IF YOU MISSED MATIC THIS IS YOUR CHANCE

Attached: BitTorrent.jpg (640x430, 27K)

BTT $0.01 soon

i remember placing an order for 300k trx back when it was 17 sats, order didnt get filled and that shit pumped to 10bn market cap ffs. i reckon this piece of shit will pump for no reason too.

it wont ever do a 2x even.

UP WE GO BABY.

Attached: edapproval.png (532x582, 514K)

Lmao 95% of the weebs on here don’t understand how to read a fucking chart. This won’t 2x ever. Justin Sun is a wanker. Might pump and dump but the technicals are absolute dogshit.

look at the volume, whales have been accumulating for weeks. it will pump boyo

50% is modest. buy or cry

Says the fucking meme line autist who is using proven failed methods to read the crypto market....

N E V E R G U N N A M A K E I T ! ! !

Meme line autist.
Goes and says nevergunnamakeit

This. At first I was despairing when I bought after the double-dump, thinking it was going to die a slow, agonizing death. Then I noticed the spikes in volume and huge quantity buys between periods. Watching it pump now gave me the biggest boner in my life.

Why the actual fuck would I spend money on torrenting.
Microbrain moves.

I won't buy a coin unless it can go 3x. This can't even go 2x so yeah.

Basically a decentralized file system. Think about it for a second stupid. This has nothing to do with illegal torrents.

Attached: 1530243180942.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

just buy the scam pump you fucking retard, sell at the top

S9 basically it's the same as the several dozen already existing decentralized storage coins. Wow, so incredible. Not like you can't already do this and for free with any torrenting service and a hd.

>trying to add a shitcoin to an open and free protocol

Lol imagine the smell of curry

God you are never gonna make it.

i refuse to own anything by justin sun

fuck it I fomo'd, it's obviously not dumping anymore from here

>This

Also whoever cares more for the reason as "why" than "how" should fuck off and watch his wife fuck her husband.

At some point this shit is going to pump to 100 sats. But the main goal for it in this bullrun should be 1000 sats. Just hold this shit and let Justin do his pump thing.

This.
TRX was a platform on top of a bull market where Justin Sun where literally announcing partnership with Jesus too (no joke).
BTT is a worthless token that nobody will ever use because torrent file is always been a free thing and you don't need it to speed it.

Attached: okay.......gif (245x219, 948K)

TRX is useless as well you fuckhead.
BTT might be worthless but its build up at the very beginning of a bull market, possibly the biggest bull market ever. And you can get it for 10-13 sats. If you dont enter now, you deserve to go down with whatever shitcoin you are buying instead

>And you can get it for 10-13 sats
There's also over 200 billion (with a B) of them

You guys make me laugh sometimes

kek saved

Market cap is 200 million, it could easily hit a market cap of 2 billion, that’s a 10x.

The reason people always fail to grasp just how high market caps can go is because the higher they get the less percentage it takes to move up even more. Consider if BTT hits 1 billion, you’ll be sitting on 5x your money, then it hits 1.5 billion which is a 50% increase but that’s another 2x your initial investment. Also the distribution of this coin is air drops so most of the supply is controlled by Justin due to his Tron holdings, he can legit pump this shit to 2-3 billion by making available supply paper thin and painting buy walls.

Why not just use IPFS for free?

Thanks for explaining math, dipshit