Harmony.One VS the rest

The next Binance IEO is going 100x
This is EOS level shit.

Do not, I repeat do not sell early. This is going to be MATIC on steroids.

Team is stacked with ex-Google/Apple/Amazon engineers.

I would not be surprised if it pumps like COSMOS.

Attached: harmonyone-comparison2.jpg (800x2265, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028476111
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can I buy this and when?

this will open at 5x out the gate

LISTEN IDIOT STFU YOU SAY THIS IN EVERY THREAD

this is gonna be where CZ cashes out from the previous artificial pumps.
Will not buy, thanks

>one of those vs ETH TPS charts

yeah, i think this is another scam

This is literally the first time I've said it. I ask this cuz there's this lottery system, but I don't understand when I can just buy it normally.

It will be on Binance like all other turd coins after the lottery

Matic pumped 20x from the bottom... Holy shit...

will it dump after a week? dont want lottery

Doubt it. HARMONY is in a whole new league compared to MATIC. Would be surprised if it dumps but you never know...

it'll list on binance soon.
The lottery is well over, finished on the 19th.

Bot was 49 sats where do you see 20x?

aha another TPS MEME, tps means nothing atm.

No.

Everything is a meme except LINK. What matters is if it will pump or not, so I could buy more LINK.

desu I dont care what kind of shit that is, but I have to admit after matic mania plebs will jump on this like piranhas.I hope to buy 4-5x and waiting for matic type dildos

2019/05/28 08:00 (UTC):Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from the winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket.

is tron a scam?
is teher a scam?
is cz/binance a scam?
bigger the scam, bigger the pump.

harmony is on god level tier
this will go 20x at least

And afterwards it's listed for regular trading on binance?

I lost 5k gambling on bitmex so I’m dropping 800 into this in the hopes of making it back, if not I’m just going to buy link and pray it actually goes to at least 100 lol

When does public sale start on the 28th 6am UTC? And if you hold bnb over next few days you have a chance of getting some early am I correct?

Hope so.

MATIC went from $7 million cap to $81 million cap and it's only purpose is providing side channels to Ethereum.

MATIC only does sidechains (small market). These things ultimately fail because who is going to send ETH transactions but go through 3rd party vendor/pay in MATIC tokens... useless..

Harmony is a blockchain project that's achieved world's fastest tps. This implies market cap is going to be insanely higher.

harmony is dPOS with mainet live in Q2. The only live dPOS blockchains are Tezos and Cosmos and they're top 20, harmony ROI will be insane

It's a high throughput blockchain with sharding. It will have staking which means whales will be looking to accumulate, so might be a good long term hold.

Team is very legit, with members from Google, Amazon etc. Team is much better than Matic's, but the token's initial marketcap is higher.

When is going to be avaiable for public sale?

no public sale but binance lottery, stake your bnb faggot

This. Every dPOS chain that premiered on Binance has done extremely well.

can i do a quick flip on this project?

yes, but you will miss the life changing mainet pump

dont have BNB.. all my play money is with MATIC. i plan to sell matic and just flip it to ONE. but im not sure if the price will explode after opening. i still want to buy it a 0.003

Friendly reminder that IEOs are actually scams. ICOs are dead, so the scammers at binance came out with the same shit wrapped in a different package, but it's literally another form of ICO.

doesnt matter if i can make money out of it

Damp this shit.

1. Missed BTC
2. Missed ETH
3. Got rekt by BEE
4. Missed BNB
5. All-in Harmony

Decision is yours now bois.. stay a wagecuck forever or ride the Harmony wave and become financially independent.

Within 15 days of sale conclusion Binance launchpad coins are listed.

You have to be aware of a few things.
1. Word is out among everyone about the Binance IEOs performances.
2. CZ itself is shilling his shit.
3. The lottery system will prevent massive accumulation by whales in the IEO.
4. When twitter and this board catches up to something, it is too late to join the trend.

We were early on BTT and MATIC pumps but now everyone knows. My guess is this will open at around 1-2 cents right around (over 9x ICO and 2x presale). I don't think we will have our usual first week dump to accumulate... Be careful.

Attached: 1558430579438.jpg (793x503, 92K)

Wont it dump 75% first and then pump 200%+ over a week month? That is the case of Matic i am definitely going to look for a good entry.

Honestly I don't see it that clear. People are now bullish on whatever goes out from Binance IEOs. I'm looking for a nice entry too but this will open strong. I recommend watching it early and enter with 20-50% of whatever you have. Demand will be obscene.

Yes thats usually the case. i plan to wait for a couple of days after the initial launch on binance and buy in then. But there is always the possibility of an exception user. You have to look at every project individually

There is always the 1st day monster pump. Then a slow bleed then eventually the golden bull. I am going to keep my eyes open.

Not really. The monster pump you are refering to is just for the first minute or so and its just the difference between the orders. Stay away from the initial launch. it could go very well but also very very badly. Ive experienced it a couple of times already and you usually cant even react fast enough.

What first day monster pump? As you can see both BTT and MATIC opened really calm.

This one I have a gut feeling it will open like the good ol' ICO's of 2017. Instant +5x and barely touching ground to give chances for accumulation. You guys are seriously underestimating the general sentiment after what Matic has done in the past week.

Attached: 98.png (1261x1162, 168K)

You and literally every other pleb in crypto have this same plan. Bots will attack and it will open at least 5x maybe 10x lottery massively killing the gains potential.

Yeah the lottery part bugs me. Having whales was nice because they suppressed the price at first allowing us to enter cheaply. Now it will be a clusterfuck and even more now that matic has drawn too much attention to Binance IEOs.

Harmony is going to be epic.
Going to dump at 80x

hope it rises steadily and idiots don't fomo in. this is a high grade project that has potential. more people who own this = decentralized. if price rises too rapidly, it ends up in fewer pockets, centralizing control.

how do i even participate? just by holding enough bnb? or do i have to separately participate in it somehow?

so can I not be in the harmony lottery because I live in America? fuckin gay

Read the fucking thread pajeet

>When does public sale start on the 28th 6am UTC?
I think you just answered that

what retard? yes, it will go public on binance, the lotto sale is restricted by country

All of you shilling this before it's even out are fucking retarded. Yes let's make it harder to accumulate DERP

Do you need to get on the lottery? Or can you Just buy at launch price after its on the exchange?

A lot of us can only buy once it goes live on the exchange. But whales can't accumulate because there is a hard cap even if you are in an unrestricted country and win the lotto.

just market buy next week

Do you have to own 100 bnb to join the lottery?

Between 50-100 for 1 ticket.

Do this:
>wait for its listing after the lottery drawing is completed
>either buy into the initial mini-pump or let it stabilize itself, find a fair entry for yourself
>don't tell anyone and begin to accumulate
>wait for the rest to discover it

>Wait for the rest to discover it
You realize that everybody is foaming their mouths at this thing after they've seen what happened to Matic? You realize that the Binance guy himself is fueling the fomo in his tweets? EVERYBODY knows about this shitcoin

and how many tickets should I get?

where do I buy this shit?

There's going to be so many rekt noobs bagholding matic they won't be able to loadup on the crown jewel.

Can you still participate in the lottery?

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028476111

Trading has not been opened yet.

So if I just hold 50 BNB I should be gucci?