You told me this would break 4k sats

You told me this would break 4k sats

I unloaded all my matic into this

Fuck you honestly fuck you !!!!

Attached: vcBtXzD-620x420.png (620x420, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=C0w3EXuqLtA&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sir pls there is still time

give it no more than 3 hours

Just wait faggot. 5000 tonight

>always do the opposite what biz tells you

certainly better hold than Matic right now.

Matic was only going up by 10-30% a day for 1,5 week consistently before going nuclear, and had 1-2 red days too.
This coin is performing according to that as well, just have patience you down syndrome

It's going sideways for the second day now.

Yeah. it wont. Cant even cross 3900 now. This is going below 3000 today.

Correct
Based FET holders unite

It dipped, i would switch over and get i MATIC. I'm serious here it will explode to 1000sats. Fomo is gonna push it to 5000+. Please listen for your sake and get in.

I cant fathom how someone as impatient and clearly braindamaged as yourself managed to live all the way up until the point in your life you are at right now, I cant believe a creature like you didn't choke on his own spit as an infant.

Cope harder nigger. It's obvious this shit is not going anywhere.

Patience is key

First day.
Yesterday it went feom 20c to 30c

What was it like growing up without a father? Must have been tough. That why you're so angry?

Bulls are adhd zoomers.
Dont pay attn to them.
Actually, FET is a comfy hold, if you know its fundamentals

just like your life is not going anywhere, might as well end yourself

>fundamentals
>hold

You must be new.

All the shiling was about following CZ personal pump.
This shit hits parabolic when ppl start discussing the project itself

Yes, FET has good fundamentals, you should check out the whitepaper.

Cope harder niggers. Can't wait for the financially ruined threads.

Watch it pull a Matic instead.
It's not yet late to join us. In a week you'll be sorry you didnt buy FET under 30c

Descripe what the token does

Celer will Pump first

Finally, someone is asking gud questions.

From what I gathered, it is used to secure a network of blockchain agents, where an agent could be a program, an oracle or a piece of hardware in IoT.
I dont have the brain mass to understand their mining algo tho, but it seems to have PoS elements, so likely you could stake your FET for profit

Imagine you stored all kinds of data in spreadsheets, like unused parking spaces, unused mobile data, etc. Normally companies must individually program systems to read and interpret that data and make use of it for them, thus the efficiency of any companies resources is limited by the efficiency of the software and algorithms they use to sort that data and streamline supply in response to demand.

Now imagine if all those companies deployed that data on secure ledgers/spreadsheets that could all intercommunicate and outsourced the algorithm that sorts that data to an artificial intelligence that uses various economic models to determine the most efficient way to sell or distribute your resources live, then imagine that this highly specific AI could (with permission) simultaneously access all these ledgers and use its data to develop more efficient models to price/sell/distribute those resources. Now imagine that this AI can essentially work as a route master between business (and maybe one day individuals) to streamline exchange of unused resources for the optimal price by leveraging market forces. So theoretically imagine I am a telecom company that needs rental space and you’re a property company that needs telecom services, Fetch.AI will be able to rapidly use economic models to determine the fairest and most advantageous exchange of goods and services based on our relative supply and demands of our respective goods, allowing us to make a better business deal than any human negotiator sifting through asymmetrical data that arises from trying to triangulate a fair price for trading cellular service for rental space. Allowing business to form powerful deals on the grounds of what they need vs what they have with complete transparency.

Read through that carefully twice, close your eyes, and try to imagine what I just described. Hopefully you’ll realise how groundbreaking that is.

I understand that the project is very groundbreaking (like most serious blockchain projects) but i dont get where the token is used. Is the tokens the AI or do i just use the tokens to pay for the AI service?

Wow, dude. Thanks for an analogy. It is good seeing that Fetch discussion is finally escaping the moonboi pump narrative.

I have read only a couple of reviews and an idea, that Fetch is not strictly for b2b solutions. It is a wide purpose network, that can be used for computing, securing information and controlling devices.
Their concept of "agent" is as versatile as "object" in oop -- its applications are only limited by the scope of developer imagination.

Since you are knowledgeable of the project and obviously studied the wp, could you say if they already have a zero-knowledge proof solution. The embodiment you described, imo, is only possible if you have zkp. Otherwise I see a vulnerability to adversarial attacks.
If you could have access to actual agent outputs, you could learn to manipulate them. But if you can only observe the end result of sequential agents post factum, manipulating should be much harder or costlier

just dropped a bitcoin @.000036
i dont know anything about the project, i just missed Matic and i dont wanna miss this one
how fucked am i?

Traded my Matic for FET 2 days ago, and I've lost potential gains of 130%

Matic went 30% on the first day it rose too, this is the first day Fetch is rising, if it follows the way matic did it will consistently go up by 10-30% a day for 1,5 week, having 1-2 correction days and then skyrocket

5000 sats? Hahaha

No.

youre fine fren

Too soon jr

Attached: Traderman.jpg (1429x1905, 471K)

Good discussion, friends. Might actually buy some more after I do some digging to make sure it’s not a total scam.

Attached: 16CC2866-D319-436F-B6BC-668246F7D98A.png (1150x764, 1M)

You again. I remember when you spewed FUD all over Matic at 90 sats.

we are moving

Look at the hourly chart you stupid fuck

Volume about to break 10k BTC
Strap in

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4k! that was easy

4k sats broken, get ready my pajeet brothers

OOOOOO pump pump!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Post yfw we reach 5000 tonight

Attached: 1558381228765.jpg (2100x906, 131K)

beautiful

Thank the pupper guyz. Yesterday FET was just 20c

Attached: 1558340730445.jpg (450x338, 68K)

Broke 4k sats. Always hodl to the ground

4k Sats OBLITERATED

I JUST BOUGHT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>give it no more than 3 hours
told ya!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: fetch.jpg (610x310, 38K)

Say sorry. APOLOGISE

FUCK YOU I BOUGHT AT 4200 AND ITS DUMPING
IM RUINED
I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LEAVE MY MOM'S GARAGE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dips back instantly

Token is used to pay for the AI services and secure the data. It's value will grow with the amount of data stored IIRC.

The system works like this: more data (ledgers) > more powerful AI > better deals for clients > higher demand for token.

Since the token is a fixed cap, the more people want to use the service the higher the cost will go up.

Yea we told you. What do you want ?

It's 4200 again. Are you going to sell now?

are you guys really that impatient that you can't hold a coin with huge pump potential for a few hours? this one will reach 12k sats/ $1 in a couple days

I SOLD AT 3960
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JUST BOUGHT IT AGAIN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (237x543, 5K)

Congratulations, you are a true Jow Forumsraeli. Buy high sell low.
Fucking Jow Forums never changes

GUYS WHERE IS A GOOD POINT TO SELL SO I CAN BUY IT LOWER AGAIN
PLEASE I NEED THIS MONEY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (422x559, 21K)

Just hold for a fucking second, this ship is going to 5k sats easily

THESE GAINZ

Attached: 1511134004098.jpg (680x793, 41K)

+1

Dude, stop. This is no bear markit anymor. We're looking at 2k17 kind of returns. Best thing of all is CZ is on our side now and he's as powerful as ever.
Buy and hold until you feel like you are most comfy
music.youtube.com/watch?v=C0w3EXuqLtA&feature=share

Patience nigger.

I'm scared, man. I've been dumped on too many times, too many bags.
I'm afraid that this shit is going to flash crash.

you need to pull your mindset into bull mode. were you around in 2017?

Yeah, no....
Normies aren’t even in yet

Get in here faggots

Attached: FetchHonda.jpg (750x585, 75K)

it will but not for now. we are looking at $27m mcap and $166m volume.. This shit is at 70-100m mcap in no time

yes, and I saw the horros of december 2017

this is just useless desu. a lot of companies and blockchain startups already in dltmobi

Set a stop loss at your break even point and ride the pump risk free newfag

>go see price
>4305

so this is the kind of a loser.

I remember those days.

Glad I took 5g dried psylocibin cubensis in the dark alone.

I bet you missed more moon missions than you experienced flash crashes. Dont be afraid, or ur fear will lead you unblessed with gains through the bull right into the bears mouth

Also, a flash crash is not that bad if you got in early. This is ur chance to get in early

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

volume is insane

when do you sell?

GOOD BOY

25% at 6k
25% at 8k
25% at 10k
25% at 20k

It's got da pumpin

Attached: 57297999_1972833609495067_5368294492937571876_n.jpg (640x799, 69K)

How many Trons so she can sit on my face and choke me to death?

OH NONONO NO

lmao, I wanted to buy this a month ago since someone shilled how big its volume was in comparison to the market cap. And I didn't, just as always. Fuck.

BOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIISSSSSS

Attached: 1558384252314.gif (112x112, 205K)

is this shit dumping again
i sold yesterday at 3900 before i went to bed

kek faggots

Can just pump to 10k sats without these faggot corrections?

>he wants weak hands to be in before we moon

cancer patients think matic went from 7m market cap to 85m today in one day when in reality it took like 2 weeks, fetch is just one its first 48 hours of rising calm the fuck down and have patience or sell and fuck off

GUYS I WANT A GOOD BUY IN POINT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

>He thinks it's corrections

Dont waste it. Buy below 4k sats