Post coins you regretted hodling, I'll start

BAT token, piece of shit.

Attached: muhbrowserplugintoken.jpg (720x336, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igpxx-lrpQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please just let me go broke in PIECE and un-bullied. Seeing this SHIT dump as hard as it has and trade sideways while everything else this website has been shilling to me these past three months has been really hard on me man.

Attached: 1558313275861.jpg (1249x1410, 129K)

Enigma, I had thrown in my life's savings.

ARK

ARK. It ruined me.

AMB, but I did have a lot of fun in swissbro's telegram.

xlm

Attached: 1517045062683252.jpg (1435x907, 194K)

It went from 10 cents to 50 cents this year and sat at 40 cents for awhile. You'd have to be retarded to lose a ton of money from BAT this year. Don't blame the coin because you're a fucking moron.

ADA - only coin i ever lost money on

Req glad I dropped it

About a year ago, after the crash that came before the bullrun, I got pissed and said "ok I'm gonna go all in a single shitcoin and and whatever happens, this was just for fun. Not gonna care about this anymore.
I had around 1000 usd and bought all STORM.
At, if I recall right, somewhere around 600.
Yeah

cope

wait
o noooo ahahahahahaha

fuckin BAT man..

ICX

ICX, NPXS

Xlm.

ETH

ICX, the ultimate buttfuck coin

I went against my own analysis and bought BAT because I really believed in it....that was a stupid fucking mistake...

eth. It's truly shit tier now.

GV fucking T. Swing traded every shitcoin known to man trying to increase my sacks of that nosediving dogshit fucking loser cuntfuck of a cock bullshit "token". FUCK I lost so much money on that garbage

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x283, 1.7M)

can't hear you over my 4x.

Cope? You're the one who lost money on one of the best performing coins this year.

OmiseGo.
Held from October 2017 through April 2019. Thanks Jun Scamgewara.

why?

I made money on BAT niggers. The point is it should be a fucking dollar right now but theyre slow af and the release of ads doesn't even work right for most people. They have a golden goose and are dropping the ball hard.

Masari, i bought at 3200sats, most of the core devs left the project, is a dead shitcoin

OMG for me as well. Fuck Jun

youtube.com/watch?v=igpxx-lrpQc
You deserved it?

lol I actually profited quite a bit off ARK. After it became obvious the devs didn't even know what ARK was suppose to be I dumped my bags a couple of weeks later (it actually pumped in that time).

BAT is fucking retarded, but it unironically has more utility than the top shilled coins on Jow Forums today. Not that that's saying much.

Trump coin. You assholes shilled it back 3 fucking years ago.

ark would work if they used it for gas.

chainstink i used to have 1000 but i sold 500 to buy pump bags like matic

Attached: nano4.jpg (960x960, 167K)