I held ChainLink for over a year

and sold right before this takeoff. I am broke. Have no money to accumulate. I sold my small stack for money to get by... For 45 cents... Right before this take off..
What the fuck am I gonna do anons?

Attached: 1511600058273.png (500x590, 336K)

youre lying noone is that stupid

i'll sell u some for $1.11 on binance

This is biz. Of course it's possible.

How is this even fucking possible? I held this for a year and a half, never wavering. Literally days after I sell they announce the mainnet date? Certainly life isn't this fucking cruel

What does stupidity have to do with it? Sergey was completely fucking silent about mainnet. No one was talking about it. Then right after I sell "LOL HEY GUYS MAINNET END OF MONTH!"

Yeah you are retarded. Everyone knew there was gonna be something big happening. The conference was announced, the PAX and USDC pairings both had megaspikes (Pax got to $9999 per Link for a minute) last month, which were obvious whale signals, whales with insider info, and you choose to ignore all of this. Your own fault.

why did you sell

Attached: 1514209066165.jpg (299x456, 114K)

I didn't ignore anything you fucking idiot. I'm destitute broke. Title loan on my truck. Credit card maxed out. Checking account 500$ overdrawn. Literally completely and totally out of money. I fucking had to sell to not starve. After holding this fucking token for over a year and a half.

It's because someone watches us

You could hold for two more years and it wouldn't do shit. It only mooned because you sold.

Every one here who claims they are making it are larping or NPCs

It's good to find another authentic human in this clown world

Investing isn’t for you. Get your life together first

No one holding chainlink has there life together

They are all NPCs

Don't lie

>Sergey was completely fucking silent about mainnet
Have you learned nothing in these past two years? Sergey has been silent about EVERYTHING. He's not your asian hustler making announcements of announcements to pump your bags like the sad little neet/wagecuck you are, so he can bring your life out of misery. He knows he has only one shot at this, he knows he's dealing with some big names, he's focused and he's only talking when the time is due. This isn't a project for jelly handed faggots. We're not LINKmarines just for the memes.

How can you be so bad at life financially? Why do you need a loan on your truck? Why do you even own a credit card? How does someone end up like you?

What was your stack before you sold? Anyways you are gonna regret this for the rest of your life. Just bite the bullet and buy back in now, this isn't going back down. Or if you want to do something super risky, hope there will be a dump on mainnet. Maybe do half half, buy half now then buy some more when mainnet hits. I mean else are you gonna do, not buy because it's over a dollar and you don't want a smaller stack and you just watch it get higher and higher. If you have no money do buy right now, just sell something, or do like oatmeal user and live on cheap shit foods like ramen or something for the next few weeks and spend your next paycheck entirely on Link. You have to realize, this next 10 days might be the most make or break, most important days of your life, and this decision to buy back in may be your most important decision ever. Don't half ass it user.

Do you have any sort of crypto? try

app.nuo.network to get a loan for chainlink using whatever you have as collateral. Other than that, I really don't know what to tell you. Maybe ask your parents for a loan and tell them you can set them up for life.

That seriously seems to be the case fren

no one can be that stupid

I moved back in with my parents, sold my car (take the bus or ride my bike) and get food from church pantries (lol, I'm the only White guy there) and wageslave to buy buttcoin and stinky-linkies... get on my level, bitch.

I know that feel OP. I had to do the same but I was at least smart enough to hold onto 10k. This moon is nice but bittersweet.

>delusional

Try making more money so you can invest without being broke

.... I only ever had 1.5k linkies....

Christ OP you had barely anything in the first place. You are crying because you lost a suicide stack. Just buy back in with whatever you have so you don't actually go commit suicide.

WTF this whole fucking piss and moan thread is about 1.5k link? You were never going to make it user.

I just got approved for a 2k loan to buy back in.

this

income comes before investing

>Future OP posting coming in three weeks. >Will read something like "and sold right before this takeoff. I am broke. Have no money to accumulate. I sold my small stack for money to get by... For $1.11... Right before this take off..
What the fuck am I gonna do anons?"
KEK

I fucking hope you are larping for your own sake

Should I not do the loan?

you shouldn't touch crypto with a ten foot pole

even if you miraculously get a 10x (you won't) you'd make the same amount of money in 3 months of waging on a mediocre salary

How JUSTed were you user? It seems to have literally shaped your perception of reality

How did you get approved for a loan so fast? Also yes take it if this isn't a shit larp you faggot.

buy low sell low

Where do I buy? Binance? Are they allowing withdrawals?

I hopped on credit karma, checked to see what loans I could get pre approved for, applied for one of them, got approved. It took minutes

>This was all one elaborate credit karma shill
disgusting

Yes Binance, and I don't know if they are allowing withdrawals again, find out yourself.

Then take it and buy back in. Then devote your time to working your ass off to pay back the loan, do not sell a single Linky. If you are only gonna get about 1.5k Link again you really fucking need to hold this for a few years if you want decent cash.

I was planning on holding link for at least 5. I was the steadiest of hands. I never sold. My faith in this project was Rock solid, it still is. I literally did everything I could before I caved and sold my link to eat

>selling link to ((eat))
>not even fasting to save money
Never going to make it.

Attached: d5e3098e30b7e369d175841abaf3dcbd.jpg (400x300, 17K)

>He doesn't know about springtime

Attached: green-man-legend.jpg (1088x775, 167K)

get a job user. jesus christ

Its going to dump hard as fuck on the 30th, jump back in tard.

Christ I hope it does :( please Sergey give me one more chance

Don't be stupid, this is going to be working right out the gates. You don't have the luxury to be picky on when to buy, so buy it now and don't complain if it drops 10 cents and be grateful you're still in when it shoots up.

Swinglinker scum you deserve it