Kek

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-21 at 10.30.35.png (1598x1192, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

beincrypto.com/cobinhood-exit-scams-after-raising-3m-last-month/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

exchanges are dropping like flys. I wonder who is next?

I remember when this thing came out (january 2018). Was hyped about it but never really invested in it, it also never really took off. I guess the founders decided it's easier to take the money and go instead of making it through this tough market times.

Its real...
beincrypto.com/cobinhood-exit-scams-after-raising-3m-last-month/
Get your funds off exchanges newfags ALL OF THEM

It was an awesome exchange with no fees, the only issue was no proper trade history page or options to export trade history

Um guys, just checked my e-mail...
A rare opportunity to invest in Kraken

I seriously mean ALL EXCHANGES, Get your funds off them...

>minimum investment only $1000
Kraken are insolvent.

Idk desu they always seamed like the most solid exchange...the ui Is garbage but its fine for cashing out...

>most solid exchange
I actually like Kraken but they always seem to crash at the worst possible time.

I read that...FUCK, thats why they sent it to me, THEY KNOW I AM A POORFAG
>they always seamed like the most solid exchange
That is why i posted it, to get this e-mail while all these are exchanges are dropping...NOT good.
not sayin its going to happen, just that they are suffering like all the rest! Deffo thinkin of investing in Kraken DESU

wtf are you talking about
Kraken was always crashing during the 2017 bullrun
it's literally the least reliable exchange

I think it was a dig at Bitfinex requiring a minimum investment of 1 million more than anything else. Currently the only exchange token I hold is XCM but i'm also thinking of buying into Kraken. I used Cryptopia a lot and their recent exit scam is making me nervous though.

>Cryptopia
After they got 'hacked' it was only a matter of time.

exchanges are dropping like flys. I wonder who is NEXT?

It's binance. Will caught a lot of people off guard.

Now really, i recently got kraken spam too. They are fucking dying one by one.

Its HitBTC. You heard it here first.

its the KYC.

also, kraken fired a whole load of people last year

>its the KYC.
Yes it is. Thats why you should invest in Coinmetro

bibox underway currently

Get out of binance retards. You have been warned.

Funds are safu and comfy

Of you're a little scared faggot stick to Boomer stocks

Binance will be the only one standing. Screen cap this.

Sauce? It looks like a typical scam exchange but what makes you think they are next?

In the future binance will be know as mt. gooks

Hi newfag, just leave your funds on exchanges, nothing bad has ever happened to funds left on exchanges.
KYS Zoomer

What about Kryptono? Anyone use that? They do obvious wash trading but they are very quick on withdrawals.

COSS is next
Rune will blame the pajeets he bought as exit scammers

withdrawals have already been down for 3 days for "maintenance" that was announced right before it started and was supposed to take 6-8 hours. Meanwhile they announce that they are launching a "european version" of their exchange. I donno, you tell me

even in the unlikely chance withdrawals do open back up I'm sure they're running a fractional reserve. there is absolutely no logical explanation for their behavior over the past 3 days except that they are being forced to deal with a massive loss of funds and attempting to maintain the illusion that everything is fine. the icing on the cake of course is that their site is a copy/paste of binance, so probably was full of security holes

The exchange token still has a marketcap of 36 million and is only trading on Huobi because their exchange is down. Fucking hell this will be a bloodbath.

Tfw rune is actually the pajeet

>KYC
>Coinmetro
Coinmetro requires KYC ... Your statement does not make sense.

The lack of proper KYC is fucking over exchanges. One exchange has said this would happen from the start and prepared for it. Which means its probably a good buy at the moment.

HEY HEY HEEEEEEY

Attached: coss_insider.jpg (800x1066, 202K)