OH NO NO NONONONO

EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 6.46.45 AM.jpg (856x555, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingeek.com/bitcoin-creator-craig-s-wright-satoshi-nakamoto-granted-us-copyright-registrations-for-bitcoin-white-paper-and-code/
cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System&Search_Code=TALL&PID=VZJGRBBfAF4dQPvRr3nf91IbR&SEQ=20190521080558&CNT=25&HIST=1
twitter.com/NeerajKA/status/1130809421423173632
cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=8&ti=1,8&Search_Arg=bitcoin&Search_Code=TALL&CNT=25&PID=34qy-lok8olJDw0vTxrVk4fptQUhA&SEQ=20190521074729&SID=1
coindesk.com/craig-wright-attempts-to-copyright-the-satoshi-white-paper-and-original-bitcoin-code
youtube.com/watch?v=H2euMNmsb_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

except literally no one cares about this clown

HE WAS GRANTED COPYRIGHT OF BITCOIN WHITEPAPER AND CODE

Post source you nigger

CRAIG PAJEETOSHI IS BUILDING AN HUGE ARMY

>source: Calvin's ass

So how can someone patent an open source code?

Copyright of a decentralized underground cypherpunk imaginary funny money?

Lol

Give me the source, nigger.

Attached: 1558018755939.jpg (500x373, 29K)

By closing it obviously!

OH GOD

coingeek.com/bitcoin-creator-craig-s-wright-satoshi-nakamoto-granted-us-copyright-registrations-for-bitcoin-white-paper-and-code/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 6.57.15 AM.jpg (812x969, 266K)

Its fucking real!

>Craig S. Wright has been granted U.S. copyright registrations for the famed original Bitcoin white paper, and most of the original Bitcoin code (version 0.1). Importantly, the registrations issued by the U.S. Copyright Office recognize Wright as the author – under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto – of both the white paper and code. This is the first government agency recognition of Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin. In addition to being Bitcoin’s creator, Wright is currently Chief Scientist of nChain, the global leader in advisory, research and development of blockchain technologies, which focuses on massive adoption of Bitcoin in the form of Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Vision).

Attached: 1551799287358.png (644x659, 694K)

Fucking lmao this is it. It's over

Shitcoins are dead

You know I've been following BTC for 8 years now, I remember losing everything in GOX, then building it back up slowly. I've seen everything, read every conspiracy theory, every FUD, etc. I always knew somewhere down the line BTC would encounter serious opposition and sabotage. But never ever did I actually think that one of the biggest things holding back the legitimacy of BTC would be this fucking clown. With the two forks, the manipulated BCH pump on coinbase the precipitated the crash, and so on. Life truly is stranger than fiction, the idea that one single loser could spread so much toxicity and misinformation is astounding.

I told y'all it was coming.

All you should have done was listen.

Inb4 "but where can I buy it" KEK

imagine if they absolutely cuck him as a means of being able to prosecute the "guy" who made bitcoin and bypassing international money laws lmfao

no fucking way that retard is satoshi. The US will recognize whatever they want just because this goes along it's interest but we know better than to trust the government or this clown monkey

>HE WAS GRANTED COPYRIGHT OF BITCOIN WHITEPAPER AND CODE
By the state.

Attached: PqImhiVdJ4-PrrE8Oog0I6EyItUiE0lmYuuWQx0wLFA.jpg (746x547, 56K)

fuck the state

(((((((((((((((((the state))))))))))))))

Attached: SaveBitcoin!.jpg (700x400, 273K)

Lmaaooo only in murica

brainlet here what does this mean for crypto

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRAIG WRIGHT CAN'T BE SATOSHI HE'S A CONMAN AND BCH/BSV ARE SCAMCOINS PLEASE I PUT MY WIFE'S SON'S COLLEGE FUNDS INTO BITCOIN THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1558289908131.jpg (320x310, 38K)

Don't you mean enter BSV?

It means bchsv is going to 10x before the end of day

Paul Le Roux is Satoshi Craig is just a master larper

Strap in, we mooning boys.

Attached: Untitled.png (579x154, 15K)

Haha time for the bitcoin ETF!

>no fucking way that retard is satoshi. The US will recognize whatever they want just because this goes along it's interest but we know better than to trust the government or this clown monkey

This is one hell of a cope

>Life truly is stranger than fiction, the idea that one single loser could spread so much toxicity and misinformation is astounding.

Indeed, Greg Maxwell really did a number on you guys

Attached: 1531776320227.jpg (245x327, 13K)

8 years and youre still completely clueless lmao

see you in valhalla lads

Attached: 1557922022556.jpg (798x436, 53K)

How many BSV to make it?
Fucking clown world I swear to goodness.

Attached: 1518518449056.png (783x711, 128K)

Attached: harlan-ellison-i-have-no-sides-and-i-must-kek-34201302.png (500x693, 164K)

When the fuck are we going to stop Burgerland interacting with the RoW?

21 is a suicide bag, 42 is comfy and 100+ is divine

Why I can't find any source on this but a single pajeet like website what literally does nothing but still this faggot?

no coping, I don't hold btc, but come on... this guy?

ITS FUCKING REAL. SOURCE
cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System&Search_Code=TALL&PID=VZJGRBBfAF4dQPvRr3nf91IbR&SEQ=20190521080558&CNT=25&HIST=1

I wonder how many people desperately trying to deposit coins on DCoin lmaaoo

We are truly living in a clown world

Beautiful, its happening boys

Attached: 1537369055334.png (1334x513, 59K)

>yfw nothing will happen because exchanges wont let people cash out or make major moves from BTC
We're locked in buddy. Try to enjoy the ride down instead of thinking about the crash.

i have 250 :)

HA HA HA, leaving funds on exchanges

lmao

It may be more common than you think ;)

Just bought bsv I guess.

Pic related, join us on IRC for the celebration

Attached: 1535004990747.png (760x672, 83K)

Even if you dont actually hold in the exchange regularly, you'll still need to get the coins into some exchange to trade what you have into some other shitcoin. Otherwise you're just going to watch your offline coins go to zero, lol.

lol, pathetic...

twitter.com/NeerajKA/status/1130809421423173632

Basically he filed a copyright registration for the Bitcoin whitepaper and pretend it's been 'granted' but... it's always the case since that without a dispute or previous registration, every copyright registration is granted...

Prepare for Ethereum take-off.

I know, the newfags are WAY to trusting...treat CZ like a fuckin God, but refuse to see the shady shit he is doing...

Yea true, either that or use a DEX as have been doing recently...But leaving them on there is just dumb, if i deposit its only on there for hours...I can see people are sayin HitBTC is going down, so I don't use it.
My only hodlings are BTC legacy that i wont sell or Dai...None of it exchanges
Leaving funds on exchanges has always been dumb newfag, Cope harder.
I have the private key, i am in control...you well that sucks

>source: a few photoshopped images, top lmao

you cant troll me, i invented trolling

Attached: 135549962964.png (883x879, 726K)

the same state that won't release its world trade center collapse physics models for national security reasons? all those cunts ever do is lie people are liable to cause problems for them IRL once they cant take it any more. we forget how fragile humans are and how easy it is to cause a big mess

every crypto on earth is now using code which is copyrighted

Fucking told you to hedge bsv

Literally honk honk

Unironically possible

This article has to be made up

guess who owns coingeek

cope harder faggots lmao

BEST EXCHANGE?

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1527782864007.png (542x483, 17K)

BSV mooning

ITS REAL!!!

THANK YOU BASED SATOSHI

cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=8&ti=1,8&Search_Arg=bitcoin&Search_Code=TALL&CNT=25&PID=34qy-lok8olJDw0vTxrVk4fptQUhA&SEQ=20190521074729&SID=1

THIS BUY NOW MOTHERFUCKERS STOCK UP WE ARE EXPLODING TO ANDROMEDA NO ONE WILL TOUCH BTC NOW THAT THIS FUCKER IS TRYING TO GET HIS CUM ALL OVER IT BUY ETH BELIEVE IN MONEYSKELLY ALSO BUY LINK SERGEY WILL SAVE US AND TAKE US BEYOND THIS UNIVERSE

Attached: 1557854036211.jpg (1050x1418, 955K)

I feel like I'm living some cyberpunk anime where the original hero turns and becomes the final boss. Literally who could have predicted that Satoshi or some fag conning as Satoshi would copywright Bitcoin to make all crypto illegal due to copying source code?

This is exciting as fuck and feels like crypto's last challenge. Satoshi is either a statist asshole, or creg is a good fucking conman hard to take down. Either way I'm interested in the next episode of BTZ

Attached: 1554615757314.jpg (1200x924, 528K)

Where can I buy it?

Basically he filed a copyright registration for the Bitcoin whitepaper and pretend it's been 'granted' but... it's always the case since that without a dispute or previous registration, every copyright registration is granted...

If you're in the US, Poloniex and Coinex are good

thanks

>every crypto

which doesnt matter since the code was entirely open source in the beginning when those projects adopted it. it changes nothing, and craig is still a conman faggot who has obviously paid off the right ppl to make this shit happen.

>Files application in automated system with lies.
>Look guys, my lies are right here on the government system, they must be true!

Attached: edA4V8K.png (450x437, 283K)

truly a clown world, doesn't change shit except that insects will flock to bsv now

this
crag is a clown faggot

coindesk.com/craig-wright-attempts-to-copyright-the-satoshi-white-paper-and-original-bitcoin-code

>To be clear, registration does not imply ownership nor is this an official patent. The copyright process allows anyone to register anything in an effort to prepare, say, for lawsuits associated to ownership.

>Computer code and white papers can be copyrighted insofar as they are considered literary works and, as the copyright office writes: “In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created. You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work.”

In other words you, the reader, could register this post and I would have to fight you in court to contest it.

Attached: 1538686279481.gif (384x288, 2.98M)

Just admit it, you were wrong. Don't be a sore loser, go for a walk and meditate on the fact that you didn't do your research.

Attached: 1541519257888.jpg (683x901, 61K)

Creg will eventually be criminally charged for this fraud.
it doesnt change anything except the fact that the US copyright office is fucking next level retarded

This so fucking much, we are truly living in a clown world. Video is related

youtube.com/watch?v=H2euMNmsb_s

precisely what happened. and make no mistake right now ppl are shutting this shit down. the copyright will be revoked before the month is over.

imagine not buying the real bitcoin for 120$

Nothing burger

hahaha nice....is that manipulated in postproduction or did it really unironacaly happen?

So basically he is just relying on real satoshi to not show up and contest his claim. God, what an absolute faggot.

he doesnt care if he is charged he is paid by ayre to be his bitch boy
they are making money of greedy retards right now, who i dont feel pity for

Why is Calvin Ayre on board this then? A billionaire BEFORE crypto? He can't be as retarded or without lawyers that could tell him this is the case? He's claiming on twitter right now that this is irrefutable proof. Why would he do this to himself if what you say is true?

some people just want to watch the world burn

No, stay and watch how i dump a fuckload on bitmart. Dump now and buy back in, when copyright doesnt get approved and bsv goes to 10$

Yep, basically.
It has been like this since the beginning though, so nothing new under the sun.

So let me get this straight. BSV pumped 100% just based on Craig registering with the patent office? Which means literally nothing?

Are people really this retarded or am I missing something?

Literal clown world

this shows how crypto can't be taken seriously and how this clown might burn this market

we are in a bull run

>Are people really this retarded
Yeah, yet another proof that BTC will be able to go to 100k and beyond.

Someone sent a huge-ass market order (someone whose name starts with C) to make it look like it's pumping, knowing that a lot of people would follow. The trick is making it seem like the "happening" that their shills have been anticipating in this forum is real. He will let the price inflate x2 or x4 beyond the pump he himself caused, and then dump his bags (that were getting awfully heavy in his portfolio)
Get some popcorn, we're about to have some juicy drama.

From what I'm seeing it means nothing in real world terms so the only explanation I can come up with is perfectly timed manipulation or mass retardation