Where should I park my master matic gains boys? In BTC now

Where should I park my master matic gains boys? In BTC now

Attached: images.jpg (233x216, 7K)

$ETH $ENJ $BAT $RLC $RVN

I sold at 210 rebought at 198 ready for another mission you should be too user

Are you seriously selling. Have you not learned at all????

>eternal bagholders

Hey OP I'm in the same situation, let me know what you decide to go in, I tethered and will follow!

Holding is the road to life changing wealth, not swing trading.

This shit has many many levels left. Many.

Prove this isn’t a pump n dump. I’ll wait.

0.000004857 BTC has been deposited into your account
>thank u sirs pls take this customer survey if u were satisfied

US mover here

Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to move 3 boxes each giving me ~$3 per. I moved 3 pianos each giving me ~6$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find boxes that exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care I love to move boxes.

You really need this box replaced!! It's looking really old and the bottom could fall out at any moment!!

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $9 box that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12.59 US dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Linkies, and GOGOS" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC securities news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor idiots

Honestly just wait for matic to dip back down to 180-190. Not looking like it’s gonna hold over 200 today.

I am doing the exact opposite of what biz says and I am making gains this time.

BTT obviously. easiest 2x ever.

List one cryptocurrency owned by coinbase that isnt matic. Ill wait.

Too many million coin sells in Matic right now. Those same people will just buy back in. Just dump your Matic money back into Matic. I’d wait for 180 sats but 190 should be fine. Huge sell wall at 203. Volume won’t break that’s down this early on the afternoon. Should dip way lower here in a couple hours and reach 220 sats by tomorrow morning.

Idk user Asia is gonna be waking up in a couple of hours and they love buying coins like this after they've made pumps. I agree it may dip to ~195 but it'll blow up again once they see it's in a little dip

LINK you faggot.

Everyone was just chasing the pump, nobody cares about holding this shitcoin

Nigga what

Fantom the korean hashgraph dumbass

It's 'the ukrainian BCH' dumbass

If you don't buy Nimiq soon, you might as well just call your future children and apologize to them so they are prepared to live a life where they have to beg for lunch money and wonder what poor financial decision their parents made that gave them that life. Atleast they will know that you missed out on Nimiq and they will wonder no longer.

Unironically, NPXS (Pundi X). Guaranteed short term moonshot

>Moving boxes
Oh yes you will surely make it user.