Trevon james

i miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: C53F51E1-0C7D-4C22-92D2-5DD4EFCABF70.jpg (1024x1056, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YagUXXtyFn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trevon, is that you?

mr. sometimes it goes down, overall bullish, lines macd

this nigger is still on yt tf you mean

just looking at his face angers me

why do youtubers all do that weird onions thing with their mouth wide open in a thumbnail

how about crypto nick?

>why do youtubers
craving for cock
that's the archetype of a hater

shieeeeeeeet we need more black folk in the crypto scene ma niggas

Gets more clicks

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-093747_YouTube.jpg (935x750, 196K)

Is he in jail now?

He follows me on twitter lol

are you KFC?

Good one

No, he's Nike

Because only like 5% of the people who showed up were so-called Alt-Right. If you actually paid attention, you'd fucking know that. CNN blasted it everywhere that the entire right wing group were nazi's which was absolutely dogshit lies. There were live streams from plenty of right wing outlets who are good honest people who want fairness and equality for everyone, but stupid peopl read a headline and buy into the media's agenda. Do your research. You have to be a moron to actually think that all the right wing people are horrible nazi racist bigots. This isn't a movie. Half of America voted for him, we aren't evil cunts. I voted for Obama, twice! I'm more left leaning than right. I'm not some gun-touting hillbilly. If you actually did any sort of actual research into who the people are who voted for him, you'd KNOW this. Trump was extremely praised by left before he ran for President, it was only after he started going after the corrupt in Washington and the corrupt media that they all TURNED on him and have done everything to destroy him because he's destroying them! And you're protecting them! You're on the side of the corrupt and you don't even REALIZE it. "Drain the swamp" WTF do you think that means, dude? You really think that means to kill all women and enslave all races other than white? Are you really that stupid? I don't think you are. He's going after the elites who control everything and they are using all of their power to stop him. They're calling him a racist, they're calling everyone who voted for him a racist, to try and take his power away because that's what people do when they're backed into a corner. Ever get into an argument you clearly won and the person starts personally insulting you because they have no grounds and no argument? Same shit here. You're being led stray by giant media corporations that are trying to stay in business and stay in POWER because Trump is trying to destroy them. Which he should. Drain the swamp!

kys nigger

I'm amazed no burger bros put a bullet in his head. He literally helped ruin people lives

Attached: trevonjames.jpg (514x1024, 156K)

>imagine being this insecure

Attached: 1543285858797.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>writing a whole paragraph
return to reddit retard

It’s pasta
I hope

Damn they were made for each other. Fugly is the correct word.

EL GOBLINO

Attached: 1437819210840.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YagUXXtyFn4

this is the only nigga i miss

How is he being insecure? It's just a fact that the baby's awful to look at.

Attached: 155.jpg (778x652, 65K)

>I voted for Obama, twice!

Attached: 1532201639175.jpg (561x346, 40K)

It's a not a true bull market until we got daily
>get in the ponzi early
threads being shilled here

Attached: 1524988051426.jpg (644x408, 126K)