Missed the rocket ship

Sold at 70 sats as it was dumping to its low of 49 sats. Did not buy in because I assumed it would have the same fate as the other Binance IEOs that dumbed to hell.
Watched as it continued to pump hoping there would be a solid correction.
How high is this going to be pumped? Will it ever correct??

Attached: D30D231D-1081-4314-88FA-A3EA0D196740.png (259x194, 2K)

think 100m marketcap should be pretty doable, which means itll still 3x from this point

Haha see ya later we going to a whole nother universe

That sucks man. I feel your pain. I did somewhat something similar. I bought back in at 200 sats as this will continue to rise to 10 cents.

But you’d have to be stupid to buy into something that’s up 70% right user?

31kk mcap and already functional. Not selling until $3.

I estimate rise to 0.15ish, dump to .011, Then rise to .018. Good Sirs

I thought about buying back several times. Just been burned before trying to chase pumps.

set a ballsy stop loss, say 5-10%. Cash out on 10-40% gain.

High risk, high reward.

Putting in a buy order... ready for the dump haha

right now its triple topped and running out of steam
it may have pushed past 200sat but its slowing down
looking for a correction soon down to support level at 160 range

No it's not you idiot it's making higher highs and higher lows

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll buy more then too. Anyone who isnt DCA into this after looking at the volume being 6x the market cap is just retarded, this coin is being accumulated like a mother fucker

Imagine the wagies at work who will fomo in this afternoon. It'll be 1000 says by the end of the day

Hope not sold a nice chunk here in hopes to increase my stack on a pull back

lmao .01 will be the new support.

this is a pump and dump as of now.

It might bull longterm but right now treat is as a pnd

Well bought at 201. Haha fml.

I don't think you've missed it it's 30m total, a new coin don't kick yourself for not getting in the first few weeks

Half the original stack for more than the original buy in. Ooof. Keep it pumping boys.
Got my small paddle boat.

meh, patterns tend to repeat themselves on these fast runups

the coin may do well overall in the future, i completely support that
but im here to double my stack on dips and tops

Attached: Capture.jpg (2312x824, 252K)

Holy shit their telegram is filled with pajeets is this bullish or bearish?

This project is indian based, but ran by the smart first world pajeets.

Epic call just dipped below 200 not sure it will go to 160 but we are all onboard this rocketship.

Imagine when the secular bull market starts again too we will get indexing money on top of the current crowding in

Highly bullish MATIC superpower 2020

India will take you to the moon sirs

Everyone trying to buy just a few sats lower. Just buy it. It's going to 1000 sats within the week

Right? It's that easy.

Based

It's ok you bought the dip you're good

they are called NRI (non resident indians)

you know it's been 70% the past few days right? you can say the same thing to people who bought yesterday. They bought in when it's already 70% up and today they gain 70%. what's your point. crypto anything happens. fag

I should have waited an hour to buy back oh well. Is the ship going down or is this a small correction before the next take off?

It pumped up to 120-130 during the last nice run, dropped back down to 80-90 range.

It'll dip back down to 120-150s soon before the next run

Correction. It has to go down a lot more for it to be a reversal. This is going straight up once Asia wakes up