Too much Success too Quickly

Bros,
I’m gonna give you a little story. It’s quick, but just as true.
I am employed at the HQ level of a giant company where my role is in data science. I am 1 year out of college, only bachelors. I have created helped the creation of a number of products. They’re mostly shit because their data practices are shit. Remember that.
It turns out this company is so large it struggles to know how much money it actually makes, how many products did they sell?
Hopefully you are also aware of an act passed in 2002 that now requires the board CFO/CEO to verify the information they report is accurate. They can see jail time if it’s found fraudulent.
The company has decided to make a few of my shit products the standard for lots of reporting tools, since currently the various solos in the company use different datasets.
I’m now at 24 years old in talks with the CEO of this company and dozens of people who now want to steal my product or simply get me fired. I don’t have the experience and sociopathy to be doing this. I’m going to get slaughtered.
What do I do? Nobody is staying close to me now. I’m hung out to dry.
Even my friends & senpai have been acting very different. I didn’t ask for this.
I didn’t want this level of success yet.

Attached: ECCE2686-5901-4743-85E1-D1FD145B8633.jpg (357x172, 23K)

what does this mean for chainlink?

>make software potentially worth millions and give it to free for a company
>will eventually get crushed by people who have more ambition
yeah bro you sure are suffering from success
i bet they gave you a nice 10k bonus too, after all you deserve it for donating a million to the company

Lol

>be normalfag, collegecuck and friends
>get job because of burgerfat nepotism
>come on an anonymous NEET board to call people "bros"
your humblebrag is shit and so are you
karma will get you mate

Whistle blow the company to the SEC for failure to accurately report financial statements. Get paid bounty by SEC. Are you suggesting this is a company listed in the US that doesnt have a handle on their revenue? Do they have audited accouts

Build a failsafe in your products that requires something that only you know. This is job security 101 for le coding

Bullish, $2 EOD

this
mate, i'd stomp your face if i'd see you in real life

If you know the potential of such product and know it’s has guaranteed ROI then cut ties and release it under your own shit faggot god I understand why people are treating you like a pussy because you obviously are a pussy fuck

make it mine monero for you

Lol you are speaking about booking.

I would find a different job before you get your CEO jailed for reporting incorrect numbers. Also before some true Machiavellian gets you fired and steals your credit. Just talk up your experience during interviews, you might even get a raise. Just remember the lessons you really learned once you're in the new position and be more careful.

Unironically install a recorder software in your phone/pc and record every conversation you have. They won't expect this, and their attacks will make them vulnerable. If things gets too hot, just reveal your cards and act based on your best interest as everyone would have been proven an enemy to you. I still hate you

Also, work as excellent as ever, don't let the stress create an opening for them to capitalize.

read the laws of power by robert greene and stay with the company until it topples or you make it

Attached: 365CE7A4-F6E2-413F-A3F4-9FD3929D3228.png (919x923, 813K)

if you've written some code whatever you do put in some killswitch so they can't fuck you over

If OP isn’t a larping faggot (he is) this is the true course of action. Not being a whiny bitch on some dumbass imageboard. Absolutely stunning he graduated with IQ that low.

> I didn’t want this level of success yet

And you don’t have it. Created something on company time, using company tools and company data. They’re going to fuck you and there’s probably not much you can do about it.

real advice, just make sure you dont trip over your own dick

Attached: skeeter.jpg (864x864, 138K)

Illegal in most states due to two-party consent laws. If OP lives in one of those states not only will any recordings be inadmissible for evidentiary purposes, but would also likely be a criminal violation as well.

Won’t help you out in a court of law but you can always leak it to the press and play the courts of public opinion

Dude, you need to casually hint the CEO how money’s been tight lately and then he’ll say, what’s that you need a raise? How much do you need? Tell him something like 150k a year should do it.

Also he probably makes like 10MM a year so that’s chump change to him he might ok it.