Just hit 50k bong milestone

Just hit 50k bong milestone

Feels good after a year of bear market pain where I even went below my initial. Wages are shit in U.K. so the average wagie would take about 15 years to save £50k hahaha

Attached: IMG_2650.jpg (640x422, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

propertypal.com/mountfield-lodge-12-lenagh-road-omagh/542631
stellarterm.com/#exchange/XTC-GDVJQHR5JZIGW76WBQREFMTYZ3JAKLSX2JTNT2P6DI4M7JR7VHUCNODY/XLM-native
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

congrats and vote Tommy

Attached: 1556778526223.gif (200x200, 3.28M)

Belfast, UK here. All in on Chainlink, ENG, NANO and OMG –everything is a bloodbath apart from LINK.

Congratulations, that is a nice stack user.

Just hit 10k yesterday. Feels good man

Attached: D9BBE590-D3A1-4F5A-B28D-3900E6218470.png (750x1334, 270K)

Matic?

Congrats on this, seriously

OP here, all in on link except a little bit of skycoin which I run nodes for rewards. Went all in after the last bullrun and just kept DCAing more. Put in around £9.5k total

>Belfast, UK

Attached: 71DD861D-9F2D-409D-877F-7F441E6E7000.png (633x758, 34K)

I've put in over £10,000 in November 2017, sent £3k XLM to a PnD, lost the heap, now I'm sitting at $7000.

Very depressing.

Sad thing is I have a mate at work who is the typical good natured wagie. He puts in extra hours, always gets passed for promotion. Has dreams of starting an airbnb side gig.

I've told him since march 18 to buy in and he always says it's too complicated. I tried to help him but he is destined to wage forever. RIP

I rode BCH pump in Nov 18 only to park gains in confido a few days before they exit scammed.

Thanks Lori

*Nov 17

Rate. Thinking of buying more Holo with my BTC.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-2to1-2rubUG8S2MjGuq.jpg (2880x2960, 829K)

desu if you arent really in and do your homework people like him will lose money anyways or will sell the minute they got 200$ profit...

>holding that many coins with that amount of money
why

My top 80% were BTC, ETH and SEM. HOT, MATIC & BCH pumped recently, that's why my portfolio looks highly diversified now.
I guess putting $100-$300 in different coins is good strategy, u never know which coin will make next 1000x and make your $100 100k.

>diversification is for not knowing much and reducing the risk.

imagine he went all in matic

Attached: kissclipart-angry-apu-apustaja-clipart-pepe-the-frog-video-po-fedc5c0d8c5674ca.png (785x757, 102K)

Now put it into Fantom and you will be a sterling millionaire by eoy.

Greetings, fellow Northern Irish marine. All in on LINK. Where are we having the party?

>Wages are shit in U.K. so the average wagie would take about 15 years to save £50k hahaha

Belgian IT specalist here. Even got a college degree. currently not working cause it doesn't pay. Taxes are too high. So I neet and buy crypto instead.

my arithmetic is fail- what was your stack before that 397.82% pump?

Waz hannin m8, obviously we'll be going to the Galgorm with all the heures from Ollies. Straight to the jaccuzi with bottles of Bookfast.

he fell for the diversification meme this is not a stock market there is no earnings there is no regulation do your research go allin on LINK reducing risk by holding shitcoins sure kek

Where are you a wagie? London? Derbyshire here so quite easy to save from wageslaving

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-094730.png (1080x1920, 174K)

I only got in last month with everything I have. £5k. I'm up 1k, but own less than 1 BTC and some BCH

>literally never going to own a home

Northumberland master race. Lived down south for 5 years though but moved back up here to get away from diversity.

if you could suggest a failproof method for amassing cryptocurrency i would be forever grateful.

Based. That decision will pay off massively user. I can't stand London even for a day

>UK
>Belfast

Kys orange cunt

Too many pajeets in London.

Im one of them

Congrats bro, now put that shit all into FET/CELR and become a 6 figure bro end of week

it's Belfist m8

Attached: t-70-5015-if-you-go-to-jail-for-tax-39892143.png (497x374, 256K)

bloody basterd

Not just that it's just you have to pay extortionate amounts to live there and are constantly reminded how grim shit is every day even if you are made it level.

Surrey masterrace here

Fuck that yis can all come to my forest

propertypal.com/mountfield-lodge-12-lenagh-road-omagh/542631

mate go all in on link you complete low iq sperm

The Verge days are gone forever you fucking nigger.

These 'glorious' 70% pumps would be the case every hour.

>propertypal.com/mountfield-lodge-12-lenagh-road-omagh/542631

What a shout. My mate lives up the road from there in Erganagh, I'm in Omagh about once a month…great spot for getting blocked.

Tl; dr

With smaller stakes you need to get in to altcoins, not Bitcoin

I started last week with $250 and am up to $2200 in the space of 6 days by the Matic pump

Small cheap coins are your friend, friend.

cor

>vote mossad agent
off yourself

Stellar has a painted a very nice H&S for the past six months. do with this information as you wish.

Attached: 34.png (976x653, 87K)

My only regret is not buying more LINK.

Attached: IMG_20190521_061634.png (1080x1738, 128K)

My biggest regret is trading 12,000 XLM for a PnD scam which resulted in me getting 160,000 of a now totally worthless vaporware shitcoin:

stellarterm.com/#exchange/XTC-GDVJQHR5JZIGW76WBQREFMTYZ3JAKLSX2JTNT2P6DI4M7JR7VHUCNODY/XLM-native

Agonising.

Ouch.

I have 10k Intensecoin somewhere so you're not alone

I have 5k link, hopefully it will recoup the losses eventually.

Kek

Not representative of the market at all. Enjoy your accumulator IEO betting trading strategy while it lasts.

Sitting on £65k GBP currently. We are gonna be millionaires OP

What's your salary from waging? Mine is £33k. It would take me decades to save £60k+ purely from waging. Meanwhile average cardboard Taylor whimpey new build is like £400k

That's a lot of Good Boy Points

£90-100k. Dentist

I should have more in crypto but I got in late '17 and didn't really have any understanding of market cycles. Kept hodling through the bear market like a retard

Finally uncucking myself slowly though. If I can make 2 mil GBP after tax in this market then I'd consider myself set for life

9.5k is still a lot, would take me 10 months to make that if I don't spend on anything else.

If you live at home you can save that amount in 3 years. Stay poor.

Engineer here, on £30k year
Finally broke even last week.
Put in £25 over last two years (20k in 17 and 5k last 6 months during blood bath)

Feels good

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-125518.jpg (1080x2280, 555K)

Same user again here. I did the same in 2017 with ETH. Went in at 66¢ with $500 and sold at $1300 each

I've never put a lot of Fiat in as I've only ever put in what I'm prepared to lose. The battle is finding the right longshots

only if you don't spend money and save every penny for 2 years. Waging for minimum wage, can't invest decent amount of money and ngmi. Investing 60k for wagies with no career is near impossible

I earn the same as you and save £800 a month. Wtf you doing user? I have a mortgage rather than renting though, Leedsfag reporting in

Fuck that's Hella call, 0.66 to 1300

What's monthly take home if you save 800 month?
What's your rent and what's your weekly spend?
I'm 30k and save only 500 month

>Engineer
>30k

Man UK really is a shithole. I don't know how we ended up like this and not like US/Aus

I get just under 2k a month after tax and NI

550 for mortgage and utilities (live with my gf so it's 1100 between us)
100 a month for breakfast and lunch at work
100 a month for fags
Save 800
Then have about 550 for spending

don't know what kind of engineer he is, but i work on nuclear plants and im on a £1000 a week take home

>newfags who don't know how to quote posts
Not a surprise you fags have careers and make good money

What exchange are you guys using to buy your shitcoins?

you didn't hit any milestone until you cash out

your wick tops snapshots are meaningless