Why would link pump more on mainnet release than on mainnet announcement?

Are all of you fags retarded? The market reacts to new info. What new info is provided by mainnet actually being released vs announced?

Attached: D3CCFB43-0F3F-4180-B939-D02BBCA48522.jpg (807x659, 61K)

its 50/50. if mainnet is actually good it will pump

more cheap linkies pls

sibos bagholders looking for an out as soon as they hit their break even point between $1-1.20. and thus, a whole new generation of bagholders will be born. time really is a flat circle, the only constant is sergerys 650 million supply to dump at his leisure

The blog post will be the thing to look forward to. Expecting a big jump when we get that.

because we get to see who's using mainet.. that weren't previously announced.

boy if you only read the chainlink threads these past two years, maybe just then you would understand...but since you didnt here you are trying to figure it out, getting obscure answers from everyone. Its just too bad OP go fuck yourself piece of shit nigger

Guaranteed it will be a complete piece of dogshit

oof OP you shouldn't make threads that prove you're objectively a subhuman nigger, not a good look.

pls sirs buy matic do the nedefull shiva bless

I think it will dump when the article comes out. We have a lot of bandwagoners and unironically dumb people holding LINK who don't follow conversations in telegram. There won't be staking, the token won't be used in the beginning. It is only valuable with free info and APIs because the companies that sell their API data already have real life reputation to lose, they're incentivised and trusted to do their job without staking one LINK. And payments are possible in their chosen currency so the LINK token won't even be a thing.

Main net = staking = less coins in circulation = lower supply and higher demand = pump in price

you're assuming there will be customers, and contracts for the nodes to accept.

Based Burberry Chinaman

Usage, you idiot.

Cringe, I bought in in dec 2017 retard

Have you heard of the emh retard? Look it up

1. your assuming for 4 years Chainlink has not been building a customer base.

2. Read the announcement carefully. "chainlink is going live FOR Ethereum dapps" The customer base already exists and is waiting for Chainlink.

Efficient. Market. Hypothesis. You. fucking. Brainlets.

Attached: 784607CE-F7C4-4C55-9422-CFEC8113BCD5.png (300x168, 10K)

We already know who the customers are retard. Partnerships are public information.

THE MARKET INCORPORATES NEW INFORMATION INSTANTLY YOU FUCKING RETARDS. THE NEW INFO WAS MAINNET. NOW THE PUMP IS OVER. FURTHER PUMPS WILL HAPPEN ONCE SERIOUS ADOPTION OCCURS YOU FUCKING AUTISTS. AND NO NOTHING SLATED FOR MAY 30 IS SERIOUS ADOPTION

I hope they sell while they're still over the 80 cents range. After all speculation is over, all there is left is the product and actual demand for it. Even with ChainLink going live, finally, how many of these literally whos have final products already waiting for the oracle network? What about adoption of these said projects? LINK's adoption does not only depend on them, but on the projects that are supposed to use the network.

nu/biz/ is so confident it will dump on mainnet despite the fact they have hundreds of teams lined up.
Enjoy missing the moon mission, faggot.

Attached: 1558050679971.png (2002x798, 1.07M)

>The Who's Who of Literal Who: Fiver Logo Edition

dumbass nu/biz/

Literally just other shit tokens. I swear crypto is a giant as gay circle jerk with “partnerships” jerking each other off

It's missing the important ones. SWIFT, microsoft, fb, salesforce, oracle... and most importantly... McDonald's

I'm convinced Sergey is saving the juiciest announcements for mainnet launch

Mainnet is already priced in with the insider trading. What will pump the price is when Linkpool starts to overflow with everyone staking, locking up a significant supply. Also, institutional investors aren’t going to dive in until all the onboard partners begin to sing the praises of ChainLink. $1000 EOY 2019 is guaranteed.

The biggest factor in the price explosion is going to be node operators staking their LINK.

That won't happen until usage starts. It need big mac loads of usage from early on... otherwise, we'll just get to accumulate more for cheap for a long time

The same was said about vechain.....

Just sold, thanks for saving me.

Aight, but what rewards would node operators get if the network will barely have any use. Go take a look at these and tell me how many already have a working product, with plenty userbase, just waiting for the oracle network to pump some action. The answer I already know it.

I'm not saying LINK doesn't have a good future, in all aspects it is looking decent at the very least. But boy, between mainnet launch and actual usage and nodes getting incentives and the LINK economy blossoming, there's an awful lot of time.

when blogpost

this is actually the most reasonable post I've seen in a link thread.

Ehh, I don't know. I think the number of people who have no idea about Chainlink or its implications far outweigh the bagholders here. If we get a big name or two following the blogpost well... The fact that there hasn't been more announcements following the mainnet date shows that they must be waiting.

Dumb newfag, LINK was always a long term HODL. Did you really fall for the $1k 2019 meme? The real bullrun starts in 2020 anyway. By then we'll begin to see significant partnerships and usage.

Attached: 1558042181955.png (640x556, 975K)