BSV SUPPORTERS: Be careful of the FUDSTERS

They are using a FORGED exhibit document submitted by IRA to try to show proof that Craig claimed ownership of a certain address when he didn’t.

The person who owns that address (known to be roger ver) signed a message calling Craig a fraud thinking that he caught Craig on his tracks.

BUT HE DIDNT CATCH SHIT, since Craig never laid claim to it. Today is May 17 by the way. The final deadline. At any moment, the relevant original TRUE version of the tulip trust will be published soon.

Attached: 1D91DB3F-1A1F-404B-87D2-FC7A93DD07E8.jpg (1242x235, 50K)

CHECKED and yes I took this opportunity to go all in.

Here is what he said on his own blog MONTHS AGO talking about the SAME EXHIBIT before this supposed “evidence” came out.

SOON

Attached: 1555931375353.jpg (124x84, 3K)

Attached: 1FD0078C-9877-4E02-A1DC-508B0939483B.jpg (1242x1888, 480K)

Imagine unironically still following this fraudster

Jesus I hope most of Jow Forums is memeing and not actually buying this shitcoin

Sage

MONTHS AGO ≠ FIFTEEN FUCKING MONTHS -AFTER- IT WAS FILED IN COURT, you lying fucking retard. ODD THAT HE -NEVER- COMPLAINED TO THE COURT. Isn't it

>bsv supporters

Arjun, Rakesh and Bilal, this thread is for you.

You have never been to court have you

cooooooooooooope

what is your fucking point you obtuse fucking halfwit? Oh, you don't have one, as fucking usual. Or an answer as to why it took Creg 15 (!) FUCKING MONTHS to notice the Tulip Trust docs, on which his signature is on every page, is a forgery. Its strange and odd, the amount of ppl in close vicinity to Creg who go around forging documents. Isn't it

>He hasn't been to court

The scum of the Earth are the courtrooms, if there is a room full of people trying to fuck you, you would be surprised at how long things take, how long it takes for you to be heard, how much the attackers can get aways with even when you have the solid EVIDENCE, TRUST ME YOU DONT KNOW SHIT

Amazing that one crypto signature could vindicate Craig yet he refuses.
Instead he old school signs printed forms.
Doesn't seem like what satoshi would do.

F I F T E E N
I
F
T
E
E
N
fucking months later.. 'ohnos, we been rumbled on this BS 'proof' as well - ITS A FORGERY RUSSIAN HACKERS MADE IT' give it the fuck up already

Just look at the weak memes, craigposting isn't a thing and it only really started after the binance delist, that should speak for itself

Do you not understand the implications of him doing that?

It's much more than >muh keys

No one would believe him if he did

You really have no idea how the courts work do you

Something may have been said right away but may not be heard or mentioned for over a year

You are deluded

You seriously need to realize how much of a clown world we are in

BSV-amigos, don't lose hope! Our star will shine, just wait for May 35, some BIG announcement is coming *wink* *wink*

>No one would believe him if he did
I've got bad news for you user, hes not faring too great in our 'Most Credible ppl in Crypto Survey' at present either, tbqh
so, again, you have no fucking point, no fucking argument,no facts, not even a halfway intelligent or interesting opinion.. JUST more fucking meme BS, you get paid by the post or what? I'm done here, go get fucked you imbecilic womble

thanks for correcting the record

Thank you for proving my point

You must be a zoomer or a boomer because any one in the new silent generation would be this unbelievably deluded

what does this have anything to do with bsv?
if craig is a fake, its a shitcoin with no value
if craig is satoshi, its still a shitcoin with no value

yeah right I see you know a lot about bsv

>when he didn’t
of course he would say that NOW

he seem to know everything worth knowing

This twitter thread has more info

Attached: signed_transaction_saga.png (808x3540, 697K)