ODIN Bounty! Free money! + Messenger release!

Lets help them and get free money.

+++
You can see the ODIN.Chat release count down

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (419x443, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/odinblockchain/status/1129418282992308224
odin.chat/
twitter.com/odinblockchain/status/1129493044842180608
medium.com/@odinblockchain/privacy-messenger-wallet-odin-chat-launches-6d07d9327f67
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey are you pels?

Links in Screenshot:

twitter.com/odinblockchain/status/1129418282992308224

ODIN.CHAT count down > odin.chat/

discord: Za4dttC

Are these assholes going to actually deliver?

thx m8 :D

Join the discord and get your free 250 ODIN

they do even a countdown!
Check the website!
3 hours later they releasing it!

leaked apk = android only
fail

>shilling a shitcoin for a few cents

Why .... fucking pathetic

i do not earn anything retard.
got my 250 ODIN > 250$ in near future

actually it is coded in nativescript which supports both, android and iOS, as far as I understand, only one small lib must be ported to iOS and then the app will run on both systems

who the fuck is pels and why is he in every bread

Also, holy crap they're giving away so much ODIN in their Discord.

The only reason to not be part of the ODIN community is if you hate money.

> Actual usecases
> Actual products
> Deliverables
> Communicative team, pretty much weekly updates

Like wtf is up with this hidden gem

Actually, yeah.

actually in a hour messenger is releasing.

Seems like good devs.

twitter.com/odinblockchain/status/1129493044842180608

So what's the supply of this? This is the same folks and a fork of Obsidian isn't it? Hopefully they will pump it to $1 again before exit scamming for the second time.

they are not the same people. community same devs different.
also community holding the all supply. Not a person like blackstone/sagemark holding half of total supply.

LISTEN UP NEWFAGS!
THIS IS A SCAM SHILLED ON Jow Forums BY A GROUP OF DISCORD BAGHOLDERS WHO GOT FUCKED ON OBSIDIAN (former project).
THE CEO KEPT THE 4 MILLION FROM THE ICO AND CREATED ODIN TO KEEP THE BAGHOLDERS BUSY WHILE HE FOUND A WAY TO LEGALLY FUCK OFF WITH THE MONEY!

lmao.
you mixing the persons.
yeah blackstone, sagemark, alan, shad scammed all of us.
Not the ceo.

5 MINUTES AGO THEY RELEASED THE DAMN MESSENGER YOU LOSER SHIT. YOU MAD CUZ YOU DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE BUT THEY DO A BOUNTY RN. GO TO THEIR DISCORD AND STOP CRYING PIECE OF SHIT!
medium.com/@odinblockchain/privacy-messenger-wallet-odin-chat-launches-6d07d9327f67

Selling Tin foil hats

>yeah blackstone, sagemark, alan, shad scammed all of us.
apparently all these people that didn't get shit from this project, except wasting their time, are scammers
>Not the ceo
the guy who actually kept 4 fucking million dollars, nah, he's not the scammer, he's alright cause he gave us this shitcoin ODIN so that we can dump on Jow Forums newfags

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF AND TAKE YOUR SCAM SHITCOIN WITH YOU! NOBODY WILL BUY YOUR BAGS ON Jow Forums!

Attached: eatshit.jpg (454x350, 52K)

But how's the token supply? total and circulating. Spoonfeedme so I buy your bags. I'm interested in getting more than these 250.

there is huge buy walls atm
If i wanted to dump or sell my coins i already can do it.
keep crying sagemark

pels is a ODN/ODIN dev who had an AMA here recently

pels not a dev.
he was moderator when ODN is live
then he became Community Manager in ODIN team

are you pels?

im your sugar daddy

You are correct!

TL/DR FOR NEWFAGS WHO ARE FALLING FOR THIS SCAM. I WILL POST THIS IN EVERY THREAD I SEE:
>german autist Klaus (Blackstone) develops a privacy messenger for 4 years
>thinks he can make it decentralized by using a blockchain
>too much of a sperglord to do an ICO
>partners up with some faggot business guy Pete who says he'll take care of the business side with him as CEO
>they do an ICO and promise a privacy platform that would allow people to build decentralized apps with native privacy
>the messenger developed by Blackstone would be the first dapp on the platform
>Jow Forums buys into the ICO big time
>Blackstone continues working on the messenger and assumes Pete will hire more developers to develop the actual dApp platform
>Pete freezes the ICO funds, takes a 3 months vacation and buys a Tesla
>Blackstone threatens to quit if Pete doesn't either unfuck himself or resign as CEO and release the funds
>Blackstone gets BTFO by Pete cause he's actually the CEO, his wife is a lawyer while Blackstone is just some autist developer that doesn't know shit about business
>Blackstone rage-quits
>Pete can't do shit without Blackstone, but he still has 4 million dollars
>invents this shit called Odin to keep the bagholders busy and postpone a lawsuit
>gives them huge bonuses on the airdrop (so they can dump on you now)
>"hires" a team to develop the project
>they don't do jack shit cause their purpose is to pretend to do work and for Pete to avoid a lawsuit while he keeps the 4 million: "hurr durr at least we tried, guys. Not my fault that the project failed"
>actually brainwash the retarded bagholders that this is actually a community project so he can distance himself even more and be less liable when it fails
>apparently not they launch a half-assed messenger (protip: Blackstone already released one almost 2 years ago)
>this messenger is now hyped up by the bagholders as a big deal so you can buy their heavy bags

Attached: 1329111208180.jpg (350x350, 20K)

keep crying sagemark
YOU ARE DED

>scam scam scam

such a scam they've given $2.72 worth of ODIN to 40+ different people who liked and retweeted a tweet.

stay poor omegaLUL