Once you've made it and you're rich...

Once you've made it and you're rich, are you going to improve yourself and be chivalrous or are you going to stay a racist slob?

Attached: this-dude-that-gave-his-girl-his-shoes-cause-her-29593833.png (500x634, 169K)

lapdog. weak will be cucked

I'm going to improve myself, I don't think cowing to "racism" bullshit is self improvement though

found the guy who has never been loved by a woman

>too weak to simply just carry your 100-115 pound woman
>have to risk stepping on micro-glass and other dangerous material on the floor streets
>weakening your entire body due to a foot injury

Even animus bring this up, user, why aren't you carrying bitches around for gains and glory?

have sex

what a poor retard
just ride an uber home
also wearing nike tn's... only arabs do this

I’m only chivalrous to ladies.

why dont they just go to a nearby store and buy a pair of shoes
fucking retards

its a trap most of the time

used to be loved by many, it brings danger

>his girl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

Ironically, the only way to put women in a pedestal is if you are an incel or a first-timer. There’s no way someone who has had a relationship would do this kind of shit more than once.

I'm going to buy so much land I will never see another human again, so the point is moot.

Anyway, why does the guy have to sacrifice his shoes because the woman made shitty shoe decisions?

I'm gonna buy camping gear and become a hobo in the canadian wilderness

Faggot christcuck preconceptions of “chivalry” wherein knight cucks platonically loved some “noble”woman roastie who then went on to get fucked by someone else in the evening

The point of chivalry is actually to court the father. The woman is irrelevant.

>his feet are THIS dainty

how do first timers ... stop being first timers then?

I was chivalrous, but women don't love me.

As I understood with time most of women are stupid and worthless.

i'm at my parents' house reading this while surrounded with chatter in some arab tongue because my parents are letting a random sandnigger family pick fruits from their trees
racist slob all the way

>Once you've made it and you're rich, are you going to improve yourself
yes
>and be chivalrous
LOL

Attached: topkek.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Daily friendly reminder that you'll never make it if you idealize women in any way

I will be more racist and even more sexist but that is an improvement

>Not dating a woman smart enough to wear appropriate footwear
Truth is, you were cucked from the start.

RLC makes chivalry obsolete

Why would I want to fuck her father?

>not caring her front ways with her legs locked around you while you play with her twat

>day 6, today my captor started forcing me to walk around barefoot. the mall police have still not picked up any of my signals.

Attached: guitar.jpg (1919x1079, 306K)

You want her father to let you fuck (marry) her. Female consent is modern feminist gibberish.

If you have ever gone from poor -> rich, fat -> skinny, ugly -> hot, you will never respect anybody because you realize how shallow they are. It's literally that "If you didn't care about me in my worst, why would I care about you in my best" basic bitch quote.

Attached: 1545051671997.jpg (371x417, 44K)

>chivalry
>2019

Found the virgin

>or are you going to stay a racist slob?
this
i will cut all my ties in this world and live only for myself

This x 100.

All you need is one serious relationship and after that you will NEVER put pussy on a pedestal again as long as you live.

I didn’t say acting like pic related won’t get you a relationship. But give it time and it will drain you physically and emotionally, and you won’t act like this again. (Probably)

>t. virgin Jow Forumstard

fpbp

BASED

He is wearing a Ralph Lauren sports coat. I have the exact same one.

Dropped $350 on it.

>if i do this she will text me back i just know it

>oor -> rich, fat -> skinny, ugly -> hot, you will never respect anybody because you realize how shallow they are.

word

>go from being shit to being less shit
>people treat you better
>wtf

based

actually based

That faggot was wearing heels and took them off because his feet hurt

>people that donate to twitch thots

>weak
>feet can't handle a little concrete and aids needles
heh

did you use cryptogains?

Found the eurocuck.

?
The only way to make it is to be an extreme xenophobe, since hiring subhumans leads to bankrupcy.

>walking on a city street barefoot
Fuck that. Call a cab/uber or something and take her home to get more comfortable shoes.

I just need enough to stop sergey from starting the 4th reich

I just need enough to stop this guy from stopping sergey from starting the 4th reich

I have 175 btc and I'm still a racist slob that hates women

Herion needles cut even the toughest of feet.
Enjoy your aids, you didn't even have the joy of getting laid.

lul i usually just carry her

Kek what a cuck. Bitch would never do the same

>girl fits in his shoes

yikes

I will be a racist but not a chivalrous slob.

Yes

lol what a cuck, fall for the oldest cheap trick

in the past i endure the same shit test from a women and i pass, because i never gave him my shoes

and i thought those pads on ankles were patched because the guy is homeless/poor, talk about poor taste

regrow your gonads, tranny