ELON WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

ELON WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1539549874525.png (400x416, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRyqgkAftho&ab_channel=Innerstanding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is tsla shitting the bed today?

He shot up heroin intravenously on his livestream as a joke.

CEO institutes strict plan to curb spend.

>stock tanks

Makes perfect sense. This market is so fucking stupid

Autopilot keeps killing people

Imagine investing in this faggot you deserve to lose everything. Now fuck off back to r*ddit.

shut up edgy nigger

A Tesla killed a driver yesterday you retard

cope harder redditor
>muh IRL tony stark yay

Attached: 536B4D5D-99E8-4CBA-8F9D-E4ABA1C94AF7.gif (365x400, 551K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hRyqgkAftho&ab_channel=Innerstanding

>he fell for the Tesla meme

I specifically told him not to

Rogan is a bad influence for our sweet Prince of space

>tfw when 1 eth is worth more than 1 tsla share

Attached: 1543724809141.png (646x700, 155K)

and? cars kill people all the time

im bagholding this oversold shit, I think we'll see 400 by the end of this year, no point in selling at this price

Their cars combust externally

Short to $25, wait for it to settle at $5, buy back in at $1.

youre actually such a fucking retard, i cant even begin to explain why,

Lmao how heavy are those TSLA bags?

kek

G R I M e s
bet shes got some major short action goin on

> The Tesla struck the left side of the semitrailer. The roof of the Tesla was sheared off as the vehicle underrode the semitrailer and continued south. The Tesla came to a rest on the median, about 1,600 feet from where it struck the semitrailer. The 50-year-old male Tesla driver died as a result of the crash.
>The combination vehicle pulled from the driveway and traveled east across the southbound lanes of US 441. The truck driver was trying to cross the highway’s southbound lanes and turn left into the northbound lanes.

Is that the newest 'TSLA driver loses the head over a trailer' incident? Has elon claimed driver was watching Harry Potter videos at the time yet? Their autopilot does seem to have a bit of a blindspot with those, maybe want to get that fixed

is shorting telsa free money?

Attached: babyDASitMane.jpg (748x528, 105K)

>investing in a company that doesn't make profit and the ceo makes shitposts

No you are

Saw a tractor trailer full of brand new broken down Teslas on the freeway today. Had a hearty chuckle on my commute.

RLC makes Tesla obsolete

T-pain was asked about self driving cars.

He said "It's run by a computer and all computers have malfunctions".

Exactly. I wouldn't place my life in the hands of my phone.

No it doesn’t make much sense when your stock has a completely insane valuation that requires everything to go your way to be justified. Growth stocks rarely cut back on costs super hard because their costs (human capital, RnD, investments) are what’s fueling the growth.

>s o y i m getting his Harry Potter fix on his way to his cubicle make-work daycare "job"
>looks up at the last second to see the side of a semi truck at eye level
>his mediocre life of video games, donating to instathots and jerking off to cartoons flashes by
>filled with intense regret as his face impacts his windshield at 120mph
>Musk, watching from his control center as the feed turns to static . He nods to himself, "One down, 20 million to go."

Also, Elon said that Tesla will be out of money in 10 months without “hardcore changes”. And that’s despite them recently announcing that they’re raising new capital. That is a very bearish statement.

What university did he study at that told him computers malfunction more often than humans? He must be the worst engineer or computer scientist in the world. No wonder I've never heard of him.

tesla is a bigger scam than vechain lmfao

Pretty funny but ruined it with le ethnostate memes. You probably think drumlf is playing 5d chess too instead of cucking out to jews. Cuck.

user.. what is this
i'm nervous

RLC makes Tesla obsolete

Attached: 1558036668167.png (552x695, 47K)

Why can’t Tesla auto pilot detect tractor trailers?

DRIVE A TESLA GET YOUR KNOCKED OFF

Good post

Why wouldn’t it? It’s long overdue

Maybe it’ll bounce around $190.

I bought the dip earlier, so of course it only dropped further...That's my secret capt. I'm always JUST

I understood that reference.

Any plans to sell?

Rent free 24/7. Stay seething, commie retard spic.

Low effort high sōy reply.