OH NO NO NO
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN, TESLABROS?

Attached: Musk-web.jpg (1028x771, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-tesla-china-crash-idUSKCN10Q0L4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

420 lmao

Just think, how rich he could be if he'd shorted his own shit

Attached: TSLA_200JUSTed.png (661x608, 314K)

cuz
>shitty car
>godawful customer service
>godawful quality
>"Autopilot" will kill you and others
>FSD is a meme after all

Elon failed to pump with $35K Model 3, Model Y (2021), autonomy day, robotaxi, etc...

Attached: elon musk wojak.jpg (1070x601, 50K)

Imagine holding TSLA instead of BTC.

KEK

10 sec to tell me why...

Attached: 1510151068611.png (835x917, 149K)

Bitcoin fucks are about to get JUSTD too dumbass

>funding secured

easy see

Imagine not having puts on tesla right now.

imagine thinking elon moosek is le smart guy

I'm just about to buy Tesla stock for 5000 USD.

1 whale caused the dip to happen and then nervous people misinterpreted it as the masses losing faith in Tesla and also sold, causing it to dip further.

It'll get back up.

Attached: mushroom.jpg (320x485, 33K)

Yea maybe btc for an hour

Good time to buy more. Fundamentals haven't changed this is just market hysteria.

>Fundamentals haven't changed
Except that email where Elon says employees shouldn't flush the toilet and use only one square of toilet paper to save money.

Didn't he basically say he's going bankrupt in a few months?

No, low Sales numbers and Elon saying the Company is going to be bankrupt in 10 months is what caused this. If you buy now, you are an idiot.

And amazon employees need to piss in plastic bottles or risk being fired. That's good business practice.

Efficiency is good and wagies are replaceable.

>and Elon saying the Company is going to be bankrupt in 10 months
source?

Attached: hello kitty.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

LOL who cares about intraday charts. BTC will x3 within a year while TSLA goes bancrupt.

>fundamentals haven't changed
>Musk literally said they don't have money for another full year

source?

Attached: earthlava.jpg (1920x1080, 874K)

>Elon saying the Company is going to be bankrupt in 10 months
ackshullyy, could just bankrupt it (ie, continue on present course, full steam ahead) then buy it back - write himself in as largest creditor, he can then more or less steer the insolvency wherever he wants. TSLA shareholders be the only ones royally fucked, everyone else gets what they wants, rid of them entirely. Bit of a goodwill hit, but, he's The Musk God, he'll cope

>shitty car
That somehow everybody wants
>autopilot kills people
People being dumbasses also has something to do with it like falling asleep behind the wheel.
>god awful customer service/quality
Nobody really cares about that shit especially not investors.

>build a company that builds products catered to rich people
>forget that most of America is poor borderline 3rd world country that can't actually afford $100k electric cars
>company collapses
who woulda thunk it

That's illegal and will give you a Lifetime of jail.

It's all over the News, a Little googleing can be done by anyone. Even if you believe Tesla will eventually rebounce, you should wait because this stuff will drop much lower than this.

I called 190 the other day. Will it bounce there boys?

He didnt say they would go bankrupt, he said with their current outcome they could run out of capital

Theyre still subsidized by the US government so worst case scenario theyll get bailed out so the government can protect its investment.

What was the whole charade about Saudi Arabia wanting to buy Tesla? No one seems to be talking about this

Tesla is way too small to get a bailout.

GIVE ME YOUR SOURCE. Don't make a claim and tell me to google it you fucking faggy retard double nigger shit eater.

Attached: Bee.jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

Somebody just bought shares for 66 Million trying to stabilize, but it's back to dropping. This is really not looking good for Tesla.

>t. seething soiboi, who lost a lot of money

Attached: soymobile.jpg (1016x542, 89K)

>Tesla is way too small to get a bailout.
*cough*

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-090828_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 697K)

i just hate that people aren't grown ups any more and fucking source their claims. fuck this fake news generation. and fuck you too you enabler of fake news. people like you who dont even are smart enough to recognize the problem are almost as bad as the people not sourcing their claims.

Attached: Has anybody really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.jpg (1920x1200, 412K)

Did you actually read the article? That's for all his Companies, including SpaceX, which is basically a NASA-branch.

Things that can be googled within 5 seconds dont Need a source

f-f-f-unding secured

Tesla has been a bankrupt company for about 5 years now

yes it fucking does you fucking retarded brainlet. bet you tabbed out of fortnite to post this you cumguzzler.

Attached: joker.jpg (1680x1050, 190K)

Tesla will be remembered as the great bubble stock In post racewar world

Why are you hating on Tesla? Product is great, Elon is a charismatic leader and does not bow to globohomo. What's your issue?

Do you prefer Volvo?

damn, with that amount of salt you could turn the great lake Michigan into the dead sea.

also, learn how to Google, brainlet.

Nah, Tesla is way too small to cause any Kind of bigger Crisis. Just a lot of gullible idiots getting fucked.

Hi elon

where can I short this shitty company

i'm closing this tab now. stop spreading fake news and learn to source your wild claims. time to grow up you shitfaced tittywiggler.

Attached: night sky.jpg (2880x1800, 310K)

>illegal and will give you a Lifetime of jail
no, thats running darkweb craiglists. Bankrupting shit then buying it back, minus the debts - I'd be impressed you found even someone who got tried for it

Is that a serious question? Of fucking course I prefer Volvo. They make ICE cars that don't look like an egg.

Attached: v90_2_exteriorstyling.jpg (4096x2305, 681K)

Volvo is Chinese owned, based in cuck Sweden, and pushes globohomo propaganda. No innovation the last decades.

A Tesla car floats in space beyond Mars, and Elon hosts meme review and openly fucks with the SEC.

Attached: BBD41C9C-E132-4669-BDA0-49F6278EF689.jpg (1087x720, 133K)

>A Tesla car floats in space beyond Mars, and Elon hosts meme review and openly fucks with the SEC.
Based Elon. Totally not Mr Mid Life Crisis (+ Unsuitable Goth GF) crumbling before Our Very Eyes, his enterprising soul incinerated on a pyre of shareholder loot

>goth

Wrong.

Tesla markets the "autopilot" feature like its complete and 100% ready. Experts in the field have been also complaining about that very reason, telling elon fag to stop trying to make it seem like its completely done

We're never going below 200 again

Attached: 1548019658700.jpg (216x234, 11K)

They've had stress for that a few times - position seems to be, they claim 'autopilot' = driver assist, or glorified cruise control. But obv. its misleading buyers into assuming greater capabilities, deliberately so. They advertised Telsas to the Chinks as literally 'self-driving' - which went well, right up until the Chinks took them at their word:
reuters.com/article/us-tesla-china-crash-idUSKCN10Q0L4

>I could sniff glue, take an alcohol enema, do bath salts, and have an opaque bag with hungry weasels tied over my head and still drive better than 85% of chinks

He got triggered but hes right. Its your job givin the source

>Chink drivers
well, exactly. Imagine being a member of the 15% (approx) smart Chinese, seeing Tesla ads, and figuring, 'self-driving cars' maybe better at evading the other 85% of their homicidal countrymen? Only to discover, its Yet Another Musk Meme. Round Eye Elon speek with slant tongue

Attached: Advances_In_Chinese_Selfdrive_Tech.webm (640x366, 1.7M)

Cheap as fuck Chinese electric vehicles set to hit the market in the next few months.

Buy $KNDI thank me later.

If you're not selling your gas powered wage cage for an upcoming Chinese electric wage cage you're retarded and enjoy getting gauged on gas prices and maintenance.

If you're really based and electricpilled wait a few years for the $5000 Alibaba cars that do 0-60 in 5 seconds and get better mileage than a Model 3.

>Post yfw this kills the Tesla.

Attached: 48682467.jpg (750x446, 244K)

What about that coast to coast drive he promised a couple years ago?

>Social credit system is ba-