CHX = SCAM

Reminder, that today is the day, that all the discord roasties and telegram trannys were telling us about CHX launching:
>9x STOs at 1 billion dollars

Turns out, they have zero STOs, but just one scam (pic related).

ITT: We laugh at the telegram trannys who are about to lose everything.

Attached: faggit scam 4.jpg (2275x2680, 966K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Znzwfzt88ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Project Crowd, CHX's only "STO" (ICO scam) is built on nothing
>The "owner" has a pajeer tier online certificate
>Lets look up how we get this pajeet cert
>You just click a few buttons and go through a tutorial
>software dev but no coding involved
LMAO, this is literally CHX's "STO"

They arent even putting in any fucking effort.
>Uses slightly edited logo as Crowd Machine
>buzzwords galore, see pic related

And of course, the video is the icing on the cake:
youtu.be/Znzwfzt88ho

Project Crowd is a "CEO" bragging about a "certificate" for completing step by step tutorials on how to use a drag and drop software with the hashtag #nocode.
Then three months later starts a blockchain-based business STO with OWN.

Attached: faggit scam 9.jpg (2791x2155, 946K)

Related.

Attached: faggit scam 10.jpg (2026x2172, 1.62M)

Attached: faggit scam 6.jpg (2269x1351, 828K)

>proof that fake "sto" taco bell was photoshopped

Attached: faggit scam 7.jpg (2791x415, 206K)

Jow Forums told me that STOs would be the next great thing this year but if this is failing, what's the plan?

Let's wait for them release whatever shit they have today.

CHX was always a scam. Anyone with an iq over 90 could see it.

It's not coming out stupid fuck. It's a lie pushed by telegram trannys and the CHX scamsters.

I haven’t seen biz fud a crypto like this since eth..

Pajeet fudsters back at it again

Looks like someone is trying to get cheap ownies, just market buy faggot.

Sascha and his scam team can't even make good merch. Probably made in an pajeet sweatshop.

Attached: 577B4432-3DF0-4E91-BE34-771DD24B9004.jpg (1125x1477, 206K)

Lmao... fudding a fucking coffee cup

If they can't make a coffee cup right, what makes you think they can make a blockchain? Hint, they can't Jimmy.

Im not some random "fudder", I used to have CHX and I thought for a while they are legit. But after a few months I wasnt satisfied with their evolution and way of hyping things over nothing. It was just like any other shitcoin. "Yuuge announcemnts coming", "we will do this and that" and etc. I just sold when I still had like 35% profit from buy-in price and let it go.

CHX was always a scam

Dont tell them.
Since chx is the most toxic community i want all of them to lose their Money.

Attached: 1543312048123.jpg (300x300, 14K)

SWARM has two STOs launching in next 2 weeks: Resolute Fund and INDX

Why is SWM never mentioned here?

Project Crowd's name to Crowd Machine is so similar that I even made the mistake of mixing up the two while making this. And a good excuse to post it again for unfortunate bagholders. I wouldn't be surprised if the CEO came up with this unimaginative business name while going through Crowd App Studio tutorials and saving her profile file as "Project Crowd" because of the name of the app.

Reminder that she does blockchain consulting, cannot code, and Crowd Machine pays a nice % to sales partners. Wouldn't be surprised if Project Crowd is meant to be her proof of concept to future suckers, so she can shill Crowd Machine even harder and more convincingly. All while being paid by anonymous neets and pajeets. See, you can even get funding from the crypto community! Get started with Crowd Machine today.

>Sales Partners refer & close the deal on qualified Crowd Machine opportunities & receive a higher level multi-year revenue stream when the opportunity is converted to a sale! We welcome Sales Partners to join Crowd Academy to learn how to build apps fast, without writing a single line of code! Sales Partners enjoy Go-To Market Resources, including a variety of promotional materials & activities, all geared to sell the no-code way of app development and highlight its many advantages!

Attached: project-shit-fix.jpg (2026x2172, 1.64M)

I just wanted to say thank you for letting me accumulate for cheap the past few months. Appreciate your efforts

You're welcome, user. May you have your dreams and hopes come true.