and so there's ZERO capital gains to be paid.

Attached: hmrc.png (1200x716, 78K)

Currently using binance and haven’t verified my identity on there, am I safe if I just transfer btc to localbitcoins and sell for cash?

There’s no such thing as fucken “Crypto taxes” they haven’t even passed a law through Congress.

TAXATION IS THEFT!

>Their biggest fear

Attached: aa.png (413x549, 95K)

I only paid 12k

Attached: biz_bullrun-1.jpg (830x738, 121K)

This is the truth

F U C K THE IRS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

QUOTE THIS POST OR TURN INTO A FAGGOT ASS COCKSUCKING ANTIFA NUMALE

Attached: numale soyboy face.jpg (994x745, 181K)

replying because I agree not because of the curse

mine it all yourself and run all hardware/software through an IT gaming support business
start a site and everything
youre welcome

Attached: 1558053955939.jpg (736x981, 136K)

but muh roads

LARP

What happens if you really make it? Say you make 7mm+ from crypto? You just cash out a little bit at a time via localbitcoins for eternity?

C O P E

Payfair.io but volume won't come back until the bullrun. Save the site.

Pay your taxes.

I've been audited twice and I'm only 27

they come to your house and crack your jaw open with a rusty wrench, take all your gains and piss down your throat on their way out to lunch
>t. tax lawyer