After yesterday's epic bart Bitcoin is on a slow decline. Is the dream dead?

After yesterday's epic bart Bitcoin is on a slow decline. Is the dream dead?

Attached: JJUTI7P.jpg (1080x1349, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwAteSmzrMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for you desu, but not for prime white pussy. That'll always be in demand

wouldn’t fuck any of those

Expected if late correction after a very hard pump. Remember that btc was 3200 only 4 1/2 months ago.

Okay we get it, you’re gay.

Gays have low standards. I do not

I'm with you. Maybe it's because I'm a 5'11 manlet but girls like this are literally a different species bred on instagram.

that tattoo just sticks out
fuckin gross

Stop larping.
The left and right are tite

Yep...BTC is forming a head shoulders pattern, typically more downside is soon to follow.

If so muh next target is $6200-$6300.

So, depending on how quickly it sells off to that level, price may not rebound to keep pushing upward toward 9K-10K. The faster it hits that aforementioned level, the more likely we’ll see even more downside, in which case BTC could drop to 5200 in the next few days to a week.

Again, in that scenario, and depending on the lack of stair stepping consolidation, and, the velocity with which price descends to that 5200 level, the likelyhood of continued bear market becomes more assessable: Think BTC after it rallied in May 2014 when price hit $680, 40% short of the previous ATH of $1200 in December 2013.

This latest rally to $8300 is 58% short of the $20K. ATH

So yeah, next couple weeks will determine whether BTC is months or years away from breaking 20K.

Attached: F8C3361D-C828-4396-80AE-D92346F39067.jpg (365x590, 82K)

I seriously doubt they’re ”tight” in any way

Tattoo
Dyed hair
Next

Man, these thots and their scantily clad attire.
Sexual liberation for women was a mistake. All women are whores, when allowed to do as they please without men guiding them. Like a kid in a candy shop indulging in unlimited candy they indulge in unlimited chad cock. It’s really sad, seeing beautiful women that most will take miles of dick and then only maybe having one child when they are older and not as fertile and emotionally crippled by the miles of shlong tent;be took.

The Decadance of our modern Weimar will lead to the end of our civilization. Just like it did with Rome, Egypt and all our once awesome civilizations.

Attached: 32AD4537-835A-40B7-88FF-B7EC023CFB77.jpg (593x960, 53K)

Based

Would fuck any and all of these braptreses.

Despite popular belief pussy doesnt get looser from use.
Oh who gives a fuck you're not looking for a bride goddamn it you fucking amishes

1 looks like she works out. BASED

She also looks like a nice lady.

>you're not looking for a bride
Maybe he is

works out = testosterone = hypergamy

Fair point. I just can't believe the fantasy that any of these girls would ever talk to me.

>bitches past 21
>in their prime
pick one user

>you're not looking for a bride
that's exactly what you should be doing, degenerate

I have a serious gf but i told her we're bot getting married. There's no point. If the point of marriage is to show each other that we're prepared to spend the rest of our lives together in monogamy, then it's pointless to marry. If you truly mean it, you trust the other person to stay loyal and with you without a social contract.
Also women, I think, largely stop giving a fuck after you show her she's the only one you want. They start letting themselves go and when a kid comes along all their attention is on them, not the relationship.
Not marrying them keeps them on edge

Lmao at buttcoiners. Did you guys actually think you'd make it? your time SODL was years ago, get over it. By now you should be old and mature enough to open a stock market brokerage account anyways.

Shut the fuck up retard. You don't know shit so stop pretending.

I made $15k in crypto this year, that I cashed out. That's real money out of thin air, 3x'd by doing nothing. Your nocoiner cope will always be funny.

Cool, you probably lost double that last year xD

well you're not wrong. not to mention the poison that is feminism.

so many leftover women in their 30s. what man would want them? at 35 it starts getting really hard to get pregnant and often you want at least 5 years of getting to know your partner before you have kids with them.

Attached: simpsons lisa3.jpg (283x376, 18K)

Buy WAU coin on waves Dex or BOMB token, forced scarcity is what will move price of a token, idiot

WE ARE STILL ON TRACK

Attached: 1554200063265.png (1124x1338, 405K)

>it could go down or it could go up
sounds like a typical TA fag

You've got good taste I can tell.

Post what you would fuck. Bet it's an underdeveloped weaboo.

Attached: 418D5247-9281-435B-AD3E-A3EF5E97D5DB.png (640x1136, 967K)

any other choice is low test

23514 and it's not even close

I wish I could get laid. I just want to smell a woman's ass. So goddamn badly.

beta

13542 and then some mcdonalds

They are all equally smoking hot and if you wouldn't spend your entire life cooking up various ways to make them attracted to you so you could bang them then you are indeed a giant homosexual faggot cocksmoker

found the coping incel

Nothing wrong with wanting to smell a woman's ass. Pheromones are a thing you know.

Marry marry marry marry kill

>t.

Attached: 1554910663153.jpg (605x658, 83K)

I'd say 4 and 5 are interchangeable but besides that spot on

Why are they so fat? Jesus fucking christ, put the fucking burger down it's not that hard.

Attached: 1556677232885.png (860x758, 561K)

Yea they aren't the best but fuck it rubber necking hard as cement so will throat those thots

In general women from the 80's and 90's were much hotter than these instathots from current year. Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=fwAteSmzrMw

underrated based

The top was May 15 2019. Just look at the charts. We are in the late stages of the dead cat bounce. The last week has been a massive short squeeze. The next week will be a distiribution of bags and accumulation of short positions for whales. Then we will doom. Screen cap this.
June 2019 - $6200
July 2019 - $5300
October 2019 - $3200
February 2020 - Craig gets his tulip coins and crushes the entire market $100
June 2020 - $500 - BSV will also be $500 at this point
November - $87 - then the segwit flaw is exploited and bitcoin has its final leg down to $0
December 2020 - BSV is $1000

Attached: 55217DE2-AEBB-4C60-8780-B7806DE78E45.jpg (750x886, 476K)

Holy fucking shit lol have sex