Thanks for tipping this off early. Got in at 87 sats and I’m up $85k in one week!

Thanks for tipping this off early. Got in at 87 sats and I’m up $85k in one week!

I won’t be selling till 1500 sats.

Attached: A9F98718-93BB-481F-9498-408A4B4925B6.jpg (1125x979, 194K)

Actually, you should be selling right frickin' now.

Don't listen to the salty boys. No point fucking trying to flip such a mighty stack. 50 sats here or there won't hurt anyone when we will be going back up in half a day. Everyone is impatient as shit.

Get off your phone and get back to flipping burgers.

THIS.

How can you guys have the balls to launch thousand dollars on shitcoins?

What is your networth OP?

Top volume on Binance. It reminds me of the ICX glory days. I could almost cry. The more it dips, the more retarded redditors buy. Glorious.

Fuck man, I have a huge bag of btt and I totally missed this matic moon mission. I'm kind of jelly. If I would be you I would sell thay, a 85k profit is insane with a shitcoin.

This is just my trading stack. I own 65 bitcoins in total.

Im a NEET and my parents are rich.

:)

hahaha its already back to 320. All the 'pro' twitter personalities are suddenly buying back in as they shit themselves over 5 sats.

It's just having balls to play with your savings.

Fetch is next to 5x

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-224155~2.png (849x678, 58K)

This coin will be top 50 and for the most part, all binance IEO coins will be in the top 100.

This will get more attention, due to the fact it has Coinbase as a seed investor, and will soon be listed on Coinbase.

Don't get greedy. Also watch for Harmony after listing. That one aims to be sick as well.

you are fucking retarded if you aren't selling right now

335 as we speak, this is insane.

Nice try Sanjay, you wont get my bags this easily.

Holy fuck brother respect on the iron hands I started out with 1M and sold half at 250 now and a quarter here now I only have 300k

It's the only way to make it, user. I had about 20 ETH last July, scraped together from dead ICOs and an overdraft. I went all in on an IDEX scamcoin and came out with 100 ETH+

Then went all in on another and went to 1200 ETH

I've been piling in more and more fiat all year as well, to my chosen shitcoin.

It's the only way to make it in this market, you find a sure thing and then go in with full stack. If you aren't a complete idiot in choosing a coin then worst case scenario is you wait a few weeks before it moons. There are so many good options right now on IDEX.

check those charts RSI is screaming for a correction son

So many pink ids in this thread. Foreshadowing.

well no wonder people call crypto investors retards who got lucky.
you put over 4% of your NW in a fucking PAJEET shitcoin.

My net worth is close to 700k and I would never put more than 0.5% in a trade like this. In fact, I did not even put 15k into the OmiseGo ICO ffs

congrats on the gains, but it is quite terrible risk management you got there

Said every loser happy with their 100% profit in this manipulated shit market only to cry the following week. Sell now or set a stop and chance that it could be retard levels of money. Why are you even in Crypto and not on robinhood discussing your 5% gains.

THIS.

This green ID will make you off yourself

Its funny how so many idiots sold and tried to buy back in with a 30% premium.

I sold too early. It hurts to watch.

This board truly is a shell of its former self. If you aren't getting rich trading LITERAL INDIAN SHITCOINS whats the fucking point. Grow a pair.

JUST MADE NEW ATH - 348 SATS.

LMAO

Charts dont matter when Binance themselves are the ones pumping this up. They want tit o be successful so more projects try their shit out

>winrar

350 SATS

I JUST CREAMED MYSELF LAUGHING AT YOU ONIONS BOYS.

Based. It's called the binance "launchpad" for a reason

We're gonna make it friend.

this is just stupid at this point

there is too much volume to even allow a dump for me to get in

You’ll be kicking yourself in a weeks time when we’re double this price

I only have like 7000, but I'm pretty satisfied with the gains so far.

This will probably be the final big pump before the dumpening.

i ended up jumping in at 341, if this is the top i will kms

Don’t fight it , embrace it...

everybody get OUT!

FUEL is also having a good day, Suicide-kun, and it trades directly to ETH.

This is so spicy. I love it. Look how scared everyone is as the MM plays his chess game. You think he spent this long working the volume for it to be done now? It's higher in volume than BNB!

I'm coming in with you sir. Good luck to us both. HODL for 5x this week!

There was an user, last year, who made 4 millions from crypto with this exact strategy. He started with 1,3k euros. You may diversify between a few very solid moonshots in case of catastrophic failure, but if you always pick THE best one, cramming hours of research, market sentiment and price action, chances are it will do just fine.

You should still diversify a bit, if your researchs/anticipation skills are so so. I made A LOT from 50$ here and there in microcaps.

Clueless

A friend told me that "when you share screenshots of your gains, it's time to take profit"

This has served me well a lot of times

Shill me a coin or two. I feel like dropping a grand on something.

OP do not sell till $10

I took screenshots when I made $2,000 before the 2017 bullrun. Glad I didn't take profits.

this is getting pumped through TETHER you faggots are pathetic do you not watch the real shit?

Next Binance IEO, Harmony. Later this month.

FET or cry tomorrow

Bubbles within bubbles user. The crypto financial world is built like the us financial world and these anons will be justed to no end

Thank you pajeets!!! I got in at 92 sats never been so comfy in my life

I made 1 million in 2017. I only lost 150k from my absolute ATH (not counting taxes). I am 25 years old and firmly in the top 1% of my age group in my country (also in the US btw).

I did so because I am not a fucking brainlet retard who goes all in on some streetshitter coin.

and then he lost it all

I saw you guys shilling this shit a month or so ago. I looked into it, saw it was some pajeets and obviously a vaporware coin and figured it was just some pump n dump going on. Then of course 2 months later here we are, its still somehow rising and rising. Lo and behold, it is truly like the old days now. Its time to start following the memes. I missed out on a lot back in 2017/18 (especially NEO because it was a fucking ANT as the logo and the dumbest fucking name ever) because I had principles like dont invest in chink coins for example. Now I am wiser and have had time to think and I saw screw my principles now. ill invest in any fucking insect coin now as long as I think it will make me money.

why so? You can always reenter of course, but it helps to clear your brain

New ATH at 382 Sats

Attached: B92807A9-4BEA-4336-8E64-44A081074AB6.jpg (1125x994, 203K)

Mah fundamentals. Congrats on being born in a shit country.

You have to remember, we're watching this happen live. Ten minutes ago it was ATH at 350. This is great.

Matic is not a pajeet PnD coin. It’s backed by the big boys.

Just sold 1 million dollars worth. Enjoy your bags haha

This was me. I took 300 bucks and made it into 2mil. I never cashed out because of greed and afraid of the IRS. Now Im down to 10k. Im still technically ahead I guess but I regret it everyday. Now I am ready

wtf were you holding to lose 2m?

Why aren't you selling, you dumbass.
Take the profits before it's too late.

>I totally missed this matic moon mission.

It's still happening user. You haven't missed out on anything yet

Because I’m riding this to the moon!

better than your mutt shithole
not that the results are any different there faggot
>A net worth of $670,000.00 for ages 25 to 29 ranks at the 98.92%
enjoy losing it all someday

You are already on the moon.
Time to get out.

Everything. I started shotgunning alts when I was able to drop 1 or 2k into them for no reason. 80% of them are dead projects now. I might only have 10k right now but I have been living off my crypto for a while. Havent had a job in 3 years.

Attached: heedmywords.png (477x971, 69K)

Ignore that jump to 10mil. Thats the kinda shit that happened when you were sleeping and blockfolio just keeps. You can clearly see where my blockfolio started at 300 bucks like i said though

I live in Japan. I win, but keep counting your shekels and comparing yourself to other fat burgers.

I was under $1m at my peak but luckily had enough in btc I'm still at 6 figs. How do you not get super fucking depressed about losing all that money, cause I still get those waves sometimes

yeah that sounds great man, and my point was not to brag but just to give some credibility to what I am saying, which is warning people to go all in

fuck that is rough, how have you coped with this shit emotionally? Would have fucked me up for life

>Im a NEET and my parents are rich.
These are all the faggots who are "making it".

idiota

>dat feel on the same boat with OP
>but don't want to brag about being rich in paper again and jinx it

Ready to become a multi-millionaire op?

400 ATH

>also becoming rich thanks to some user that posted in here on 11 of May
fucking Christ

sell

Will dump extremely hard within the next 5 minutes.

Attached: 1519670028901_dian.cat.jpg (730x1095, 115K)

by thinking bitcoin will get to 100k and there's another chance for alts but this time, you will sell

Congrats OP you made another 50k since you've made this post.

IDK, yeah it sucked but Ive never been one to get down on the dumps. My dad was an asshole but he hardened me, I dont feel emotions. I knew if I could hold out for a while that the day would come again when I could try again and rectify my mistakes. This probably sounds dumb to you all but everything so far has worked out in my life. Whenever anything seems like its gonna fuck me over, something happens and makes the problem go away so I kinda just live day to day and go with the flow.

i am now convinced the bullrun is back. still think btc will double btm before eoy though

Come on common sense has no place on this board user

The coinbaise news gonna pump this shit coin min 3x

I bought in at 398 sats how fucked am i

Not terribly, but it's probably going to have another scare dump soon.

Y'all are so dumb if you think coinbase isn't gonna absolutely dump and just normies when it's on their platform

Thanks for giving it to me straight user appreciate the honesty on this noodle making board

Why would you logically think that it will dump after getting on coinbase. Explain yourself instead of being a memer.

Attached: 65c3f9f2ly1fjuztx6mwmj21kw1z5k25_by_flowerzzxu-dboxce2.jpg (2048x2561, 633K)

I had like 2k to my name but went balls deap and can now oay off my students loans even accounting for tax in a week.

Not trying to meme user. It's just a common occurrence of a coin that's already made massive gains to dump as soon as it hits cb. That's why I think it'll happen again. Plus coinbase bought a shit ton of it for like $0.0001 just like hinance did. I could be wrong and cb pumps it up but historically coins are absolutely justed when they land on cb after a pump

>I feel like dropping a grand on something

Buy my fucking website bag please.
pinkwojak.biz
Or
moneychan.biz

Need cash for crypto.

probably still down in total over the years

You have my axe! Let's get it

And there goes the scare dump.