10x In The Making?

Vitalik says 'Just use Kleros' in EthNYC presentation.

> Checks CMC
> Literally no volume
> Still above ICO price
> Buterin is a juror
> Lubin is a juror
> Oracle release incoming
> Multiple TCR partnerships en route

When is this going to 10x bizanons? It seems every early buyer is hodling this project but surely it's going to moon in the not too distant future.

Attached: Image from iOS.jpg (750x502, 38K)

Went all in immediately after reading "Vitalik"

the same man who said the oracle problem wasn't that hard.
He's a coding geek but his worldview isn't large enough to understand oracles.

That's the spirit.

But really, why are projects like Kleros not going full Matic? Is crypto really just a PnD scam?

Tried playing around with their court, actually got paid some ETH and got some PNK for like half an hour work.

Didn't know about Vitalik and all this shit. Is that for real? How do you know Lubin is a juror?

Attached: feels-good-png.jpg (820x617, 67K)

The team has only sold a fraction of total supply and could easily dump. Any project that uses kleros would be better off selling their own arbitration coin (using the original schelling coin game model + augur 2.0 forking), and foregoing the kleros court system/token. Don’t get baited user.

Yes I personally think the whales pump alts using Tether etc then dump to acquire more btc leaving plebs holding gigabags of poocoins

>the supreme state of Jow Forums lmao

True, I noticed they did some weird IICO sale which now leaves further rounds. Not sure what that ultimately will mean.

On the upside, they're above ICO price and have some good working Dapps which is surely worth something.

Augur 2 is going to be interesting I agree. Up until now, Augur has been too slow and no use for smaller bets but we'll see how that turns out.

Maybe they can pump this one for a 10x first.

Attached: cage.gif (220x190, 1.66M)

It's low enough market cap that I'm willing to risk
Maybe it's early

Attached: 03.png (490x870, 549K)

Lemme break it down for you anons-two platforms are up and running, they are getting big league traction, I need no more proof that these guys deliver.

Is it a PnD scam? Maybe. Is it gonna moon first? You can bet your sweet ass that it's gonna. It's retardedly cheap, pajeet scam or not, this shit is gonna rocket as fuck, mark my words.

Attached: 1544081045059.jpg (354x492, 230K)

redpill me on verity i used your ref link

Ok I really am going to go all in on this now

Based informational poster

Looking at stats on their TCR and juror dapp.

Aren't these pretty healthy numbers? I see other projects with far less users (if any) that have mooned.

Someone explain to a brainlet wtf is going on in crypto.

Attached: 12f31f.png (1722x1400, 184K)

Let me break it down for you retards, the IICO means they’re sitting on the vast majority of the total supply. Any pump will be captured by the team through additional IICO sale rounds, it’s a legitimized way to dump. You morons will pump it to 2x, and they’ll announce a project sponsored sell wall in the form of sale. You’ll cry about missing out on the 10x gains of properly shilled pajeet coins and I’ll be laughing. Screenshot this.

Interdasting user.

The IICO seemed like a more transparent way to sell tokens on first glance but you maybe right.

Shill me a properly scammy panjeet coin plz

Attached: 1424091794346.jpg (1170x923, 162K)

I bought anyway fug it got nothing to lose

Vitalik fucking pozzed faggot just shill my link bags already

If you think 200 monthly users is healthy you are a fucking brainlet. Those numbers are pathetic. Regardless, if you think user count is a predictor of success for ethereum projects when the base chain doesn’t scale yet, you’re an unredeemable retard. Those numbers are meaningless until consumer adoption is viable.

even with complete supply marketcap is under 10m

Please show me other projects with considerably more that aren't scammy EOS gambling sites or exchanges.

Shill me something better you absolute bile drinking motherless cunt.

IICOs are just uncapped icos for virtue signaling faggots. Check their stats on how much of the money was raised with uncapped buys. This shit was already overbought. Simplicity is a major component of transparency: don’t let some faggots convince you formulas are virtuous, user.

>bile drinking motherless cunt

Attached: 1558195351167.jpg (471x388, 14K)

>Motherless
6/10 tube site

i bought $100 of this now which is a lot for me in terms of my total portfolio vlaue

Within the next month a number of ethereum projects that are actually consumer viable (thanks to layer 2 scaling) will emerge looking to do token sales. These projects will have the first legitimate shot at achieving mass adoption. So wait cunt, and accumulate eth til then.

kek stay poor

Attached: sweating.png (646x595, 280K)

Like which ones?

Thanks frend.

Layer two scaling is still a meme though isn't it.

BTC / XMR / ETH are pretty much all I hold.

Generalized layer 2 is still a meme, you wanna look for “defi” apps using layer 2 solutions custom fit to their usecase + a team that’s willing to tacitly encourage the pajeets.