HO L OCHAIN

Ready lads?

Attached: Holoports.jpg (946x962, 188K)

I'm ready!

Attached: Holoports2.jpg (664x983, 133K)

More like Yolochain heehee

oops forgot my pic :)

Attached: Holoports3.jpg (759x974, 141K)

we have id samefagging retard

Buying into Hot is like succeeding in making a hole-in-one LOL!!

Attached: Holoports4.jpg (730x916, 113K)

weak reverse fud. as if anyone here believes 3 anons are posting their selfies holding ports at the same time on here.
this is obviozsly pulled from facebook, or somewhere

Or maybe YogaChain :D

Attached: Holoports5.jpg (550x823, 111K)

>These fucking faces
SELL

Dang babes seems like it's moonchain tonight

Attached: Holoports6.jpg (796x984, 148K)

i am ready for the holo train to $1 departing, bitcoin to 0 has already leave, and is more like crashing to a black hole

did they ship all 3000 ports? or what is so exciting? i hold very little ETH but tens of millions of HOT since the early days and never really cared about the holoports. seeing those images i have to admit they are a fantastic normie magnet. look at those people, they will pump our bags to jupiter frens.

Just so you know... HOT doesn't need the holoports to move upwards. If the ports were never to have been a factor, we would still pump since they are working on Windows and Linux host clients as well as still pushing mad work into the GitHub and still meeting with developers. Holo is a massive undertaking and the HoloPorts are just one normie component.

Yes, the HoloPorts will cause a small pump, but I think the actual testnet/mainnet launching will be the real pumps. HoloPorts have been priced in.

So what's a realistic price for this coin?

$10 2022

they finally get shipped it will be more than just a small pump, it will be serve fudge

Mostly took an irrational beating relative to eth/btc because of holoports delay. It's due for a correction upwards

i know mate, that's exactly why i never cared about the devices in the first place.

i have been telling this all the normies on twitter and on the telegram but they were still stupid enough to sell
$0.05 in 2020-2021
$0.10 in 2021-2022
$0.50+ around 2025-2030

you guys are dumb. im sorry, but if this EVER even gets to 10 cents, do you have any idea how many ppl will be millionaires? lol. its just not possible.

understand this

Attached: IMG_20180706_112207_568.jpg (749x469, 42K)

That's the same with every coin you fucking idiot.

We are going to moon. There are 37 active projects right now and dev lad said there are 60+ including their private partners. If all of these shitcoins rise as high as they do with gambling apps who knows where this will go.

This is the best project with a chance of making it big and reaping life changing rewards for a poorfag. Yes it can fail but if adopted widely to da moon. There is a groundswell of thought to get away from centralised everything facebooks, twitter,messageboards and owning your own data this could easily be the one.

when's mainnet out?

When holoports ship.

which is...?