And you were saying?

And you were saying?

Attached: EBBEE102-D4DC-47FC-8D4D-B4A953EA6211.jpg (748x367, 102K)

I kept waiting for the dip :(.

It was so fucking obvious that it bottomed at 214. Trade the 1 minute chart user

It's honestly exhausting making this many gains just go sideways for a bit so I can sleep tonight pls

Do I buy in?

Yes user. If you dont you will regret it again by morning.

buy in at the low 230 retrace

WTF ITS OVER 9000

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PAJEETS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE MONEY

Lol this.

I’ve gotten like 3 hours of sleep two days in a row

I was just about to post this. There was even a mental midget today saying that MATIC was crashing. Pathetic.

First we hit 2 cents. Then 300 sats. Then 100m market cap will be soon I've got my survival stack here.

Hop in guys so you don't have to sit on the sidelines

Attached: IMG_20190519_173754.jpg (1080x741, 92K)

TFW I ONLY HAVE 130K MATIC

AHHHHHH YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT user GOOD JOB!

Easy 13k at least imo

My only regret is I kept swinging. Should've sticked with the matic I bought at 0.005 dollars

What if you have 300k?

50k link, 1.9m matic here
this is the chadest folio at the moment, try to post a chadier folio
protip: you can't
what /biz faggots don't understand is that this is not the 2017 bullrun, eth became famous now and institutions are using it (or more precisely building on it), amazon and azure are offering ethereum as a service, the gains with a new blockchain to challenge ethereum aren't happening, ethereum is to platforms what bitcoin is to currency, sure there was better bitcoins but none of them dethroned it, in the 2017 run platforms got the spotlights, this run we'll see projects making ethereum better make the gains, there won't be another gook ethereum (fantom retards on suicide watch), but things like chainlink or matic or whatever new project appears to facilitate the integration and scaling of eth will make mad gains, banks and cloud providers and crypto exchanges know this, binance beat everyone to chainlink by listing it for free and now they hold a shit ton of it, now coinbase seed invested in matic, do you fags know what this means? it means they hold a portion of matic and want in on the next big things. Whatever helps ethereum scale or connect to outside data or be more private (if someone figures this out, but decentralized oracles were thought impossible and here we are), etc... will moon
I'm a brainlet, so don't let the big words fool you, but I truly believe this, and I hope i'm not wrong because I'm tired as fuck of wagecucking

YOU ARE SO GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT HOLY SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

how can it go up further?

I was saying that this is just the beginning and wait til next week when shit really picks up

If that happens I'm so fucked. I was in at 54 sats. But I sold too early. ARRRRRGGGGHHH

a lot of biztards did. but its okey, gains are gains fren. you will make the next one

Attached: qactb45.jpg (500x437, 83K)

not a pajeet but i want to makes monies...

swinged multiple times too..now i bought at 175 and stopped trading it and just hodl

up some more. now at 250

we broke 2 cents!!

Attached: 1558066014379.png (528x321, 157K)