Like it or not, this man knows more about Bitcoin, network topology, computer science and statistics than anyone else...

Like it or not, this man knows more about Bitcoin, network topology, computer science and statistics than anyone else. His thesis was on modeling network security around the idea of economic incentives. He has 17 degrees. He is a billionaire.

Like it or not, Donald Trump is your president and Craig Wright is Satoshi. Deal with it or get left behind.

Attached: 1557687582163.jpg (293x380, 72K)

He still needs to prove he's not a fraud. I agree. He knows more than anyone else, but BSV is still fucked if he doesn't follow through.

What happened with that lawsuit tho?

a true master of baffling people with bullshit, priaise be to csw

He was literally hired by Calvin Ayre. You must always look up the supply chain and see in whose interests one works.

He doesn't know shit.

Anyone with true expertise programming knows he talks technobabble shit with no cohesive overview..

He only fools noobs...

That's why all the heads of other other crypto projects denounce :

CRAIG WRIGHT IS A LIAR AND A FRAUD

yeah, i remember reading thorugh some kind of technical doc he put together and was amused to find it was literally bullshitting to trick non-technical people into thinking he was a genius. this is plainly clear to people who have the technical knowledge that csw claims to possess. that's why the world calls him faketoshi. deal with it or get left behind.

Please stop triggering my autism and misusing the word supply chain. You're thinking of chain of command which is a completely different thing than a supply chain.

>technobabble

Attached: 1510255932948.png (750x775, 930K)

stop promoting faketoshi your gonna get him murdered. cat went user for a reason

>Craig is satoshi because he knows computers more than you hurdur
Fucking unbelievable how stupid people are. No JEW is satoshi he’s either dead or he’s never revealing that he’s satoshi. 10 years and satoshi has never came forward but all of a sudden this scam artist is claiming he’s satoshi? Fucking idiots on this board, what happened to all the intelligent people? Did they make it and stop using biz?

Just look up the shady history of nChain and the other company with a similar name - nCrypt (formerly nTrust), the latter leads to Calvin Ayre and as if by coincidence is based in his place of residence: the Antilles and, previously, Canada, his home country (back when he was not indicted). nChain was "founded" by Craig Wright (for PR purposes?) and immediately "sold" to some unknown private fund, i.e. the true owner. This is all shady as fuck and it's obvious that it's Calvin's little game, all this drama, patent trolling, lawsuits, the "coming out". Calvin Ayre is exceptionally versed when it comes to dealing with the media (like when Gizmodo received a "leak" about CSW being Satoshi) and has a lot of experience circumventing and tricking the legal system because of his gambling ventures, which would explain why he'd want to transfer his experience to crypto. Dare I say, he's the real genius in the whole story.

Attached: 1557134422937.jpg (800x773, 91K)

>nCrypt (formerly nTrust)

Attached: 4ADB7B7B-E332-4DDA-90BA-6BF00D7C76A1.jpg (944x706, 39K)

>Like it or not, this man knows more about Bitcoin, network topology, computer science and statistics than anyone else.
no proof

Donald trump is satoshi

Australia barely even suffered during the 2008 crash

you really think an aussie was behind bitcoin?

Attached: aussie shitposter.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

>Calvin ≠ Genius
difficult to be dumb enough to lose money operating a gambling site - but utilizing Fraudtoshi as your crypto figurehead, its hardly the sign of Great Geniality. CSWs going to jail, product has zero credibility, BSV is circling the drain.. Ayres hardly completely stupid either, idk wtf hes doing with that calamitous retard in tow.

Notice that before CSW hooked up with Calvin Ayre, he was basically a humble nerd with an awkward look, but about the time of his so called "doxxing" he started to appear in pompous set-ups, flaunting luxury, alcohol and expensive cars (all rented) as if a rap singer. His subservient position is demonstrated not only by the fact that he he kissed a man to prove he's not homophobic, but by his own saying:

"Learn to speak the language of those who run the business. Remember - you have to speak their language, they will not learn yours. The language of management and business is not that of the techie." - Craig Wright

Attached: 1557357774512.jpg (1200x912, 151K)

Australians are the most alpha Anglos

How can I become as based and as sly as Craig? He's my hero, I literally dream to become a con artist.

Attached: j7JAM6r.jpg (1125x1125, 147K)