Missed Matic

Missed MATIC. I thought I could find a shitcoin to pull me back up, but I'm just another pisser.
congrats to the anons that bought this pajeet coin.
No clue what to do now.

Attached: matic.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Matic isn't done yet

We both know the answer.

B T T

Vidt, insanely undervalued right now

Buy it, it's not done yet. Check the volume. It will correct to 160-170 and then pump another 2x until market cap reaches volume

Buy back in at 150 sats tonight

what do you mean no clue what to do now? buy it while it's still low, this is breaking top 50 this week.

It's not too late. its still pumping.

Attached: 1558046068797.jpg (263x192, 10K)

The goal is 100m+ Marketcap user, you haven't missed shit.

Sold at 185 sats. Should I buy back in?

Matic will reach 1K sats end of may.

I shit you not, get in now. This is just the beginning, this WILL 10x at the bare minimum in sats.

1btc investment in matic now can ultimately be turned to 10 btc, if matic hits 1900 sats and this is very conservative. Optimistic view is 3000 sats +

Remember, there is no logic in this market.

Cap this post!

I got in at 87 sats. Pic related is my stack!

Attached: 5FD10CE4-7E32-4718-BE4F-382D0EC6DDF7.jpg (1125x1078, 277K)

buy btt faggot 2x minimum

No, hold nerve for the 30% correction

Stay poor

delusion at its finest thinking another 10x or more is coming when it already went 5x. Hell ETH itself only pulled a 120x from fringe crypto market of early 2017 to mainstream peak bull run.

Matic reached the max, only gonna dump from here on out. BUY TRX, it's about to go on a MASSIVE RUN!

Stay poor

Correction incoming then buy in

Newfag anons observe the tactics of the shill army. First someone from the discord posts that he's sad about missing the gains train. He suckers you in because of course you feel like you missed out too. You put yourself in his shoes. Then he posts the link to his discord and the brigaders flood in to 'reassure' him that there's more legs to this thing. You yourself feel reassured and at ease, and you end up buying the top because some friendly, consoling anons told you to. It gets you with pathos, it's much more effective than your garden variety shillpost that employs verbal abuse and bully tactics.

Every person in this thread is hoping you'll be the guy whose head they can dump their MATIC bags on at the top. No matter how friendly they act.

In a traditional market we would all be going to jail but fuck it.

Go back to plebbit faggot

DO NOT BUY!! Look at the charts, it's gonna dump HARD. It's not sustainable, i'm seeing a retrace to 110-120 sats.

buy HOT

Just wait. There's another pajeet pnd every couple weeks. I made a quick 2x on MATIC but it was barely worth it cuz LINK mooned almost as hard and I was only gambling on shitcoins to get more LINK.

fake as fuck ranjeet. go back to shitting on the street.

This shit should be stickied on Jow Forums

based and redpilled
fuck discord trannies

Theres no problem with liquidity retard. This isnt some low volume pump.

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-155825_Brave.jpg (1080x930, 333K)

>Missed MATIC. I thought I could find a shitcoin to
Just wait for the next one. Fantom quant lto and now matic all went crazy this year. So just wait for next one and get in early.

Yeah, when I see posts like this I know to avoid it like the plague. It's already gone vertical and everyone knows about it already

This user speaks da truth

Bullish. Very bullish. All the hate very bullish

This but the retards won’t listen. Their loss is my gain...

matic might be done actually the volume is really drying up

Doubt it. Its forming a very obvious bull flag. This wont be done till at the very least its comfortably into the top 100 cmc.

>14k volume becomes 13.5k
>drying up

lol i would leave this shit its about to correct

Nah

lol what did i tell u stupid faggot

enjoy your bags

I sold at 185 lmao

thats too late faggot

Ok retard

I hold a lot of tron, might double up.

That volume what the fuck.

>this thread

Attached: 1458350825481.png (501x585, 172K)

MFT

Billionaire governor backing

Attached: og-image.png (1200x630, 86K)

Try Exrn. sell it anywhere between 10-15 vitaliks depending on your convenience

Meh, just hodl till the bullrun. Cash it out and rebuy some Btc/eth when we have another crypto crash.

I thought LIT was one but got panjeeted

MFT is currently the same market cap as matic...

Dont buy MFT, horrible, this has tons of value and volume you guys maddd heated this is what every coin should be.You mad this the next Neo, yall mad as fuck only a select few like me are making TONS off this you madddddd

bingo

Buy aergo
Tp1 + BE: 10k sats

>please buy my bags at all time high

Attached: 1551621547886.png (640x400, 300K)

nah, newfags need to understand to buy when lots of people on biz are fudding and to sell when everyone is shilling.
look at vidt, it kept being shilled while going down, only when it got to 0.0002 the fud started.
same happens with every project, matic is still in the fud phase, happened with fantom as well, kept being fudded while going up, when it reached ath the shilling started.
those people wasting their time fudding only want to get in at a lower price, focus on what's real, the volume is huge as fuck, this is a project that aims to help ethereum scale, and binance believes in them (or in their ability to moon), and coinbase does as well, this shit has the potential to reach a huge market cap and is as valid a moon mission as fantom or hot, we're in a scalability race right now, the first one to achieve it will do a x1000, but the contenders will also do x100 easily in a bull market.

I also forgot to mention that the biggest gains will be those who allow ethereum to scale, big institutions have bought eth and started developing on it, even if another platform like fantom or holo offers good scaling, they won't just delete everything and start from scratch, the future will be ethereum + chainlink for oracles + whatever projects allow eth to scale (link will also allow this with offchain computing though), so yeah, matic might go down to recorrect and you should probably sell now and buy back lower, but I won't (i'm lazy and it's on my hardware wallet), there is big money behind this, this might unironically pull a xrb or neo move.

Yeah im just going to hold a suicide bag of this for months at least.

Nice try pajeet

Attached: 1558121779991.png (532x582, 514K)

>matic
obvious pump and dump

Attached: 1557752832789.jpg (231x218, 7K)

When you said the same thinf at 100 sats lol

> x5 without any news
sky is the limit

Attached: matic.png (1362x1254, 192K)