23 years old

>23 years old
>got into cryptocurrency when I was 16
>bought various coins early on (ETH was what really made me)
>made a shit load of money
>went to university, got comfy geology degree
>graduated with the equivalent of roughly $4.3m
>guaranteed $200k income a year due to investments in property and high dividend stock (mostly natural resources because that's what I know best)
>spent the last 2 years hopping from country to country and just chilling, exploring, meeting people and gaining cool experiences
>just spent the last 4 months exploring south east asia, met a beautiful swiss girl out there, convinced her to stay longer, dated for several months (things didn't work out in the end)
>back in UK for a couple months for the first time in 1.5 years just to manage a few financial things
>planning next "stage" of my life: july to october I'll spend backpacking the length of the americas, october to february I'm going to live in a comfy cabin in British Columbia

Any questions Jow Forums?

Attached: 1507493985285.png (2048x1319, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rng.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/2008-Brain-Reserve-Prevention-of-Dementia-Current-Opinion.pdf
dementia.org.au/files/helpsheets/Helpsheet-DementiaQandA06-MentalExercise_english.pdf
webmd.com/alzheimers/guide/preventing-dementia-brain-exercises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol, no

Buy Bitcoin Private and and give me what you have achieved.

Attached: 1557859461060.jpg (640x627, 82K)

Nice blogpost nigger, but what does this have to do with Chainlink?

Why did you come back here?

>thanos meme

i have a question
why did you feel the urge to post your larping blog on an anonymous laotian snow collecting forum?

Stay away from roasties you dummy

Im 16 but im too late in the game so guess i'l just kill myself

trust fund fag LARPin as a crypto winrar, dont be ashamed of where you come from kid even if you never earned anything kid heh heh kiddo boy

>geology
Stopped reading there
Get rekt
You'll never make it

>got in early and got lucky
>got a worthless degree
>pissed away 20s fucking hookers and "adventuring"
>gets his money through rent seeking
Just think of where you might be now if you had begun entrepreneurship instead of stimulating your dick and your lizard brain?

Anybody can win the lotto and buy a condo and travel. It's not impressive. It's expected behavior if you win big through gambling or speculative investing.

Do something with your fortune.

Being rich sounds great but I wouldn't do any of that shit

Yes, I unironically have a question. What's freedom like? Give me some hopium while I wait to make it, tell me how it feels to escape the system

Yes, why did you feel the need to make this shitty thread? It’s either a pointless brag or a boring larp.

This

Attached: 1557950274470.png (1125x817, 193K)

i got into crypto when i was 16 in 2016 bro and made a killing as well. Not as much as OP but I made a lot ($400k). you are not too late. This market cycle is about to come crashing down - check the 4 hour on alts and btc. and general sentiment. It's literally a repeat of 2017 except on a smaller timescale and smaller price scale.

Buy alts now. Sell in a few days. Short the bitcoin bounce when it goes back up to $8k. Then wait. And accumulate again in 3 months. godspeed bru

How long did it take you to realise the only consistent thing with all the people that laughed at you, and all the people that hate you, is you?

Just one: What stage is the virus? HIV or full blownsies?

Attached: 1517418479566.jpg (988x1059, 161K)

How much LINK do you own

I kind of feel sorry for you. You made it and you still are a fag.

Kys shitty larp

Jow Forums was my home around 2016/17, stopped coming back here for several years but with this recent market growth I thought I'd stop by. Good to see LINK is still being shilled.

I don't let any girls I meet know I have money. My longest relationship was with the swiss girl which was 3 months and she thought I was one of those software engineers that work remotely in SEA.

Geology is a comfy degree and it pays phenomenally well

>>worthless degree
How exactly? For the past few decades geology has conistently been one of the highest paid degrees. Does Jow Forums know anything? Who do you think works for all those mining companies/oil companies? Fucking biologists? Computer scientists? Lmfao
>>hookers
never paid for sex. I've had 2 relationships in my life and both were deeply meaningful and intimate. Money doesn't mean shit and I have enough of it. It's only good to buy freedom and nothing else. I'm just going with the flow and enjoying my time on this planet.

It's bliss. I can't really compare it to anything because I've never had to be a wageslave so I'm quite fortunate. But I can compare it to friends I have. While they're commuting into their 9 to 5 jobs, I'm cuddling with my girlfriend watching the sunset on the other side of the world without a single worry or stress in my mind.

Trying to keep up with you guys, bear with me.

congrats, user, you beat me to it but i'm on target to be on this level within the next few years. BC is one of the best places on earth. i know the province inside and out if you're looking for any suggestions on how to maximize your time there.

What would you do in my position?

Fuck you man. If it's true I'm so jealous.

Attached: 1554413148251.jpg (700x700, 66K)

Does making those fantasies help you cope with depression, or at the end of the day you still want to kys?
You should.

What's your take on flake graphite business? I am about to graduate in geology and am planning to start an exploration business with my friend in Finland.

>travel meme
Fuck off Sarah

so you came here to rub in our face how awesome your life is? kys faggot

Bop

So go work for a mining company with your degrees you got years ago with zero experience. Fucking stupid kid. Pray your money lasts, because you are a road to being turbo fucked by life. You NEED to develop business or professional skills, even if you have a massive safety net.

Travelling is a meme. Living in a cabin in South America. Ffs 8 cant think of anything more normie and conformist.

Gonna swim with dolphins and bungee jump off a bridge you fucking meme.

>ILOVu hahaha xxx

Well you had money and you had good instincts. I didn't have a buck to buy Ethereum when it was 1-14$

What do you think of Romania geographically and with its resources?

Sucks now because anyone just getting into crypto can’t make much unless they invest a shit ton of money to start. It’s not 2014 or 2017 anymore. This is the situation I’m in

You'll get bored doing nothing living off investments, and living life with no purpose. Significantly more likely to get a degenerative brain disease like dementia as a result also.

So what do? Maybe explore some startups in your field that you can invest some money into. Probably some interesting things you can do others can't. Read Wikinomics example of large data being used for increased findings of gold fields and how technology enhances that these days? Maybe using tethered drones for better ground exploration, with AI and computer vision in untapped regions?

There's all sorts of interesting things you can do that won't destroy your brain over time

the only two important things today is math and programming, not rocks

Shitpost, except rich

>Bragging on Jow Forums
>Bragging with peasantish 4.3m
The reason why it didnt work out with your swiss girlfriend was simply because 4m barely enough for a middle class life. Since you did absolutely nothing with your life except getting some shitty geology degree and (((travelling))), she knew exactly that you're a fucking human bear trap. Stay poor idiot

he already did you dumbass

Congrats op
I hope ill make it too

people were saying that same shit in 2016. There are definitely future 1000x's out there, just waiting to be discovered. Do some research and take some risk.

Lmao @ all the cope in this thread. Traveling with 4.3m in the bank? Fuck yes! Experiencing the world and becoming a more well-rounded, cultured individual will pay dividends in your future OP. So many wagies in here absolutely SEETHING right now.

Attached: D9958F77-FBC7-450A-962F-CE747A6E458F.jpg (3310x1379, 985K)

>Significantly more likely to get a degenerative brain disease like dementia as a result also.
source on this?

He has no source and is incorrect.
t. guy who's mother has dementia

I got a pops who's a doctor and has voiced the same sentiment, you gotta keep your mind active at older ages or it'll deteriorate. Use it or lose it.

And OP clearly is using his brain since he's been active in investments and it takes a sound mind to travel.

>advice is do something worthwhile with your money, dipshit
>Lmao SEETHING WAGIE COPE COPE MORE SO JEALOUS

I can program as well as any cs graduate. Your Java™ skills are useless for a mining company looking for a new Uranium mine. This board is filled with absolute plebs. Geology is one of the few fields that pay more than your meme code shit.

>shitty geology degree
yet another retard. I can earn more with this degree than literally any other. Do you morons even think? The biggest industry in the world is natural resources, not tech. Oil/gas/mining companies want geologists, not retard programmers.

I can't spend my money faster than I make it, I have enough to last a lifetime. I'm also planning to pursue a PhD in earth science next year and after that look to get a job in the field out in Australia or in academia. You people need to stop obsessing over money. It's such an uneducated, low class thing to do. I can tell you all come from working class backgrounds.

don't you want to make another thread about how amazing it is to manage restaurants?

btw cool story OP proof or larp

top countries to visit? Guess I'll ask something but I'm not sure why you're posting here. Seems more like you want to boast.

Who the fuck cares?

Become more pessimistic and redpilled.
>Oh look at me, Jow Forums, I have money and do all things normies fantasize about, but I'm not a normie, swear ;)
Meanwhile the U.S. continues its slow collapse into a trash economy overrun with pajeets as soulless liberals like you (go ahead and deny it, but your outlook smacks of smug consumerist /made it/ mentality) prance around eating delicious gourmet food and backpacking the Americas, or whatever the fuck takes your mind off the horridly stupid excuse of Western "culture" in the 21st century.
Enjoy your gains faggot.

rng.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/2008-Brain-Reserve-Prevention-of-Dementia-Current-Opinion.pdf

dementia.org.au/files/helpsheets/Helpsheet-DementiaQandA06-MentalExercise_english.pdf

webmd.com/alzheimers/guide/preventing-dementia-brain-exercises

C'mon dude, there's plenty of evidence that suggests good mental and physical health contributes to reduced risk of cognitive disease. If you have a degree, use google scholar

tips on natural resource companies?
or thoughts on the space?

thoughts on shit like solar panels and geothermal replacing oil/gas etc.

where is your pic related? i have 80 mil usd in the bank and thinking about treating my harem to a trip here

Attached: 1547240510890.jpg (978x968, 580K)

It's still shit knowledge and you can't gain any deeper insight with it
So what, it's not that much and he will still be a blip...

kys

>One study involved more than 2,800 adults 65 and older. They went to up to 10 hour-long brain-training sessions for 5 to 6 weeks. The sessions focused on tactics for these skills:

>People who took the training showed improvement in these skills that lasted for at least 5 years. They also improved at everyday tasks, such as the ability to manage money and do housework.

do you know the name or source of this study? interested in trying out that program they went under.

Ah, your sample size of 1 is impressive. Thanks for your input.

>It's such an uneducated, low class thing to do. I can tell you all come from working class backgrounds
Live a year in the life of a blue collar worker and you'd understand you absolute faggot.

Attached: 1556041939800.jpg (771x723, 50K)

What did you diversify into the stock market. Specifically what investments provide you with dividends? Thanks user

>You people need to stop obsessing over money. It's such an uneducated, low class thing to do. I can tell you all come from working class backgrounds.
Can't tell if trolling, if not you are probably going to be dead in your late 20s/early 30s. It's a very dangerous time in a man's life to be a smug piece of shit. You will find out.

>19 years old
>Dad owns $500 million worth of real estate
>All I ask of him to let me live in a small off the grid house with cell service with a couple acres for me to grow my own food near the ocean so I can spearfish for protein
Money can’t buy happiness

jealous of your money, but i take solace in knowing if i made it, i wouldn't be bragging on Jow Forums

Look at it this way, these stories give others perspective of what's out there if you make it and it's possible in your life to do it too. And if you don't care for this, you can ignore it, no one's putting a gun to your head to make you come into this thread.

How big is your dick?

Any projects/coins you identify right now as having huge potential to make future ETH runs? What’s your gut telling you is going to be huge like ETH?

F off, you are a broke loser 100%

Vote brexit party

Make it too soon doesn't seem that great desu. Though I still commend making it in general.

I hope to make it by like 25. I've had a humble first 22 years spent working for almost half of it in manual labour and investing everything hoping for a big break like yours user

Though this is probably LARP.

Buy all the skins on DotA 2 and ragequit if I dont get pudge mid every game

Guys, I’m gay.

And if I get low prio I'll just buy a shitload of computers

I”m 14 and I majored in Astrogeology also I was sitting on 5.4 million after getting my degree. AND my girlfriend is asian (the cute kind)

Tink tink, ahem:

congrats on this, fundamentally.

My question is: How do you find new friends once you made it that are in the same situation as you? Or do you just drift along realising 99% of the other people you meet on your expeditions are (poor) backpackers that are having a once in a lifetime experience?

i'm 9 years old and just sold my software startup for 45 million. AMA

>I can tell you all come from working class background
LOL

>the state of absolute schizophrenia

Grats user, can't say I'm not jelous. That said I was lurking Jow Forums when I was like 16 too, that was like 3 years ago. I distinctly remember the price being at around $2 back then.
I deeply regret not acting sooner. Still made a bit but I could've been in your position or better by now.

Whats funny is there is a guy in his early 20's who live literally two houses down from me who's a crypto millionaire too.

Best comment in the thread

Instead of planning to use his money to help fortify himself (gym, philosophy, stoicism, shooting, hunting, self sufficiency) and his family (protip; make one if you dont have one) and eventually building a network of like minded individuals and trying to right the sinking ship that is the us and western europe he fucks off to SEA for a couple years

Hope ya grow out of it m8, you have a golden oppo opir

>geology
Worst larp I've seen in a long time.

What coins do you hold now?

>it's only good to buy freedom and nothing else

based

I have a great startup idea and can help you make your few millions into a lot more (nothing crypto related)
If you're smart & think you can contribute, drop a contact

Oh so you basically made it because you had daddy's money to invest.
No money now is going to allow you to know what it's like being a real man, boyo. Unless you lose it all.
Good luck living the peter pan life.

no you can't. your idea isn't worth shit.

damn look at these jealous coping poor faggots

>Hey Jow Forums, I'm here to make you all want to kill yourselves.

This

Attached: 1537914567261.jpg (628x314, 28K)

actually it's already in development (hundreds if dev hours in) and looks promising so far. More funding and more brains can't hurt though.

ok that's good then (thought you were another "idea guy"). good luck.

>your idea isn't worth shit.
Uh oh, pissed ideacucks incoming! Hahahahaha

fpbp
kys faggot

>ILOVu id
Nice

anyways, im off.
If OP rechecks thread and is interested, drop me a mail
[email protected]

Yes sirs I am very rich 4 million rupees
So much Swiss girl pussy
All because I bought matic

Attached: IMG_0149.jpg (660x346, 52K)

I was slightly in your shoes. I then thought what if I achieved every goal, what would I do next? Eventually that question and a few others led me to Buddhism.

Around blacks, never relax.

Are you still holding any crypto?

Can you talk more about your property investments?

Hey, good job OP. Glad to see you made it. Good for you. Seems like you have a good head on your shoulders and an awesome life ahead.