Tfw no qt van dwelling gf

>tfw no qt van dwelling gf

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 1.00.03 AM.png (1596x1256, 2.07M)

Bet her cooch smells like river water and incense

Attached: roastie289.png (595x518, 369K)

god i'd love to see a strong black bull break into her van at night in a walmart parking lot and impregnate her

My gf blows me in my suv between classes regularly. I bet shes fucked so many dudes back there, bareback because no bra.

sometimes this seems like a fun and adventurous thing to do, and a neat way to save money, but the bigest hurdles i see are : no bathroom or cooking area, no access to showers, problems with being harrased by cops in parking lots who shine flashlights in your windows.

fuck off fucking normie

imagine the smell

Attached: BDFFE252-2431-4D53-BFA0-2733CB25B57A.png (571x618, 29K)

god her nips pointing out with that flat fucking chest is so hot

> ugly face
> no tits
> built like a man
> no money

How desperate do you even have to be?

really not that big of a deal teabh. did it for a few years and saved a boatload of money. poop at work on your employers dime, it's easy to fit a cooking area into a full size van, shower at the gym, and to my own surprise i never had to deal with cops or weirdos either.

I bet she doesn't shower daily. Just imagine the smell.

she needs to be BLACKED

I'd passionately fuck that woman every day of the week once at night and once in the evening. Our lives would revolve around finding little things to do before we have sex next. Some days we would just lay in each other's arms while the other one sleeps.

what does she do when she needs a shit

Crazy part is this literal van hobo could pull in well to-do Chads with minimal effort.

Female 14-35 is so fucking easy mode its unreal. Female 45+ is nightmare mode if you haven’t hooked a decent man yet, but it should be so easy only the most braindead can’t pull it off.

Imagine how shitty at decision making she must be as a reasonably attractive white woman to end up in a van. For that reason alone its a hard pass, a magic 8 ball literally has better judgement.

I honestly wouldn't mind a life like that. I can;t even afford a van

god she would be such a babe if she had bigger tits.

The irony:

yes. How opportune the video thumbnail just happened to catch her, by chance, as her jacket slipped off her shoulders and below the line of her breast, her nipple straining against the tightness of the material, the soft roundness of her breasts visible, the eyes closed and mouth slightly agape, as tho transported by ecstacy, mid-orgasm. Yes, all most fortunate

a hot girl I used to know did this with her friend for the better part of a year, cross country. They hung out in public libraries, and used walmart facilities. Life is so much easier when you're a girl. Also, they fucked new chads every other day.

sorry to bring it to you OP she looks like a guy

What, cant stand the sight of a strong nord woman?

is her tits pierced?

fucking pikey

I fucked a van whore once. She had nice tattoos.

T. Fucked a van whore for free

The fuckin standards on this guy. Let's see what you look like, Chad.