I wanna become a boomer, the 80s dads had bigger cocks and better music. How?

I wanna become a boomer, the 80s dads had bigger cocks and better music. How?

Attached: IMG_20190517_100131.jpg (960x1280, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roguehealthandfitness.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn youre fucking weird, prob should work on that man

lead poisoning

suicide

stop blaming the government for your small weewee

>the 80s dads had bigger cocks
how does OP know this?

Looks like a muscular yet anorexic in the fact version of my dad. Weird.

>how does OP know this?

Attached: 1557918947614.png (646x595, 269K)

They didn't grow up exposed to such massive amounts of xenoestrogen and s o y. No meme. You have been poisoned on purpose.

based, at least I can jerk off while touching my own estrogen induced gynocomastia boobs

He's actually the guy who runs
roguehealthandfitness.com/

Good advice overall.

Sickening

This. Me and my friend were literally joking around about this in the car on our way to get lunch just yesterday. These boomer Chads were literally tricked by jews into mutilating their children's penises and using BPA plastic toys and cups and this lost generation of ours is the result.

Fucking JUST

Attached: all me.jpg (257x196, 13K)

They also didn't sit in front of a computer all day watching little cartoon girls.

Boomer investments involve securities and equity investments with a prcious metals component to your portfolio for added stability. They avoid crypto and penny stocks like the plague because of the obscene risk and loss tolerances you need to consider them.
You'd go against 98% of Jow Forums because they're the ones left holding the bag after every bubble bursts.

Ture. The Jews will unironically pay for what they did to my dick. They cut it and now they shrink it. Pisses me off so much. They have their special kosher diets without poisons and get massive dicks and then get unlimited access to our women because they are rich and are able to use and abuse them without getting justed because they are above the law.

Shit pisses me off so much.

Is this your daddy? He's fucking hot, I'd love to pound his leathery bussy.

Attached: 1558059125033.jpg (261x244, 11K)

God the SLK is a gay car.

Start smoking, wear only 501's and wifebeaters, listen hard rock and drink your coffee with milk and sugar

/thread

80s here, i do that