WK here, showing strong organic growth for HOLO

WK here, showing strong organic growth for HOLO

Also, the pajeet coins are heavily inorganically mooning artificially and will dump at some point (MATIC, FETCH, CELR, GIFTO)

I've successfully ran swing bots trading the dips just by following MACD, RSI and Volume but am pulling out because I'm worried about getting dumped on.

Do what you will with the info.

Attached: whalekilled.jpg (500x313, 20K)

Hey, so what do you think FET will get to?

Hot is looking really good right now.

That's up to the whales pumping it, they can pull out and send it to the floor anytime they want.

I've been in HOT for a long time now. Like LINK, one of the few alt coins I actually believe in

Should i wait for HOT to come down, or hop on? Where do you see it going short term?

Opinion on fucking prostitutes?

girlfriends are cheaper in the long run.

I don’t get the altcoin shills. All depends on BTC

Based Whalekiller is a holochad. I knew it.

Hop on, short term is going to be slow and steady growth with many organic mini pumps and mini dumps...unless bots get heavy on it

Thoughts on BTT? Even though its a Binance IEO, BTT seems to be behaving organically so far... Should we expect a pump in the short term?

It hasn't been on my radar. It takes me about 36 hours to analyze a coin. The market is so nuts right now, it's hard for me to stay up to speed on everything

All good, god bless you.

alright, will hop on. First time back since the 2013 bullrun, Forgot how much I missed this shit.

His ID says LEL! And he is rich with dubs!
Kek is strong with this one.

What about bch

What will happen with ftm?

hey retards, this is the fake WK btw. Check the fucking tripcode.

Don't listen to this literal shill. Pic related is screenshot from the original WK thread where he made his tripcode.

Attached: 22.png (1133x326, 33K)

The fake WK was always clear joke posts. What is your IQ/race?

Interested in your opinion on this too.
t. 1,111,111 Fantomlet

Hello it is me again. Matic pump looks like it will continue and get faster still! I think invest now for safe 2x maybe 3x. My favourite exchange for thisti's binance but also CoinSwitch, the best choice for conversion.

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 6K)

>132-138 depending on the test
>white
I also checked again due to my high IQ and you're right. It's the right tripcode. For some reason I had them mixed in my head and his post sounded more shilly than the others.

It was a bit shilly but im just saying fake wk was never actually shilling, every post was clearly intended as a joke.

Give it til friday, I see a minor dump before then