I'm gonna miss you guys when the bullrun starts :(

Bear market Jow Forums was honestly awesome. Being with everyone, suffering together, DCAing together, memeing together made for some good times.

But we also just know this board is going to be filled to the brim of newfags and boomers, far more than ever before, when we bull.

So before that happens, just wanna say thanks for the redpills, the laughs and the companionship. Wouldnt have wanted to suffer and succeed with any other group of lads.

Attached: images.jpeg-8.jpg (423x348, 24K)

just buy matic faggot no need for a blog post

It's been a pleasure to share all those pink wojacks with you

we'll get together on /x/ again by christmas time

Fuck off Jow Forums was diarrhea tier during the bear market. The huge bull run of 2017 was the best time on here

fuck you

Was just thinking about this today. Jow Forums is a great board when there is a bear market.

it was all binance ref links and bazingacoin scam threads, you only liked it because of the euphoria faggot

until next time

There weren't any pink wojaks in peak bear. It was literally just despair and tumbleweeds. I remember giving my mail to 3 anons just so they could message me and talk instead of committing suicide. I sent followups to each a few days later, none responded. I get sad thinking of my bros doing something stupid over digital coins

real bull market isn't truly getting underway until 2020 and halvening fren. we'll still be comfy for a while

this.
STFU
BUY MATIC

Bluepilled. The euphoria of 2017 was pleasure. The bear of 2018, in which we were forced to improve ourselves, forced to get smart and forced to get to work in order to increase our stack strengthened my soul and made me a more fulfilled person.

Fulfilment>>>>>>>>Euphoria

>he thinks the bear markets over
bobos just getting started

bull market always start a year before halvening, historically.

this

golden age Jow Forums was actually 2016, when ALL crypto was contained into one general thread

Attached: 1557372602490.png (376x341, 103K)

Fucking incels

Attached: 1557868789643m.jpg (1024x618, 95K)

well that's why i said *real*
we're not gonna pass ATH's until 2020

t. Increasingly nervous short. The shotgun is out bobo and you're about to get fucked.

Sad to read this, fren

You too fren. I bought a Jow Forums pass today for my appreciation

Just imagine the flood of 70 IQ boomers that will infest every crypto focused community when that happens.

Attached: 1534179212595.jpg (500x389, 37K)

Capitulation Jow Forums is the best

Good thing we're headed there now

Frens 4ever

eh maybe r/cryptocurrency
doubt there will be too many here. in any case they wouldn't stay long

Attached: 1557880725416.png (390x390, 112K)

Gay post but whatever

This still is the bear market though. It's staying for 3 more years at least

>be me
>watching twitch stream cuz I'm a manchild
>someone mentions chainlink
Is this the sign that normies are gonna pick up crypto again or was that just a random autist

Yep fuck right off my dude, biz is fucking awful during bear markets and completely ded during sideways markets. I need my dopamine rush, and I want to actually fucking make money. Not shit post with retards spamming pink wojaks as my funds dwindle to nothing.

agree OP, Jow Forums truly is the best community I've experienced and I've been on internet for a long time.
things have changed now since BTC is again doing well and newfags arrived, so it's not really in the same style as it was a month ago or so

I will forever remember my time here if I make it though, I felt here at home more than anywhere in my life

actually this

>BTC is again doing well
7k isn't that good desu, that shit was 10-12k last year, I remember when it fell to like 6k and then rebounded back to 9k everyone was talking about how it was the start of the next big bullrun and everyone got rekt.

This.

Bless all of you faggots

Attached: 812941.jpg (301x267, 25K)

guys... stop mentioning link outside of Jow Forums please
we don't want the normies/redditors to make it

Attached: 1558052378438.jpg (888x1025, 197K)

FUCK OFF BOOMER

God damn what would I do without Jow Forums

It's been a real pleasure shitposting with you all.

This

You won't do shit faggot.

>muh secret club

Jow Forums is as normie as it gets, kill yourself

> they think they made it

We're at least 3 years away from the bull market, fren :)
Keep on accumulating.

Pajeets are already back in town

True

Heheheh...fools

Attached: 1548104664980.png (562x486, 137K)

I’ve been here since 2017 it’s been a great ride
I only need around 200k to make it and think this run will put me there

There’s a lot of pieces of shit in here but some of you are okay. To those: it’s been a true pleasure

They never left

Attached: PajeetWarfare3.jpg (480x270, 19K)

Out of nowhere this shitcoib gets 1000s of comments a day. You'll sucker in the newfags. I'll give you that

I use this board as a misery index because I like watching nazis suffer.

Attached: antifa.gif (480x222, 2.57M)

We are rising

yes do the needful sir

Attached: 1556300639299.jpg (750x724, 60K)