I’ve noticed a lot of new posters in the last 48hr asking about Chainlink and just wanted to warn you...

I’ve noticed a lot of new posters in the last 48hr asking about Chainlink and just wanted to warn you. Chainlink is shilled HEAVILY here and it’s very hard to understand so this background is crucial to ensure you stay safe.

Basically, a bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.
The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

Attached: chainz.jpg (694x800, 80K)

this

You are really fucking this up user

surgay nazajeet is a PSYCHIATRIST
literal ruski scam
he owns 97.5% of the supply

Attached: 1502394389243.jpg (600x585, 37K)

Attached: 1558107792759.jpg (1053x680, 281K)

based

bump for newfags. don't get scammed

thanks OP was going to make a post like this warning people about chainlink being a scam! Glad to see this thread up!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>if I think hard enough, it will come true

Attached: biz-pinkwojak.jpg (813x551, 163K)

You are a MANIAC

Even if LINK is going to the moon you should not be buying a coin with 300m market cap unless you like serf gains. Get into MATIC at 30m or you will seriously want to suicide soon

Also look Sergey's previous projects the guy is sketchy af and he owns way too much of the coin

thank you kind sir

i will now do the needful and buy a coin with 300 wallets

just bought 1 million rupees worth! thank!

have this cute green frog

Attached: 1516156956288.jpg (570x487, 45K)

>literal pajeet shitcoin isn’t sketchy

You guys think that the people who browse Jow Forums will impact your accumulation because they are so influential...the fud is pathetic and you should let others willing to hop on this board accumulate wealth for their futures as well.

Guys we have mainnet now, what the fuck are you doing topkek

Attached: IMG-20190319-WA0002.jpg (480x480, 18K)

I'm not afraid of admitting it because fewer than 0.0001% of people passing by here is going to read this post.

It's absolutely a pump and dump, and I'm going to fucking relish whale dumping my stack on the newfags, I'll see so many pink wojacks that my cock is going to be rock-hard for a month. Fuck you.

sup craig

Fucking CHECKED!

I care about returns not about crypto fundamentals bc most cryptos are going to 0 eventually. But I often hear fundamentals as a reason that LINK is special so I am bringing that up as skepticism, regarding the FA

+ iExec developed decentralized oracle as a side project in only some mounths Ahahah

Haha thanks for the update Timo. Still waiting for 30 cent?

arego will just link but without link automatomations are not possable